2006 Sabre 42 Flybridge Sedan
NOK 3 569 106*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Marion, MA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 439 000 (NOK 3 569 106)
Brief Summary from Boat Test.com
Sabre’s 42 Sedan, introduced in 2000, remains a breed standard in the “Downeast” style cruiser market. Designed to carry two in luxury, four in comfort and six in a pinch—and to get there in a hurry and look good in the process—the Sabre 42 Sedan is the quintessential waterborne Downeast weekend mobile home for empty nesters and small families who don’t have the time or the patience for slow going.
Contact Tim Kohl for more information
Please contact Tim Kohl at 401 682-2010
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Flaggstat: United States
Skrogfasong: V-bunn skrog
LOA: 42 ft 3 in
Bom: 14 ft 4 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 9 in
Fri høyde: 6 ft 8 in
Skarphet ved hekk: 16 ° at Transom
tørrvekt: 29000 lbs
Total Power: 1000 HP
Engine Power: 500 HP
Engine Power: 500 HP
Ferskvannstank: (160 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (450 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (60 Gallons (US))
Manufacturer Provided Description
First introduced in 2000, the Sabreline 42 has become the standard for performance cruising motor yachts. Her deep-vee hull offers cruising speeds from 20 to 27 knots depending on engine choice. . Wide side decks with large diameter stainless steel hand rails, standard rope chain windlass and highly polished aluminum hatches all add to the beauty and functionality of her deck. Access to the bridge is safe and secure thanks to a well engineered set of steps with large diameter hand rails. The bridge deck with L-settee and table, and the captain and mates chairs, is the ideal place to pass your day on the water.
The galley down version (Mid-level) have a large master stateroom forward and private access to the head with enclosed shower stall. The guest stateroom to starboard is equipped with a pull-out double with another single berth over. The guest stateroom is equipped with many drawers and a hanging locker. French doors enclose this luxurious space.
- Island berth with 6 foam mattress.
- Drawers and locker storage under berth.
- Direct access to head.
- Storage lockers outboard and above berth.
- Cedar lined hanging locker with louvered door.
- Bureau with locker over.
- Hinged passageway door to main salon.
- Two single over/under style berths with 4 foam mattresses.
- Lower berth slides out to create double berth
- Drawers and storage under berth.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Hanging locker (cedar lined).
- Dual, hinged passageway doors.
- Chart table/breakfast counter with bottle locker under.
- L settee with Hi-Lo table with drop in leaf.
- Sabre tool drawer
- Settee converts to double berth with filler cushion.
- Locker storage under settee.
- Space for entertainment center in aft end of helm seat
- Lower helm seat with fold up helm seat and removable backrest.
- Bomon, painted, aluminum-framed windows with interior wood trim. Sliding, screened windows port, starboard and aft.
- Sliding side deck access door to starboard.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Mini-blinds on side and back windows. (Not on forward side windows, windshield or doors)
- Aluminum 2000 hinged access door to aft cockpit. Includes top-drop window with screen.
- FRP vanity sink with Delta single-lever faucet.
- Corian vanity countertop.
- Wood trimmed, adjustable mirror.
- 25 x 47 shower stall with clear plexi-glass door.
- Shower seat and wet locker.
- Scandvik shower mixer control.
- Teak shower stall sole grate.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Fiberglass sole with anti-skid in head compartment.
- Storage lockers.
- Teak towel racks.
- Ventilation blower.
- Holding tank full indicator.
- Jabsco Quiet-Flush electric MSD (freshwater flush).
Combination of Garmin GPS units and monitors
Garmin digital radar not included in sale
Simrad auto pilot
Clarionradio / cd
ICON IC-M505 VHF
Engine room camera
New Xantrex Control / charger
- U-shaped galley down.Mid-level
- Galley up version available as an option High-pressure laminate galley countertop.
- Double Scandvik stainless steel sink with single lever Scandvik faucet.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Drawers and locker storage below counter.
