2013 Hanse 575
NOK 3 143 472
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 330 000 (NOK 3 143 472)
Shiny Judel/Vrolijk Hanse 575 with custom fabrics below and she also comes with a very full Mediterranean specification including Williams RIB, hydraulic passerelle and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. She is a slippery sailing yacht that is easy to manage with furling main and self-tacking jib. Professionally maintained from Day One and already in the sunshine.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Hanse Yachts
LOA: 57 ft 4 in
Bom: 17 ft 1 in
LWL: 49 ft 8 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 7 ft 4 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 7 ft 5 in
Avvik: 19500 kgs
Total Power: 107 HP
Engine Power: 107 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 6
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 3
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Previously MCA coded. Not renewed as owner was not intending to charter, however she has been previously equipped to that standard, and although some items might be out of date – the inventory required is still there.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White Hull with Black water lines and hull.
- Teak decks.
Keel & Rudder:
- L shape iron keel.
- Stainless steel keel bolts.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo D3-110, 107 HP, diesel engine; engine hours: 2,157 at 13-04-18.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin Wheel steering to semi-balanced spade rudder.
- 2 leather covered steering wheels.
- Shaft drive to 3 bladed folding propeller.
- Bow thruster - retractable 24v system with dedicated battery.
- Stern thruster - retractable 24v system with dedicated battery.
- 12 V/24V DC and / 220 V AC.
- 1 x 12 V / 90 Ah Engine battery.
- 4 x 12 V / 2 x 160 Ah Service batteries.
- 220 V shore supply with cables.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised water system.
- 40L water heater, from engine and 220 V supply.
- 1 x manual bilge pump.
- 1 x electric bilge pump.
- 2 x electric bilge pumps with automatic switch.
- 1 x 810L Fresh water tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x Suunto steering compass.
- 2 x B&G Multifunction colour displays, one at each helm position including wind, speed, depth and temp.
- 2 x Zeus2 9" Chart plotters - one at helm position.
- AIS Class B Transponder.
- Autopilot-B&G display with gyrocompass RC42, computing unit, control unit.
- Simrad VHF at nav. Station.
- GoFree wireless system.
- Solid Corian surface, black quartz with integrated double sink.
- 3-burner LPG stove with oven.
- Ventilation hood.
- 140L Double drawer fridge.
- Washing machine.
- Wine Cooler.
- Cutlery, crockery, galley utensils.
- Jabsco electric toilet in owner's head.
- Hot & cold shower on aft deck.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- 12v fans to all cabins.
- 40" LED TV on rise and fall system.
- Fusion 700AV head unit at chart table with BOSE Acoustimass 6.
- 4 internal cube speakers and 2 x 7" external speakers.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Owner's cabin forward with island berth, extensive hanging lockers and drawers including an ensuite with a separate head and separate shower unit.
- Two Aft cabins with double berths and ensuite heads - one manual to starboard, one electric toilet to port.
- Main Saloon: U-shaped sofa on starboard side around large saloon table.
- Lateral Galley along the port hull.
- Navigation area.
- Navigator's seat with armrests.
- Blind set for hatches and side windows.
- High quality marine plywood, American Cherry gloss Style. Classic teak striped styled floor.
- Blue Upholstery.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Owners cabin forward with centre-line island berth.
- Good storage in numerous lockers.
- En-suite head with separate shower located to starboard.
- U-shaped salon to starboard with lateral galley to port.
- TV rising out of back of salon/galley divide.
- Dresser aft of salon with wine cooler inset and Navigation station to the starboard outboard end.
- Nav. station with comfortable armed chair.
- Two aft cabins, both en-suite.
- Electric toilet in port head, Manual toilet in Starboard head.
- Sloop rig.
- 3 spreader silver anodised keel stepped mast, tapered.
- In mast reefing mainsail.
- Furling, self-tacking jib.
- Furling system for jib under Deck.
- Rod kicker.
- Hydraulic Backstay adjuster.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 AST primary winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 ST EVO electric secondary winches.
- Electrical deckwash pump in anchor locker.
- Hydraulic passarelle.
- Integral Lifting washboard with lock.
- Foredeck sail storage with ladder and big hatch.
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Twin teak, folding cockpit tables.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Main anchor with 80m of 10mm chain.
- Spare anchor.
- Electric windlass with remote at helm.
- Self-draining chain locker with electrical windlass on deck.
- 6 retractable mooring cleats.
- Various warps.
- 8 x fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood and Bimini with stainless steel framework.
- Cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- Dinghy garage within folding transom.
- Williams 2.9m tender 80hp, stowed in Garage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.