2011 Regal 2565 Window Express
NOK 460 549
Lymington, Hampshire, UK
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / Bensin
- Lymington, Hampshire, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 42 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 460 549)
For a 27 foot boat, the Regal 2565 boasts a huge amount of living and entertaining space for you to enjoy. These very clever little boats are perfect for day trips and long weekends away. Tantalus has had one meticulous owner from new – 300hp Mercruiser engine/outdrive serviced regularly, shore power, battery charger, holding tank, calorifier, electric hobs, Garmin chart plotter, electric windlass – the list goes on. Ready for your inspection.
Please contact Cameron McKeon at +44 (0)1590 679222
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Regal Boats
LOA: 27 ft 7 in
Bom: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 11 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 11 in
Total Power: 300 HP
Motormodell: 350 MAG MPI
Engine Power: 300 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
The Regal 2565 Window Express is a very clever little sports boat, she boasts a huge amount of entertaining space both on deck, and down below for a boat of this size. The seating is versatile, with several different layouts to suit your requirements.
“Tantalus” has had the pleasure of having only one meticulous owner from new. She has been kept on the South Coast for her entire life and is now lying ashore at Berthon ready for your inspection. She was highly specified by her owner, which includes the epic 300hp petrol engine from Mercruiser that provides joyful performance, an electronic adjustable arch, recent Garmin navigation and VHF, Fusion Stereo system, TV, bimini and an electric windlass, the list goes on. Viewings are highly recommended.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms to the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Sides and deck in white GRP and topsides in Regal Blue with a red waterline stripe.
- Teak to aft bathing platform.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Single MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI 300hp petrol engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. 90 as of January 2017.
- Engine serviced: 2016.
- Cruising speed of 20-22 knots, max speed nearly 30 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Hydraulic steering.
- Bennett trim tabs with controls at helmsman position.
- Engine and service batteries.
- Shore power connection; including cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water system in bathroom – wash basin and shower.
- Hot water system (calorifier).
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 272 litres.
- Total capacity of 75 litres.
- Black water holding tank.
- Instrument panel.
- Helmsman seat – position helm or stern.
- Plastimo OFFSHORE 95 compass.
- Garmin GPSmap 556.
- Garmin VHF 100i.
- Isotherm refrigerator.
- Sink with hot and cold mixer tap.
- Electric hob.
- Hot/cold shower on aft deck platform.
- Electric WC.
- Hot/cold umbilical shower and sump drain to heads.
- Fusion stereo system with loudspeakers, with controls in the saloon and on deck.
- Internal and external courtesy lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- U-shaped sofa and table (Convertible to double v-berth).
- Galley with stainless steel sink, cupboards and draws.
- Interior curtains to section off aft berths.
- Aft cabin (double) with two large lockers and reading lights.
- Storage lockers under forward seating.
- Extra cushion for cockpit conversion.
- Internal black-out covers.
- Stainless steel guard rails, anchor roller and plate.
- Deck cleats.
- Foredeck hatch.
- Mast with anchor lights, that stows electrically for going under low bridges.
- Replica teak-laid bathing platform.
- Cockpit table stowed under engine bay hatch.
- Swim ladder.
- Cockpit sink with hot/cold tap.
- Carpets for the cockpit area, all in good shape.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric windlass with controls at the helm.
- Anchoring kit.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Tonneau cover
- Bimini cover
- Full canopy.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.