Recent Oyster 575 from 2015, in gleaming good shape, an epic blue water cruising yacht from the board of Humphreys which has had crew from hatch. MCA coded with a cherry interior, she has shone on the regatta circuit. Powered cutter headed rig from Formula, and comes with every conceivable bit of kit for blue water. She is the perfect size for owner driver use if you wish.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Oyster Marine Ltd
Designer: Rob Humphreys
LOA: 58 ft 8 in
Bom: 16 ft 5 in
LWL: 51 ft 7 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 8 ft 10 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 8 ft 10 in
Avvik: 26500 kgs
Ballast: 8099 kgs
Total Power: 150 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Engine Power: 150 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 8
Antall kabiner: 4
Antall toalett: 2
New to the market, immaculate late model 575. Lovingly maintained by her original owner and fully-crewed since new. Built to MCA code and charter ready, SPIRIT was spared no expense in build or since. Her classy cherry joinery gives the interior a tastefully timeless appeal. A proven winner on the racecourse, SPIRIT has earned first in class placements at Oyster regattas in Antigua 2016 and BVI 2017. Early viewing recommended.
Built to MCA Code 2 Compliance:
- Labels on hatches and hull ports stating "Do not open at sea".
- Notice of action to be taken when gas alarm activated displayed prominently within vessel.
- Lifesaving signal tables, SOLAS No.2 (x 2).
- Emergency VHF operating procedures notice (incl. call sign and MMSI).
- Safety equipment location notices.
- Remote fuel shut off valve location.
- Engine room fire extinguisher activation point.
- Fit escape labels to hatches
Engine room requires ear defender sign.
Note: Meets MECAL standards as of March 2018.
We’ve been sailing almost 40 years and in 2015 we took delivery of the boat of our dreams – an Oyster 575. We’ve experienced the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, the Northeast U.S coast and just about all points between. It’s been an incredible “platform” for good times with friends and family.
Given we’re in our “mature years” we decided early on to employ crew to keep Spirit maintained to day one condition – a decision that has paid many dividends. Spirit looks as good today as when she was commissioned.
We’ve kept a blog of our travels over the last three years and for anyone interested it’s a pretty detailed chronology of Spirit’s life. Once on the site you can go into the archives for all the past posts.
We sincerely hope that whoever owns Spirit in the future will experience the same enjoyment as we have of this world-class yacht.
Dick & Sue
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White hull with standard deep keel.
- Molded GRP storage tray on port side of companionway with drain and cup holders.
- Teak decks with black Silka caulking.
Keel & Rudder:
- High Performance Bulb Keel constructed of lead. Standard deep draft version 8’10” (2.7M).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D3 engine 150hp.
- Parallel plumbing for engine and generator RACORS with SS dip tray.
Maintenance & Performance:
Propulsion & Steering:
- Brunton 4 bladed 23” Varifold propeller.
- Ambassador rope cutter on prop shaft.
- Sleipner SE170 bow thruster with dedicated battery.
- Additional 24v, 30 amp socket in lazarette for Turbomax inflator pump.
- Domestic battery bank - 600 amp hours (new March 2018).
- Additional Mastervolt Chargemaster battery charger.
- Onan Generator – 11.5 kw; 3,145 hours.
- Parallel plumbing for engine and generator RACORS with SS dip tray.
- Isolation transformer for shore power.
- Mastervolt Inverter.
- Power Tools – grinder, polisher, drill.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Charcoal water filters – galley & icemaker.
- Seafresh 206A water maker.
- Electric Jabsco Utility 3000 puppy with par hydro air switch rated at 12 GPM, with float switch
- Rule 3700 electric submersible bilge pump in addition to standard
- Henderson MKV manual bilge pump rated at 36 gpm operable from cockpit
- High level bilge alarm
- Fuel supply from 2 banks – starboard midships - 251 US Gallons (950 liter) and under forward guest cabin - 92 US Gallon (350 liter).
- 1 tank 250 US Gallons (950 liters) port side midships.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Blackwater holding tanks for each head, greywater tankage for galley and sinks.
- Upgraded chartable plotter to Raymarine e125.
