2017 Dufour 412 Grand Large
NOK 1 958 382*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 207 000 Skatt ikke betalt (NOK 1 958 382)
Evolution of the famous Dufour 410, the Dufour 412 Grand Large places herself among the flagships of the Grand Large range. For this 2016 millesime, Dufour Yachts engineers and Felci Yachts Design have as project guideline to integrate all functionalities thus far reserved to bigger sized yachts.
Ambitious challenge skillfully executed, this starts with the optimization of the exterior spaces. The new closed cockpit by its aft seats conceals a fully equipped exterior galley with barbecue, sink and refrigerator. This new layout, at once functional and securing, allows to take advantage of the entire cockpit, and makes the boat more spacious.
The Dufour 412 also benefits from new equipments for always more pleasant navigations, in particular the fixed bowsprit to simplify the mounting of downwind sails.
With her new look and her new equipments, the Dufour 412 rejoices of all the attributes of an exceptional yacht, and naturally places herself among the upscale level in her category.
Beyond imagination ...
+39 347 1402853
Via Enrico Berlinguer
Z. I. Località Terzerie
84053 – Cicerale (SA)
Phone: +39(0)89 9845 486
Mobile: +39 347 1402 853
Please contact Massimo Tranfaglia at +39 347 1402 853
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Umberto FELCI
Garanti: 5 år
LOA: 41 ft 8 in
Bom: 13 ft 9 in
LWL: 36 ft 7 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 11 in
Avvik: 244777 lbs
tørrvekt: 19709 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Motormerke: VOLVO PENTA
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 55 HP
Ferskvannstank: 1 Plastikk (100 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 Plastikk (52 Gallons (US))
Antall doble køyer: 3
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 1
Antall baderom: 1
Plotter - RAYMARINE eS75
Vind hastighet og retning - RAYMARINE i70
VHF - RAYMARINE
GPS - RAYMARINE
Dybdemåler - RAYMARINE
Autopilot - RAYMARINE Evolution P70
Logg-speedometer - RAYMARINE
Fullt forsterket storseil
Elektrisk krets: 12V
Beskytter mot sjøsprøyt
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
Evolution of the famous Dufour 410, the Dufour 412 Grand Large places herself among the flagships of the Grand Large range. For this 2017 millesime, Dufour Yacht engineers and Felci Yachts Design have a project guideline to integrate all functionalities thus far reserved to bigger sized yachts.
Ambitious challenge skillfully executed, this starts with the optimisation of the exterior spaces. The new closed cockpit by its aft seats conceals a fully equipped exterior galley with barbecue, sink and refrigerator. This new layout, functional and secure, allows to take advantage of the entire cockpit, and makes the boat more spacious.
The Dufour 412 also benefits from new equipment allowing for more pleasant navigation, in particular the fixed bowsprit to simplify the mounting of downwind sails.
With her new look and her new equipment, the Dufour 412 rejoices in all the attributes of an exceptional yacht, and naturally places herself among the upscale level in her category.
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface
- Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car.
- Genoa tracks: With car.
- Downhaul: With 6-fold purchase tackle.
- Pulleys: 2 single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers, 4- and 3-sheave for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 1 halyard winch on coachroof.
- Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches on cockpit coamings
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Wheel
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Gas locker: In starboard aft locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in dedicated locker.
- Shower: In port stern locker
- Supply: Connector in port stern locker
- Bathing ladder: Telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Configurations: Longitudinal.
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with Corian®C synthetic resin cover
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with removable wooden cover and stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: Via the frontage and the worktop.
- 3 cubby-hole with closed compartments with formed wood flap
- 3-door under-sink unit with cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin
- Storage for bottles with locking
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Storage under gas cooker
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments,furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Dacron Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
declinazione di responsabilità
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.