2009 Dufour 525
NOK 2 757 097
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 295 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 2 757 097)
The 525 is the flagship of the cruising series that Dufour calls its Grand' Large line, with seven models starting at 32 feet. It's also the winner of the Full-Size Cruisers category in Cruising World's 2009 Boat of the Year contest.
A unique cruising concept for comfortable and secure live-aboard long-term blue-water cruising.
Yet still offering a dynamic sailing performance combined with the recent Dufour's renowned style and elegance.
For more information visit our website or send us an email.
00 351 282 782 034
00 351 926 271 894
Please contact Master User at +351 (0) 926271894
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bom: 16 ft 0 in
LWL: 52 ft 0 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Power: 110 HP
Antall toalett: 2
Keel & Safety Equipment
- For maximum life, keels undergo factory treatment before fitting (anti-corrosion and improved finish thanks to epoxy-based paint and coatings).
- The keel with a large sole-plate is fixed to the boat with a system of stainless backing-plate and bolts.
- The (bulb) keel is in cast iron: 2.00 m.
- Mixed cast-iron/lead ballast keel with a draught of 2.35 m allows superior (stiff, close-winded) performance, whilst maintaining an acceptable draught, lowering the centre of gravity, and increasing the boat’s stability
- Open stainless bow pulpit easing access aboard and spinnaker handling
- 2 stainless stern push pits
- Bracket for lifebelt, flag, and outboard bracket
- The boat is ringed by 2 rows of guard rails supported on stanchions fixed to bases bolted to the deck
- 2 large gates in the guard rails
- 2 teak handrails on the coach-roof make getting around easier
- Handrail astern of cockpit table
- 2 handrails above companionway
- Chain-plates for safety harnesses
- All running lines pass beneath the deck, leaving the coach-roof clear
Deck & Helm System
- The deck is produced by infusion for an optimum rigidity/lightness ratio along with excellent thermal and acoustic insulation, and has an inner moulding liner for a perfect finish
- All working and traffic areas have a ‘diamond-point’ nonslip surface
- Localized monolithic reinforcing areas are included under deck fittings (winches, tracks, chain-plates, cleats)
- 2 leather-sleeved stainless steering wheels, 1100 mm in diameter.
- The steering wheels are easily controllable from a seated position on the helmsman’s side bench seats.
- Transmission system via chain and cranks connected to the rudder quadrant.
- The rudder blade is semi-elliptical in shape — taking advantage of the latest research in hydrodynamics — and filled with very high density closed-cell epoxy foam to avoid any ingress of water.
- The solid stainless rudder stock is mounted on self aligning bearings for greater precision and lightness of the helm whatever the wind conditions.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller
- Access deck-plate for emergency tiller.
Engine & Hull
- 110 hp Volvo engine with prop shaft transmission and folding propeller
- Carefully-designed foam soundproofing
- Engine compartment ventilation via 100 mm ducts leading to transom (invisible ventilation openings)
- Engine sump
- Engine control lever and engine control panel built into aft sun platform, aft of the port helm position
- Rev counter and hour meter
- Fixed three-bladed prop
- 2 x 250 litre rotomoulded fuel tank beneath aft bunks, with electric fuel gauge remote to chart table
- Fuel filter with water separator, plus sea-water filter, anti-siphon valve
- Engine compartment light
- The sandwich design of the hull makes for very good thermal and acoustic insulation
- The lamination of the network of ribs reinforces the hull’s solidity and in this way makes allows very good spreading of the forces from the keel and rigging
- The inner molding liner with its perfect surface finish produces additional stowage space under the floors and makes for easier cleaning
- Prevention of osmosis on hull with the use of a NPG gel coat
Electrical & Navigations Lights
- Engine starter battery (12 V / 135 Ah)
- 3 service batteries (12 V / 135 Ah)
- The set of batteries is fitted with a relay
- Service batteries stowed beneath floor at foot of companionway
- 300 W inverter incorporating a socket for a laptop computer
- High-output 120 Ah alternator
- Electrical distribution panel with 21 functions on 12 V and 6 functions on 220 V
- Voltmeter for service battery and engine (220 V and 12 V)
- Ammeter for consumption
- Electrical water level gauges
- Electrical fuel gauges
- The 12 V electrical circuit is protected by circuit-breakers
- The 220 V circuit has dual protection, via one thermal-magnetic circuit-breaker per function, and an overall 30m a differential circuit-breaker on the distribution panel
- 60 Ah battery charger
- Shore supply socket forward of sun platform
- Deck flood light
- LED cockpit lighting on end of boom
- 220 V power sockets in all parts of the yacht — 2 in forward cabin(s), at chart table, one per aft cabin, in galley
- Chrome-finish halogen ceiling lights
- Chrome-finish reading lamps
- Pre-equipment for optional cable installation
- LED navigation lights port and starboard on bow pulpit
- LED stern light on stern push pit
- Steaming and LED anchor lights on mast
- Corian worktop with wooden fiddle round it
- Double sink with synthetic resin cover doubling as a chopping-board
- Waste bin below sink
- Under-sink storage and cutlery drawer
- Sliding storage bins
- Stowage cubby holes along side of hull
- Gimbal-mounted stainless ‘Bretagne Evolution’ 3-burner gas cooker with grill/oven, with stainless fiddle and anchor-point for safety strap
- Bottle stowage
- System for securing crockery in dedicated unit fitted with pegs
- 2 opening ports in coach-roof side
- 6 ceiling lights and one spotlight
- 100 l top-opening 12 V-operated cool-box
- 75 l freezer available as an option
- 130 l front-opening 12 V refrigerator
- Central hull port
- T60 deck hatch
- 5 ceiling lights and one spotlight
- 175 l top-opening 12 V-operated cool-box
- 100 l freezer available as an option
- 130 l front-opening 12 V refrigerator
Cockpit & Accommodations
- Self-draining cockpit, with floor in non-slip polyester
- Large size cockpit benches with teak trim.
- Safe cockpit coamings with winch areas in teak
- Large fixed cockpit table fitted with a teak tray and stainless fiddles with hinged leaves
- Seating around the table
- A cubby-hole behind each helm console
- A rope tub at the entrance to the companionway, as well as 2 rope stowages port and starboard for the genoa sheets
- Sliding Plexiglas companionway hatch
- Companionway sprayhood (3 brackets) in Dufour Yachts’ colors built in to the coach-roof and fitted with leather covered stainless handrails.
- Navigation instrument location above companionway
- Gas cylinder locker
- Cockpit lighting via dedicated spotlight built in under boom
- L-shaped or linear galley
- Floors are made of Moabi. (Wenge is available - see pricelist)
- Interior woodwork is in first-grade moabi and Wenge
- Beadings, trims and cubby-hole door surrounds are in solid wood
- Ventilation louvers are fitted at the top of cupboard doors
- Interior lighting via numerous ceiling lights and reading lamps
- All cushions have easily-removed covers
- 2 Headroom
- 2 Shower tray
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.