Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 28.23 m
Bom: 6.75 m
Minimum Kjøldybde: 2.30 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2.30 m
Total Power: 4870 HP
Engine Power: 2435 HP
Engine Power: 2435 HP
Marsjfart: 28 knop
Maks Hastighet: 30 knop
Ferskvannstank: (1320 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: (9000 Liter)
Antall kabiner: 4
Antall toalett: 8
ELECTRICITY AND BATTERIES
750 Ah 24Vcc battery charger services
R/T battery charger and emergency 50Ah 24Vcc with charge divider
25AH 24Vcc MMPP starter battery charger
Lighting and 220V outlets in various areas
24Vcc/230Vcc 2500VA inverter, refrigerator power supply
24Vcc/230Vcc 5000VA inverter, for services
50kVA three to single phase isolating transformer,
0kVA single phase isolating transformer, 230Vca input
(1) 63A 220V shore power connection with cable, (1) 32A 220V shore power connection with cable
150 Ah 24V R/T gel battery set for (2) communication devices connected in parallel
225 Ah 24V battery set for engine start-up (4) connected in parallel
2x 180 Ah 12V battery set for main generator startup
640 Ah 2V battery set for auxiliary services (12) connected in parallel
Emergency battery set for: emergency lighting.
Tropical airconditioning 21600 BTU
Engine room air extraction system with 2 blowers equipped with emergency stop controlled by the fire-fighting system.
Device for remote control closing of the engine, fuel supply valves and generator controlled by the fire-fighting system.
50 Hp hydraulic stern truster
58 HP hydraulic bow thruster
Hot water system with two 80-litre boilers equipped with recirculation pump
250 litre/hour water maker.
Pressurised water system with two 24V 220 V autoclaves and stainless steel expansion tank.
Water system with 24V pump for galley use of seawater.
250 litre/h water making system.
Electric toilet system with freshwater flush.
Grey water discharge system with automatic electric pump (interchangeable with blackwater pump).
Blackwater discharge system with automatic electric pump (interchangeable with grey water pump).
Blackwater discharge connection with MARPOL flange.
Bilge discharge system with (6) immersed electric pumps with automatic controls.
Centralised bilge discharge system with electropump (Interchangeable with fire-fighting pump) and emergency manual pump with manifold for each space.
Running and anchor lights.
4 Cabins. sleeps 8.
Master cabin, VIP cabin and two twins. Captains cabin, and two single cabins. sleeps 5.
The large master cabin is located astern, but separated from the engine room by a utility room accessed from the cockpit and the large, full beam head located behind the bed. Fitted with shower and bathtub, said head guarantees the night area total comfort and quietness. The Owner cabin features a walk-in wardrobe and vanity unit and is well-lit by two large, new windows fitted on either side. Portholes at each end make it possible to air the environment naturally. Under one of the window there is a dormeuse for relaxation, that offers a panoramic view.
In the foredeck area, the galley provides access to the three crew cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms. They can accommodate a total of five, i.e. a captain and four crew members. This completely separate area for on-board staff guarantees total privacy for Owners and their guests. Moreover, the low set galley and crew areas have made it possible to optimise the space available in the lower bridge, too, to create four large cabins amidships.
GALLEY AND LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Miele Dishwasher for 12 place settings
- 6 ring ceramic hob with pan holder
- Gaggenau combined electric and microwave oven
- Side by side” Gaggenau refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- LED lamps
- Corian® wash basins with mixer tap
- 220V garbage disposer
- 220V trash compactor
- 1 x Miele Washing machine
- 1 x Miele Dryer
- Extractor hood with direct outboard discharge
COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- KVH internet system
- Main Telephone
- GSM GPRS/FAX/PC DATA telephone interface
- Class D VHF radio telephone with DSC andseparate antenna
- SSB Radio Telephone
- Furuno Satellite antenna
- Class D VHF radio telephone with DSC and separate antenna
- TV antenna
- Furuno Echo-sounder navigation function on Navnet colour monitor screen
- 2 x Furuno Multifunction displays for echo-sounder,speed and log
- (2) x Furuno Black Box system with 15” colour LCD PC Plotter/GPS
- Automatic pilot with rudder angle indicator interfaced with plotter/GPS
- 1 x Furuno 48 n.m. Radar antenna
- Rudder angle indicator
- Electronic reverse gear and engine fuel levers, compass and alarm lights
- Automatic pilot with rudder angle indicatorinterfaced with plotter/GPS
- Complete engine instrumentation
- 15” LCD TV/Monitor
- Acoustic alarm for water in bilge in helm station
- Naviop System with 15” LCD touch screen monitor
- Flap angle gauge
- Electronic engine fuel/reverse gear levers
- Adjustable searchlight controlled from the helmstation and upper bridge
- Clock, barometer with hygro-thermometer
- 42” electrically operated pop-up LCD TV screenconcealed in the lounge furniture
- 20” LCD TV and Mini Hi-Fi system with Loudspeakers in VIP guest cabin.
- 32”LCD TV in master cabin
- I-Pod Docking Station
- Entertainment system with loudspeakers andI-Pod Docking Station in Master cabin
- Stereo system with tuner, CD/DVD/MP3 playerand (2) loudspeakers
- Stereo system with CD/DVD/MP3 player, withloudspeakers in the lounge, dining area, cockpit and flybridge
- (2) Watertight loudspeakers connected to the stereo in the lounge
- 1500W 24V electric winches for stern warping (2)
- (2) 90 kg polished stainless steel anchors with galvanised steel chain
- (2) 3500W electric anchor winches with controlsat the helm station, at bow and on the fl ybridge
- Third control station with anchor winch, bow propeller command, “Tridata” system and engine’s control levers
- (2) Chain counters for anchor winches
- (8) Torpedo fenders
- (2) Ball fenders
- 10) Sponge fender covers with the Riva logo
- (2) Boat hooks
- (2) 10 m mooring ropes, 26 mm
- (1) Bensenzoni Electro-hydraulic crane on the flybridge (capacity 550 kg)
- (2) 20 m mooring ropes, 26 mm
SAFETY AND SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- (20) Inflatable life jackets
- Life ring
- Life ring with luminous float and line
- (2) x Arimar 10-man life rafts
- Fire-fighting hose with sprinkler at bow and stern
- Colour CCTV camera connected to the monitor in the helm station (1)
- Smoke detector system in the engine room
- Fire extinguishers in every room
- Fire-fighting system with seawater electro pump (interchangeable with bilge discharge system pump) and emergency manual pump (2 connections for hose on deck.)
- Fixed fire-fighting system in the engine room and control room with activation controls in the cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.