PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY. This is the new Corsair 750 Mark II. It has most of the factory options, including North Sails carbon fiber mainsail and jib, Nissan 6hp extra deep shaft outboard engine, Pacific Galvanized single axel trailer and is ready to sail.
Corsair Marine has been building the world's best trailerable sailing trimarans since 1985 and now has over 1,600 sailing waters throughout the US, Europe, Australia, Asia and South America.
So, why are Corsair Marine's trimarans so popular? Well, you can:
* Fold the floats (amas) in minutes.
* Lower the mast by yourself (no need to wait for the marina's heavy lifting equipment).
* Store your Corsair in a mono's berth or on a trailer on the hard (reducing/eliminating storage and maintenance costs)
* Drive the boat (at 100km/hr) to where you really want to enjoy your sailing (at up to 20+ knots!).
* Enjoy an amazing day, weekend, week or month cruising with the family.
* Sail in those longer, more testing, regattas. Compete strongly and complete easily. Pack up the Corsair on the trailer. Drive home. And do enjoy a well earned beer while the slower boats are still finishing!
Call Gary Helms 510 865-2511
This is the new Corsair 750 MkII model. It has larger outer floats, the new flush deck, and a redesigned interior compartments. The Corsair Sprint 750 is based on the well-proven Corsair 24, and takes performance and fun to the next level: it offers all the performance and flexibility of a beach catamaran with none of the annoyances. It won't go into irons, it will tack and go to weather as well as or better than any monohull (and certainly better than any beach cat), and it gives you an optional cuddy cabin and full cockpit enclosure for camp-style overnighting, is fully beachable, easier to trailer, rig and launch than any other tri, cat or monohull in it's size range.With its huge cockpit and optional cockpit cabin, double bunk, area for portable head, and spacious decks and nets, the Corsair Sprint 750 is a highly mobile pocket cruiser; but it's the amazing performance - with 20-knots plus speed capability - that sets the Corsair Sprint 750 apart. Even in the toughest conditions you only need a crew of two to obtain top racing performance. The Corsair Sprint 750 can fly an easy-to-handle asymmetrical spinnaker for exhilarating performance at a high plane; synthetic rigging adds to the ease of rigging and maintenance. The Corsair Sprint 750 will have an active one-design class association and is destined to become a favorite one-design racer.
Folded beam measures 8'2".
Pacific galvanized single axel trailer with spare tire
Helms Yacht Sales
314 Tideway Blvd.
Alameda, CA 94501