- Raymarine e95 repeater on starboard pedestal.
- Raymarine 4kw Radome radar.
- 7 Raymarine i70 instruments – helms, companionway and chart table.
- Raymarine 650 AIS class B transceiver & GPS.
- Upgraded Ray 260 VHF with second handset/speaker in cockpit.
- Hailer horn speaker.
- 2 x large ground plates & copper strip for future SSB.
- Echomax Active-XS dual band RTE.
- Barometer (MCA 9).
- Chartable computer – Vasari MPC477i.
- MaxSea routing software.
- Invecta Yachtspot router.
- Cellular antennas.
- Synology ds414 NAS Drive.
- Western Digital 3 TB drive.
- Sailor Fleet 150 BGAN Satellite telephone.
- YB Pro satellite tracker.
- Sovereign gas barbeque with custom fit storage in deck locker.
- Panasonic 1200w microwave.
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
- Splendide washer/dryer.
- Cooker with crash bar and gimbal.
- Standard refrigerator & freezer.
- Custom 5 knife wall block with Wusthof knives.
- U-line BI 95 Icemaker.
- Upgraded valve to switch from sea water to fresh water, in forward heads compartment.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 6 Camano fans.
- 3 Cruisair A/C units – forward, salon and aft cabin.
- Two additional flush mounted speakers in cockpit/helm area.
- Samsung 32” widescreen TV w/remote lift.
- Fusion MS-700i Sound system.
- Playstation 4.
- Apple TV.
- Upgraded 4 speaker salon system.
- Cockpit remote control.
- Masthead TV/AM/FM antenna.
- Boom light for cockpit illumination and el fresco dining.
- LED courtesy lights in cockpit and aft walkway (8).
- 3 sets of spreader up-lights.
- Upgraded blue back lighting for circuit breaker panels, at chart table.
- Upgraded all navigation lights to LED.
- Interior red courtesy lights.
- LED salon accent lighting.
- Two additional salon LED reading lights.
- Underwater lights – Ocean LED (soft white).
Summary of Accommodation:
- Upgraded hull ports to opening type with fly screens.
- Upgraded long Econoline portlight from starboard aft cabin to cockpit/shade & screen.
- Upgraded cherry joinery.
- Teal plank sole boards.
- Spring-loaded coat hooks throughout cabins.
- Engine room storage baskets.
- Upgraded mattresses in bunk rooms.
- Full complement of linens.
- Full complement of galley dishes, cookware and utensils; Stanton steak knives (8).
- Full complement of spare parts.
- Full complement of power and hand tools.
- All manuals in binders with duplicate digital files on yacht’s server.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Upgrade to teak sole boards and wooden berth surround.
Forward Cabin (Port):
- Over under pullman berths with leecloths provide comfortable accommodation for two.
Forward Head Compartment:
- 2 entrances - En-suite and day head accessible, full standing shower with plexi-glass door and hansgrohe fixtures.
- Upgraded drawer for director chair storage.
- Crew covers for salon upholstery.
- 6 saloon scatter cushions.
- Saloon windows exterior sunscreen wrap.
- Additional hinged lid compartment for iDevices.
- Complete gourmet galley with dishwasher (Fisher Paykel), washer drier combo unit (Splendide) Freezer, microwave, 5 burner propane stove and ample storage.
Aft Cabin (Starboard):
- Upgrade to pull out drawer under bottom bunk.
- 4 brick safe.
- 2 locked cabinets.
- Upgraded cherry headboard.
Aft Heads Compartment:
- Spacious owners head with full standing shower and hansgrohe fittings.
- In mast Formula hydraulic furling.
- Reckmann hydraulic genoa furler.
- Cutter rig (all associate hardware/fittings).
- Reckmann hydraulic staysail furler.
- Complete spinnaker package – vertically mounted pole and all fittings.
- Repeater buttons for headsail and staysail furling on each pedestal.
- Preventer lines and fittings.
- “No Strike” ion dissipators at masthead.
- Two sets of folding mast steps at gooseneck and mast head.
Winches - Lewmar:
- 2x 68 (Primary) Electric self-tailing.
