This is a 11,99 m. Bertram 360 Moppie, used boat for sale, built in 2009. She has a Fibreglass (GRP) hull and superstructure with a beam of 4,15 m. and a draft of 1,61 m. She has a cruising speed of 27 knots, a max speed of 32 knots and a range of 300 nm from her 1,535 lt. fuel tanks. She can accommodate up to 2 guests. The 360 is the first open Bertram model that has been known for building strong, tough deep-V hulls that routinely journey far offshore where one normally finds much larger craft.
- 1 x Double Cabin - 1 x Bathroom
- Anchor(s) - Anchor Chain - Winch(es) - Hard Topwith outriggers - GangwayAngelo Gandola
- TV LCD - DVD Player - Satellite Gyro Furuno
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Refrigerator(s): 2 - Freezer - Microwave - Oven - Ceramic Plates
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Engines: 2 x 500 HP Cummins - Engine Hours: 245 - Generator: Kohler 10 kW - Generator Hours: 130 - Airconditioning: 10.000 BTU - Electricity : 24 / 240 - Fuel: Diesel
- Fire Extinguisher(s) - Automatic Fire Fighting
- 1 x GPS Chart Plotter: Furuno 3D 12" - 1 x Depthsounder: Furuno - 1 x Autopilot: Fuurno - 1 x Weather Station: Furuno - 1 x Radar: Furuno 72 NM - 1 x VHF: Furuno
The Bertram 360 represents the best of the traditional Bertram build, with the same innovative design and performance features common to larger Bertrams in the range. Bertram's expert engineering and design teams have delivered a contemporary version of the classic smaller Bertram - a true seaworthy boat which will get you out to the canyon and back with confidence, and keep you in the game.The 360 is available in two distinct models, the 360 Open and 360 Express. The 360 Open's fishing arrangement comes with transom fishbox, live well and additional bait and tackle station as standard. The 360 Express offers additional comfort with fold-away aft seating, providing additional space in the cockpit when the cruising bench is not in use, and a double aft-facing seat in lieu of the bait prep center. On the forward portside companion seating, both models feature a movable seat back that converts to face the settee seating area. This allows for the proper forward seating position in less than perfect sea conditions, as well as a social seating arrangement. Several other features, like a foredeck sun-pad, are interchangeable between models providing additional solutions and the flexibility to create a hybrid version of both Open and Express.To ensure this model's "top of the line" status, the engineering and design teams focused heavily on performance and function. With a sharp entry deep-V and substantial displacement, the Bertram 360 was designed to run with balance in rough conditions, while delivering increased top end speeds. Wider chines for a shorter "time to plane", and an improvement in the traditional "bow-high" running attitude common to this design class were both main priorities. Additionally, Bertram's 360 is available with both Cummins 500 HP and Cummins 600 HP power options.