2008 DeFever 50 Pilothouse
NOK 5 354 861
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Great condition, price reduced
- To motorer / diesel
- BC, Canada
- Aktuell pris:
- Can$ 850 000 (NOK 5 354 861)
RECENT PRICE DROPS OF OVER $40,000. SELLER IS OPEN TO OFFERS AND WILL CONSIDER SMALLER FASTER TRADES.
Osprey is a great example of a classic and timeless Arthur DeFever designed pilothouse motoryacht. She has been continuously upgraded and well maintained. For those looking for a proven hull design, quality build construction and extremely well equipped boat for the Northwest, this one must be on your list to view.
- Two stateroom and two head layout
- Bow and stern thruster
- 2013 Kubola heater
- New Furuno electronics at both helms
- 4 remote cameras with separate monitoring screen
- 800lbs steelhead dinghy davit
- Custom aft and bridge enclosure with strata glass
- Water maker
Contact Peter Priebe
Mobile: 604.812-4416 Toll Free: 1.877.609.0985 Office: 1.604.609.0985
8 Great Reasons to buy a boat with Peter and Freedom Marine "Click Here"
Please contact Peter Priebe at 604-609-0985
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 50 ft 10 in
Bom: 16 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 8 in
tørrvekt: 60000 lbs
Total Power: 600 HP
Motormerke: John Deere
Engine Power: 300 HP
Motormerke: John Deere
Engine Power: 300 HP
Ferskvannstank: (350 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (1000 Gallons (US))
Truly built to last and impress at every anchorage or dock. Osprey has a large bow, Portuguese bridge, large covered walkaround decks and easy side boarding.
- Large aft deck
- Huge flybridge for tender, watersports toys and lounging.
- Well appointed galley
- Great northwest boating comfort
The salon is very comfortable, it features an L-shaped settee with opposing lounge chair, entertainment centre and galley on the same level.
- New upholstery with greater lumbar support and cushioning
- Pop up TV with Sat TV and surround sound stereo
- Wine storage
- Combo washer/dryer
- Beautiful wood blinds
- Lots of large opening windows
The galley is a great space to entertain with two stools, big sinks, large fridge and freezer you can entertain and be away for weeks.
- Lots of storage
- Trash compactor
- LPG stove and oven with three burners
- Microwave convection oven
- Granite counter tops
- Opening window above sink
- In sink garburator
Best view in the house from the L-shaped settee along with the captain, make it a dream to operate from. Great visibility forward and aft. Simple and clean dash with new electronics. There are two side doors that allow easy access to the side decks and can be half open for easy airflow. The pilothouse also features a lot of unique storage spaces, including an area that can house all your outside upholstery for long term storage.
The master stateroom is the full beam and features a queen walkaround berth with lots of drawer storage below. There are mulitple hanging lockers, large head and shower, flatscreen TV and easy access to the engine room.
- Vanity and desk
- Vacuflush toilet
- Opening portholes
- Watertight door to engine room
- Reading lights
To the right of the spiral staircase is a very well appointed guest V berth. It has its own head, large bank of drawers and lot of hanging storage. The large bow on this vessel makes the stateroom feel 10ft tall. It is a very comfortable space for guests and allows for flex space for the owner with plenty of extra storage.
Mechanical, Anchoring and Electrical
- Westerbeke 12.5KW generator with soundshield
- Reverse cycle Air conditioning and heat
- LED lighting throughout vessel
- Maxwell VWC-2200 windlass
- Anchor and chain
- Ultra 35 Kg Stainless Steel Anchor w/ 300' chain
- Salt water and fresh water wash down in forward deck and cockpit
- Oil transfer pump system for engines, generator
- Three sets of intercoms
- Dual racor filters
- Mastervolt 4000W MassCombi inverter/charger
- New 100 amp backup Mastervolt charger installed
- Two new props and two spares
- 12-L16 AGM house batteries
- Kabola HR400 diesel heating system
- Village Marine LT400 watermaker
- UV filter treatment for fresh water tank treatment
- It is a 2015 11' Highfield RIB aluminium bottom tender with 40hp Yamaha, less than 10hrs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.