- Lockers outboard and above counter.
- Seaward, Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top (#G2247D).
- Panasonic, microwave/convection oven.
- Sub-Zero, under counter, refrigerator/freezer (#249R).
- Propane gas grill in cockpit with gas monitoring system
- Four 2-1/2 lb. fire extinguishers.
- Bonding system for protection against galvanic corrosion.
- Propeller shaft brushes
- Xintex Fireboy CG2-900 automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override.
- Remove able dingy davits
- ACR EPRIB
- Isopthalic gel coat.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminate with end grain balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- 1-1/4? diameter type 316 stainless steel rail system.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with double anchor roller.
- Two anchor rode, fender and dock line lockers forward Lewmar anchor windlass with rope/chain gypsy.
- Recessed side deck walkways.
- Starboard side sliding door to main salon.
- Stainless steel stair with handrail and teak treads to bridge.
- (3)Hinged cockpit locker hatches with stainless steel gas struts.
- Hinged, inward opening transom door to swim platform.
- Flag pole holder and teak staff.
- Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Custom bow and stern chocks.
- Custom stainless steel spring line chocks.
- Teak toe rail
- Teak cabin side eyebrow.
- (3) Rule 2000 (2000 gph), automatic 12-VDC bilge pumps.
- (Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- (Two, roto-molded, polyethylene water tanks.
- (Roto-molded, polyethylene holding tank.
- (Marelon sea valves on thru-hull fittings below the waterline.
- (Marelon discharge seacock with macerator pump.
- (Seaward 11 gal. water heater operates on both 120-VAC and engine heat.
- (Temperature control valve.
- (12-VDC hot and cold pressure water system.
- (Groco Paragon Junior pressure water pump with PST-1 accumulator tank.
- (Electric water tank level indicator.
- (Manual bilge pump mounted in cockpit
- Varnished cherry interior.
- Teak and holly cabin soles with two coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels (except head and shower stall).
- Screens on all opening windows, ports and hatches.
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawers throughout.
- Wood handholds throughout.
- Modified “V” hull design with 16 degree deadrise at transom
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system
- Fiberglass swim platform with SS telescoping swim ladder
- Two anchor rode, fender and dock line lockers forward
- Lewmar anchor windlass with rope/chain gypsy
- Recessed side deck walkways
- Molded control station console for electronics with storage below
- Built-in fiberglass helm footrest in bridge face
- Chart table/breakfast counter with bottle locker under
· “L” settee with Hi-Lo table with drop in leaf
42' 3'' 12.88 m
14' 4'' 4.37 m
30,000 lbs 13,154 kg
3' 9'' 1.14 m
13' 4'' 4.06 m
450 gal 1,688 L
160 gal. 660 L
Length on Trailer
Captain's report -Boattest.com
Forty-two feet is a sweet spot in the cruiser market: not too big to need crew and not too small to worry about space or weather. Time was, your choices would have been limited to a trawler-style, slow-motion “crawler,” or a gas-breathing white bubble. In the late ‘80s and early ‘90s, the game began to change. The builders, mostly in New England and having roots in sailboats, began designing boats that reconstituted the aesthetic elements of traditional “Downeast” lobster boats, but had modern, efficient hulls and systems. These boats could be operated easily by a retired couple wanting to do weekends or longer with the ability to make port in a hurry if they needed or wanted to. Sailboat builders the likes of Alden, Little Harbor and Freedom—began producing powerboats that captured the hearts of those who love the water, but may not have the will or the physical fortitude to hassle with sails and lines and raising crew. Among this group was Maine-based Sabre, which in 1989, launched its first powerboat: the Sabre 36 “fast trawler,” a tri-cabin motoryacht with the spaciousness and comfort of a trawler, but with substantially better performance than a traditional trawler yacht. The Sabre 42 Sedan is an evolution of that concept.The “fast trawler” was also how Sabre differentiated its product from builders such as Grand Banks back in those days.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.