"LIBERTY” is a fine example of the spectacular Hinckley T38R with a convenient, easy to use, power convertible top. She was built by a knowledgeable Hinckley owner and is equipped with everything, including three reverse-cycle air conditioning systems and night vision! The ultimate day boat has a beautiful interior of meticulous craftsmanship using hand selected cherry wood to give it a warm, elegant feel. Hinckley’s industry leading Jetstick control offers unparalleled handling, giving the captain precision control. This vessel is meticulously maintained, has very low hours and is stored in a climate controlled facility. All service work has been completed by a Hinckley Certified yard.
LIBERTY is a part of our Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned program (CPO) offering extended warranties.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Ward Setzer Design Group
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Bom: 11 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 3 in
Avvik: 21000 lbs
Total Power: 870 HP
Motormodell: D-6 common rail diesel
Drev type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 435 HP
Motormodell: D-6 common rail diesel
Drev type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 435 HP
Marsjfart: 32 knop
Maks Hastighet: 36 knop
Ferskvannstank: (56 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (320 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (35 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
“LIBERTY” is a late model Hinckley Talaria 38 Runabout Convertible and has had light use and low engine hours on her 435 hp Volvo engines, This Talaria 38 Convertible has been professionally maintained and upgraded by Hinckley since new and is ready to go!
LIBERTY is a Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vessel with hull, deck, engine and drive train warranties.
RECENT SERVICE AND UPGRADES
- Full Jet service—2016
- All new anodes—2016
- Comprehensive varnish refinish
- All-new raw water intake hoses—2017
- New batteries—2017
- New ultra leather—2015
- New convertible top—2015
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Light Cream decks with matching non-skid
- Light Cream double boot stripe.
- Red bottom
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak decking, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail.Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform to the port side.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass system.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- (2) 10” bow cleats, (2) 10” stern cleats, (4) 8” spring cleats amidship, all pop up 316L stainless steel.
- Stainless steel half-round rub rail on solid molded fiberglass.
- Single low profile polish stainless steel hatch with Ocean Air Sky Screen on trunk cabin top.
The Talaria 38 Runabout has a forward cabin below deck with sliding molded acrylic entry door, accessed down through the companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Aft of the helm area, wrapping around port and starboard are 3 person seating settees and a double-settee aft in the cockpit facing forward. This forward-facing settee has removable corner cushions for port or starboard boarding step.
Aft of main cockpit seating area is the hydraulically-deployed and retractable convertible top, which covers the helm and the majority of the cockpit seating area.
- Aft of convertible top storage compartment is a double-size sun pad deck lounge area. This deck area also lifts automatically to accesses the engine compartment.
- White courtesy lights located in cockpit foot wells on dimmer switch.
The Cockpit and Helm area are finished with:
- Wrap-around 6-window curved windshield with tempered glass and interior teak trim and cap rail forward.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Nonskid fiberglass cockpit deck – with direct overboard drain scuppers.
- Cup holders at helm and passenger seating, as well as forward settees and sun pad.
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve in stern transom compartment.
- Nonskid finished convertible top storage compartment cover panel.
Forward is the Helm area seating upholstered with Ultraleather Plus-Honeysuckle fabric, helm and passenger Stidd seating, with custom stainless steel pedestals and foot rests. Helm seat is powered fore/aft and up/down.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch offers storage below deck.
- (4) MB Quarts marine speakers in the cockpit.
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash grab handles.
- 14” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette-style” outlet.
- Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine E120 12" Color Chartplotter.
- Raystar WAAS GPS antenna.
- Raymarine DSM 300 sounder module.
- Horizon PS 2000 VHF radio with RAM mic.
- ST 6002 Autopilot with Raymarine 53G core pack interfaced to GPS.
- Sirius satellite weather
- Custom Hinckley built mast - with FLIR night vision camera and Raymarine camera interfaced with the Raymarine E 120
- Stereo system is an Alpine DVA-9851 Digital media receiver and remote control, with an iPod docking station - Cabin.
- Sirius Satellite Radio and Weather - Cabin
- (4) MB Quarts marine speakers - Cockpit.
MID and AFT COCKPIT
Wrap-around triple settees located just aft of helm and navigator’s seat area. Stainless steel cup-holders are located at the forward end of the settees.
- Settee cushions are upholstered with Ultraleather Red fabric.(New)
- Hydraulically deployed convertible top in Light Oak fabric.(New)
- Side and aft curtains for convertible top in matching fabric.(New)
AFT SUN PAD area:
- Double-size sun pad upholstered in Ultraleather Plus, Ivory fabric.(New)
- Stamoid sunpad cover for when boat is not being be used.
- Stainless steel drink holders at forward end of sun pad.
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a Cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry and varnished teak and tulipwood sole. Directly to port is a Galley with a Head located to starboard. Forward is the V-settee.
- Storage lockers across forepeak, outboard and below settee seating. Cedar-lined hanging locker with access from starboard v-settee.
- V-Settee upholstered in Duralee #90699/9 Red fabric.
- Raised panel varnished cherry lockers doors throughout cabin.
- Lightweight box drawers with raised panel cherry faces throughout cabin.
- Stereo system is an Alpine DVA-9851 Digital media receiver and remote control, with an iPod docking station.
- Sirius Satellite Radio and Weather.
- Halogen lights on dimmer switch.
- V-berth filler and cushion
GALLEY (to port):
- Galley countertop in Savannah Corian, with stove cover.
- Polished stainless steel single bowl sink with Grohe single lever faucet with hot/cold water.
- Fully insulated, self draining, top loading refrigerator box with 12-volt condensing unit.
- Pullout trash container under companionway steps.
- 110-Volt GE microwave oven - located above sink to port.
- 110-Volt outlet.
- Dry/Food cabinet storage lockers with louvered sliding doors.
HEAD (to starboard):
- Solid cherry paneled door.
- Head countertop in varnished cherry.
- Cherry framed mirror located on aft bulkhead above counter.
- Single polished stainless steel sink bowl with Grohe single lever sink faucet and shower fixture.
- 12-Volt DC Vacuflush marine head with 35 gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge. Flush mount vent.
- Shower is molded Gelcoat with non-skid pattern.
- 110 Volt Outlet
- MasterVolt inverter control panel
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver.
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs.
- (2) 24-Volt AGM Group 31 – 810 CCA start battery. (New)
- (4) 24-Volt AGM Group 4D 420-amp/hr house battery. (New)
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable.
- (3) 80-Amp 24-VDC battery alternator. (2) Alternators for house batteries and (1) for start.
- AC/DC Panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
Shore Power: Mastervolt inverter/charger with 65-amp 12-volt multi-stage batter charging capability. 50A/250V power cord with power indicator gauges.
Generator: 9-Kw Northern Lights Genset - supplying 120/240 VAC.
- Twin Volvo D-6 435-HP, electronically-controlled, common-rail diesels.
- Hydraulic powered 7” bow thruster.
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen3 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Gauges: Tachometer, engine hours, fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature.
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature.
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- Whale emergency bilge pump in cockpit locker.
- (3) 3700-gph 24V electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning: (3) 12,000-BTU self-contained air conditioning units: (1) for forward cabin and (2) for each side of cockpit with reverse-cycle heat for V-Settee, galley and head.
- Engine box insulated in Mylar-faced acoustical foam with double-gasketed compartment cover under sun pad.
- Glendenning cord reel - with wireless remote. Transom compartment access.
- Automatic Fire Suppression system, with helm switch control.
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Dock lines
- (3) Fenders
- Teak side deck step blocks
- Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
- Windlass to Delta anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain and 150’ rode.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.