2008 Riviera 47 Open Flybridge Series II
NOK 4 709 119
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- ON, Canada
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 599 000 (NOK 4 709 119)
This Riviera is very modestly designated as a 47, and more accurately compares with North American built Yachts in the 52 foot plus range. The Riviera 47 is a beautiful expression of innovation, and the perfect blend of form and function.
With three cabins (Master, VIP and Guest), the 47 can comfortably accommodate six adults in pure luxury.
The stately beam provides a spacious lounge, but features such as the generous salon table for four, large tinted salon windows including wrap around glazing, superior headroom, and the high-gloss cherry wood cabinetry create an easy, open flow through the cabin.
Purpose-built to handle the rigors of The World's Oceans, the 47 hull was designed by a world leader in naval architects- Frank Mulder. This innovative hull design delivers performance that can only be described as sensational.
In addition to the substantial standard feature list Optional Highlights and accessories include
- Upgraded Cummins QSM11 (670 hp) Diesels with “Quickshift” TwinDisk transmissions
- Freedom Lift' 800 lb Hydraulic dinghy lift w/stand-off brackets (aft of platform),
- Flybridge air/heat, Flybridge hard-top w/ EZTOCY front and side panels w/ 3 zippered openings and opening rear Strataglass panel
- Custom electronics package w/: Nauticomp Glass Bridge - RosePoint Navigation System, 1- 19" Sunlight Display panel and 1 - 15" Sunlight Display, 1 - Nauticomp "NINA" Processor Nobeltec IR2 - 4KW radar with 4.5' open array antenna, Icom 504 with hailer and RX receiver, Simrad AP 22 autopilot, Simrad, IS12 Combi gauge (backup depth), 2 - WAAS antennas, XMWX Weather Worx, (subscription extra), KVH- M3 High Definition Satellite Antenna Bose Lifestyle 38 with 32" Panasonic LCD TV in salon, and so much more
- Un-paralleled opportunity to acquire a World-Leading Flybridge cruising Yacht for $500K below replacement cost!
- Exquisite Fresh-Water Yacht
For More Information Call Rocco Barca 705-791-1908
or Email Rocco at: Yachts@rogers.com
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 53 ft 1 in
Bom: 16 ft 1 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 5 in
tørrvekt: 43200 lbs
Total Power: 1340 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 670 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 670 HP
Marsjfart: 31 mph
Maks Hastighet: 35 mph
Ferskvannstank: (164 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (713 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (40 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
Every new model in Riviera's long and successful 25-year history of building Flybridge Convertible cruisers features refinements and innovations. It's the quiet revolution. Sleek dynamic and elegant but never ostentatious. The Riviera 47 Series II is a beautiful expression of our approach to innovation. It is a marriage of form and function, a development and refinement of an already very successful cruiser. Below the waterline, a revolution in design has been developed by one of the world's leading naval architects, Frank Mulder. He has created a running surface that delivers performance that can only be described as sensational. The most notable feature of this hull is two pockets housing the propeller shafts in the aft section to deliver superior forward thrust, resulting in higher top speed and better fuel economy.
- Stylish Yet Functional Cockpit
The cockpit is the play area, so there is storage space, fishing and dive gear lockers, tables, chairs, optional live bait well, fish box, garbage unit, eutectic cool-box and sink.
This is a boat built for an extended vacation. With two staterooms and a third cabin, the Riviera 47 can comfortably accommodate six adults. The master stateroom is particularly luxurious.
The generous beam provides a large and deep and therefore spacious lounge, but features such as the generous table, the large tinted side windows, the superior headroom, the furniture and fittings and the number of cabinets all create an easy, open flow through this area of your Riviera 47.
Northern Package Option
- Chrome full length bowrail,
- no rod holders, no fender holders,
- Timber wheel to be filled with Riviera emblem,
- Stainless anchor and first 2 metres rode-chain,
- transom storage bin w/lid,
- delete livewell in cockpit,
- Freedom Lift 800LB Dinghy Lift mounted under Swim Platform,
- water-line stripe located higher on hullside for fresh-water application.
- Upgraded Twin Disc MXG5114A Quickshift Electronic engine controls & flexible couplings,
- Fly Bridge Air Conditioning w/Heat (24,000 BTU),
- Fore Deck Sun Pad,
- EZ2CY Flybridge Plexi Glass Enclosure finished in White STAMOID,
- Custom Soft Furnishings Package,
- Upgrade Carpet in Salon,
- Swim Platform and Ladder,
- Half Rear Awning,
- Front Salon Window Covering
- Nauticomp Glass Bridge -
- Nobeltec Admiral Navigation System,
- 1 - Vector Chart for region,
- 1- 19" Sunlight Display with touch panel,
- 1 - 15" Sunlight Display,
- 1 - Nauticomp "NINA" Processor
- Nobeltec IR2 -4KW Radar with 4.5' open array antenna,
- In Sight Depth Sounder with 15" display,
- Icom 504 VHF with hailer and RX receiver,
- Simrad AP 22 autopilot,
- Simrad IS12 Combi gauge (backup depth),
- 2 - WAAS antennas,
- XMWX Weather Worx, (subscription extra),
- KVH- M3 High Definition Satellite Antenna
- Bose Lifestyle 38 with 32" Panasonic LCD TV in salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.