2017 Dufour 40E Performance
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
The target set for architect Umberto Felci and the Dufour Yachts Design Office was to come up with something even better than the Dufour 40. What a challenge! And they have more than came up with the goods!
It's many qualities speak for themselves : finesse, precision and exciting sailing.
Take a look at :
- cruising/racing deck layout, suitable for sailing with a full or reduced crew, out on the open sea or between two buoys;
- below decks, the refinement and quality of Dufour Yachts’ interiors.
All adding up to a fast boat for racing or just for the pleasure of skimming through the water; which at the same time lets you enjoy proper cruising in comfort.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 40 ft 6 in
Bom: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 35 ft 4 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 11 in
Avvik: 38640 lbs
tørrvekt: 18794 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Ferskvannstank: (100 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (52 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre; sides made from
vacuum-bonded PVC foam core sandwich.
- Decoration: Decorative grey stripes on hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin
forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder:Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock:Solid stainless steel.
- Steering: Self-aligning roller bearings with ball-bearing sheaves
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Shroud chain-plates: Single stainless chainplate for cap shrouds/aft
lower shrouds, including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring forward of forestay
- Midships mooring cleats: 2
- Mooring cleats: 4
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsheet tracks: On cockpit floor with car adjustment lines.
- Genoa tracks: With plunger cars.
- Pulleys:2 genoa sheet return pulleys with built-in jamcleat and
attachment plate for spinnaker fly pulley.
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless, for electrical cables, swan-neck.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers for halyard returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches on cabin roof.
- Sheet winches: 2 Genoa sheet winches
- Jamcleats: 2 rows ofjamcleats port/ starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester hatch cover forward of the companionway
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids with fixing for padlock.
- Helm: 2 steering wheels
- Helm console: 2, aluminium
- Engine control: Engine control panel and lever to starboard
- Compasses: 2 on coaming aft .
- Gas locker: On port side.
- BIB locker: “Life raft stowage in dedicated locker in cockpit, aft.”
- Shower: Cold water.
- Shore supply: Socket to stbd in cockpit
- Cockpit floor: Cockpit floor in polyester, slightly concave, with solid
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for
fitting the emergency tiller
- Configurations: L-shaped on port side of companionway
- Worktop: In GCorian®C synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with Corian®C synthetic resin covers,
one of which can be used as a chopping board
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass
single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: From side and via the worktop.
- 3 closed cubby-holes
- Under sink with waste bin
- Outboard lower unit with cutlery drawer and sliding vegetable
- With 3 sliding Plexiglas bins, with bottle rack under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation provided by an opening port and ceiling
lights over galley.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On keel.
- Lights: Anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 quick-reefers.
- Standing rigging: Discontinuous in single-strand and Dyform*
stainless cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising:
forestay, backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Mast collar: Aluminium, with synthetic gasket and halyard return
- Backstay: Backstay adjusted with stay tensioner.
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile
(Dyneema available as option), including: main and genoa halyards,
boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, mainsheet car and downhaul
adjustments, reef lines and furling line.