2008 Windy 37 Grand Mistral
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
The 37 Grand Mistral is a genuine Windy classic whose refined and timeless design, solid craftsmanship and excellent sea-keeping abilities make her a popular family cruiser. The Grand Mistral performs well in all conditions and is accordingly available with or without a hard-top. Windys are renowned for their phenomenal hulls and consistent, long-lasting quality, thus attracting attention for their intelligent use of space and practical solutions. The 37 Grand Mistral is a shining example of this.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 36 ft 7 in
Bom: 11 ft 6 in
tørrvekt: 14330 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
- The cockpit is spacious, with a large U-shaped sofa and a table that lowers to create a huge sunbed, behind a superb helmsman?s position with seats for three at the console.
- Secure and comfortable grab rails are integrated into the windscreen for passengers who like to feel the wind in their face.
- The refined fittings in high-gloss wood, gas cooker in a Corian worktop in the galley to starboard and dining area with L-shaped sofa to port provide a real sense of luxury in the saloon below deck.
- A comfortable double bed in the fore cabin, elegant midships cabin with good standing room for changing, double bed and direct access to a practical bathroom all offer excellent accommodation in beautifully appointed surroundings.