Factory Demo, price reduced!
The latest, best and largest yacht from the Greenline Hybrid range is the next green innovation that complements the current range of Greenline Hybrid 33 and Greenline Hybrid 40 while presenting new features: new interior design, NextGen Hybrid system, comfortable flybridge, one master + two guest cabins, hydraulic platform, utility compartment under salon and many more. With all the novelties she presents a sophisticated new "Contemporary Look"
Greenline Hybrid technology givest the ability to sail up to 20 nautical miles of electrical propulsion. It supplies and stores free, sustainable solar power to be used at any time.
Greenline Hybrid 48 is also very efficient on a diesel power mode with possible range of 900 nautical miles. Greenline Hybrid 48 allows you to enjoy yachting lifestyle very easy and comfortably and save our water and marine environment as well as money in your wallet. Greenline Hybrid respects the sea and our best boating traditions.
Greenline Hybrid 48, with its hybrid propulsion system (protected), solar roof panels, seaworthy and low-drag Super displacement hull (protected) and unparalleled comfort, she is ready to meet any challenge.
Greenline Hybrid 48 will take you to the world’s most attractive cruising areas – at sea, on lakes or inland waterways. With all the novelties she presents a sophisticated bridge between the Greenline Hybrid (range up to 50 feet) and OceanClass (range beyond 50 feet).
Installed features on this Greenline Hybrid 48 include:
- Comfortable, safe ride
- Easy maneuvering
- Low running costs
Greenline’s protected Superdisplacement hull shape generates less drag, less wake, creates the ability to use less fuel, generates lower CO2 emissions, and enables the use of electric power. It offers better seaworthiness and easier handling than any comparable hull.
The reduced energy requirement means less running cost, less refueling stops and more time in your favorite anchorage or cruising grounds.
Besides being efficient, the Superdisplacement hull shows optimum performance in all sea conditions - an important factor in comfort and safety when underway. The Greenline manages even challenging sea conditions with ease, needing only minute corrections at the wheel. The twin sacrificial stabilizer fins are a further advantage of this hull, and have three functions: they deliver roll stability, tracking stability, and protect the drive and rudder. If the stabilizers get damaged, the structure of the boat will not be affected. These fins can be quickly and inexpensively replaced
- simple maintenance
- ease of use
- use of electric energy for propulsion: the running cost of electric boating is 10 times less than burning diesel fuel, even disregarding solar energy
- eliminating smoke and noise - 230 (120) VAC power system at any time, either at the dock or at sea
Greenline Hybrid can collect, store and use electrical energy from the sun, from the shore pick-up or from the main engine driven generator. With a solar array and a Hybrid drive electric unit this boat is a mobile power station providing a constant supply of AC power (230 or 120 VAC) on board.
The user-friendly and reliable hybrid drive system (protected) consists of the following elements:
- a single switch that lets you choose between two drive modes: diesel or electric.
- a modern diesel engine mutually developed with our partners.
- a fully electronically managed and maintenance-free electric motor/generator, when driven by the diesel engine it is charging the batteries and supplying power to on-board consumers. The two components are integrated into one unit, thereby saving space and weight. The eM/G is coupled to a specifically developed gearbox with our well chosen partners.
- a hydraulic clutch between the diesel engine and the electric motor/generator.
- an inverter/charger that charges the battery in the shore power mode and delivers a 230 V AC power supply throughout the boat at all times.
- a solar array delivering green electric power to the batteries during daytime. No cost and emission-free sailing is possible at low speed.
- a Lithium battery pack (same as the one driving your mobile phone or laptop computer). Lightweight and compact (seven times lighter and one third of lead battery size) these batteries are rated at thousands of cycles. With a life expectancy of 10 years they represent the best choice for a hybrid boat.
10 South New River Drive East
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301