- 2x 56 Secondary manual self-tailing.
- 54 electric self-tailing (mainsheet).
- 30 manual self-tailing (traveller).
- 2x 50 manual mounted on either side of mast.
- 1.5 oz Dolphin 3-color cruising chute.
- Oxley Carbon Snuffer with upgraded deck launch bag.
- McLube Sailkote treatment to Mainsail, genoa and staysail.
- Teak cockpit table with refrigeration.
- Carbon GS Composite folding passarelle.
- Two stainless steel guards for aft dorade cowels.
- Upgraded shelving with plastic storage boxes in lazarette.
- S/S folding side ladders in lieu of wire gates.
- Additional S/S grab handles on transom.
- Anchor locker deck wash.
- Full complement of spares.
- Climbing Harness.
- Bosuns Chair.
- 11 x Beach towels.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Remote windless control on port helm.
- Special storage for Kedge anchor in divided anchor locker and special shelf for storage.
- Additional (2) aft C-Quip folding cleats with chafe strip.
- Upgraded anchor – 40kg Rocna.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Tan Bimini.
- Exterior cushions – cockpit, helm seats, pushpit seats/backrests, foredeck sunning.
- 6 cockpit scatter pillows.
- Weathermax Sprayhood (beige) – zip up window, side pockets.
- Mesh cockpit sunscreen panels ��� port, starboard and aft.
- Cockpit covers – helms, wheels, cockpit table.
- Winch covers and hats.
- Tender cover.
- Cockpit sun shades – Port/Starboard/Aft.
- 2 sets custom fitted sheets per bunk, blankets, towels and linens included.
Tender & Outboard:
- Davits – Cooney S-300 stainless steel with Dyneema rope.
- RIB AB Navigo – center console, Yamaha 20hp electric start.
- Collapsible dinghy ladder.
- Lifeboat storage positioned in custom designed push pit rail.
- Ocean Safety 8 man ISO 9650 (MCA 2); SOLAS B pack in cannister with hydrostatic release unit (MCA 2).
- 2 x Lifebuoys with name of vessel and port (one included with yacht with light and drogue) (MCA 2).
- 2 x buoyant lines 18m LOA attached to lifebuoys (MCA 2).
- 1 x Danbuoy attached to lifebuoy (MCA 2).
- Man overboard recovery module (optional - in lieu of one lifebuoy) (MCA 2).
- Lifejackets - 8 (fitted with lights, safety line and yacht name) (MCA 3).
- 4 x Parachute flares (MCA 4).
- 6 x Red handheld flares (MCA 4).
- 2 x Buoyant smoke signals (MCA 4).
- 8 x Thermal protective aids (included in SOLAS B pack in liferaft) (MCA 4).
- Code of practice training instruction manual for onboard maintenance of life saving appliances (MCA 5).
- Sound & light signaling equipment and day shapes (MCA 6).
- Foghorn and bell (MCA 6).
- Anchor ball and motoring cone (MCA 6).
- Shapes for NUC and aground (MCA 6).
- 24v NUC lights (MCA 6).
- 24v high powered searchlight (MCA 6).
- Ships compass deviation card (MCA 6).
- Hand bearing compass (MCA 6).
- Torches in each cabin (MCA 6).
- Portable VHF (waterproof) (MCA 7).
- Emergency VHF antenna 406MHz (MCA 7).
- EPIRB (MCA 7).
- Mast wire rigging cutting device (battery angle grinder/ cutting disk/ wire cutters) (MCA 9).
- 2 litres/ person reserve water supply (16 litres) - gerry cans (MCA 9).
- Set of ear defenders (MCA 9).
- MCA Cat C first aid kit and manual (MCA10)
- Webbing ladder (MCA10)
- Throwing line (MCA 10)
- Working deck hatches require non-slip surface - non slip tape to hatches on foredeck (MCA 11).
- Charts, pilot book, tidal atlas for intended areas of navigation (MCA 12).
- Smoke alarms to be fitted (MCA 8).
- 2 x Fire buckets with lanyards (MCA 8).
- Fire blanket in galley (MCA 8).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.