2009 Schock Harbor
NOK 400 654*
San Diego, CA
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Priced to sell!
- En motor / diesel
- San Diego, CA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 49 000 (NOK 400 654)
- Very Clean and Well Maintained!
- In-Boom Mailsail Furling with Electric Winch!
- Wind, Speed & Depth Instruments!
- New Batteries & Battery Charger (2017)!
- New Bottom Paint in 2016!
- Spinnaker & Full Canvas Cover!
Please contact Dan Wood at 619-615-0714
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 25 ft 9 in
Bom: 8 ft 1 in
LWL: 21 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 0 in
Avvik: 4235 lbs
Ballast: 1900 lbs
Total Power: 14 HP
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 14 HP
Drivstoffstank: (14 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (12 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 1
Starting forward is a large double size V-berth with storage and had holding tank under it. Aft and to port, find the manual marine head and to starboard a storage locker. The main salon bulkhead provides privacy for the V-berth and head use.
The main salon is spacious with double quarter berth aft, port and starboard. Also featured are two apposing settee seats for comfort. The sink is to port with some storage and access below. An ice box is located under the port settee. The main electrical distribution panel is to starboard.
Deck and Cockpit
- 100% hand laid up fiberglass
- Core is end grain balsa.
- Cockpit is 8' long and self-bailing.
- A large lazarette in the aft deck offers additional storage.
- All the sail controls are led aft tot the cockpit where the tails can be tucked into special storage slots.
- Two self-tailing cabin top winches are provided. Optional Electric winch installed- Brand New February, 2016.
- Leisure furl, In-Boom Mail Sail Furling.
- The main sheet cleat & traveler is located at the aft end of the cockpit.
- An adjustable back stay is led under the deck to the cockpit.
- Optional flush deck BBQ mount installed.
- Tack Tick MN 100-2 wind, speed and depth
- Garmin 100/200 Series VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- Two 12 volt batteries - NEW in 2017
- Shore power cord
- 10 amp Marinco Battery Charger - NEW in 2017
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Full Canvas Cover
- Swim Ladder
- Cockpit Dinette Table
- Additional Wood Wheel
- SD20 Sail Drive
- New Bottom Paint in 2016
- Survey from July, 2016 available. Any deficiencies have been corrected.
- Owner is selling because he's moved out of the area.
- Fin & Bulb Keel
- Spade Rudder
- Engine Hour Gauge is inoperable.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.