Marina Owned, Recently Traded in, one owner boat.
Yamaha Y.E.S. Warranty Valid Thru 5/28/2019
All Garmin Electronics Including Radar and Autopilot. Oversized Comfortable Helm Seating with 3-Sided Enclosure.
Everything you'd ever need for fishing. Two big in-deck macerated fishboxes and and an extra one in the transom. Sink with freshwater washdown in the transom as well and oversized livewell, and transom door. Windlass on the bow with controls at the helm.
Plenty of seating up front for cruising with the family, full stand-up head with holding tank.
Boat is here in the water for inspection.
Please call or email for any additional information.
Following in the footsteps of the C310, the C280 combines the ultimate in fishability with creature comforts not typically found in hard core fishing machines. Start with helm and companion flip-up bolster-style seating for comfortable operation while sitting or standing. And check out the expansive helm area for mounting multiple large screens for fish finding accuracy. Aft of the helm in the seat base is a 52-gallon lighted, recirculating livewell just opposite of the transom mounted rigging station with removable tackle drawers, cutting surface and molded tool holders. Passengers will appreciate the comfortable and convenient folding stern seat that quickly folds flush to the transom when the fishing begins. The two 29-gallon in-deck fishboxes with macerators are insulated to make your ice last longer so your catch stays fresher. There’s an additional 45-gallon insulated fishbox in the transom. The head compartment within the console features room for storage and contains a manual head with holding tank, pumpout and macerator. The forward console seat base houses a 140-quart cooler and features a plush three-inch thick seat cushion. The molded-in split bow seating affords additional seating as well as unobstructed bow access for anchoring, docking or cast netting.
HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
• Pursuit® Protection Plan:5-year hull/deck structural warranty,5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty
• Two 1/2” 316L S.S. stern eyes and 5/8”316L S.S. bow eye
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid• One-piece welded 1” S.S. low profile bow rail• Six 8” 316L S.S. flush pull up cleats• LED cockpit courtesy lights (4)
• S.S.thru-hull anchoring systemw/cleat and chain binder
• Six drink holders
• Acrylic transom door w/S.S. latch
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Salt water wash down pump w/hose outlet
• Aft fold-down seat
• 316L S.S. telescoping boarding ladder w/fiberglass hatch
• Bow seating w/3” cushions
• Molded insulated 140 quart cooler w/3” cushion
• Enclosed compartment w/manual head, 20 gallon holding tank, macerator and pressure water sink
• S.S. portlight w/screen• 12 v interior lighting• Tempered glass windshield• Two 12 v receptacle at helm
• Clarion® AM/FM stereo and CD w/4 speakers andremote control pad at helm. Console mountediPod USB jack
• Under gunwale rod storage racks
• Four 316L S.S. gunwale rod holders
• Twin insulated in-floor 29 gallon fish boxes with macerator pump out and overboard drain
• Insulated 45 gallon transom fish box
• Molded fiberglass leaning post with bolster and two rod holders; tackle locker w/removable trays and lure bags; 52 gallon Oceana blue livewell
• Bait prep station w/molded rigging cutouts,sink w/pull out fresh water sprayer
• Aluminum reinforcement plates for downriggerinstallation, aft gunwale, port and stbd.
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
• Hydraulic steering w/sport adjustable helm• 15”S.S.polishedsteeringwheel• Master circuit breaker box• Three battery switch w/battery and trays• 12 v electrical panel w/breakers
• Two 110 gallon fuel tanks
• 20 gallon fresh water w/Sea Tech hose
• S.S. Lenco trim tabs w/indicator and automatic retracts on helm
• U.S.C.G. and international lighting
• Automatic bilge pumps (2)
• Fire extinguishers (3)
• Console mounted forward facing horn and Ritchie compass
• Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standards
• Yamaha® fuel management system(standard with engines)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
704 Princeton Avenue
Brick, NJ 08724