- Water maker
- Oil change system to main engines and generator
- High Pressure Water Cleaner plumbed to outlets at bow and cockpit (supplied with 1x 10metre (32''8') hose and spray wand
- Fresh water pump, Secondary backup pump (switched independently
- Fuel filters/ water separator for engines & generator, DUAL to main engines
- Upper galley/3 stateroom/lower lounge port layout- includes leather U shaped lounge (converts to single berth) includes bedding kit, 22'' LED TV and XBox/Blu ray player
- Czone - Configuration for Ipad connectivity. Includes programming and Wi-Fi interface (does not include Ipad)
- Wine cooler - located to lower companionway, underneath stairs in lieu of linen storage
- Washing Machine - located to lower companionway, underneath stairs in lieu of linen storage
- Dryer Machine - located to lower companionway, underneath stairs in lieu of linen storage
- Saloon Starboard Lounge upgrade- centre seat base to slide out to become an ottoman and Include a small fold out timber table
- Starboard Stateroom - 22'' LED TV and 12V AM/FMCD/DVD player with Ipod interface and 2 speakers
- Crew Cabin - 22'' LED TV and 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD player with Ipod interface and 2 speakers
- Starboard side entry door to cockpit. (GRP with stainless steel rail, hinges outwards with hob/step to bottom of entry)
- Port side entry door to cockpit. (GRP with stainless steel rail, hinges outwards with hob/step to bottom of entry)
- Cockpit awning - fixed style in yacht acrylic incorporating triangular qtr glass clears port and stb with grab rails (White (Stamoid))
- Fender Covers with R Logo x 4 (Black)
- Upholstery upgrade to cockpit lounge and foredeck sun pad - (inc white stamoid cover) (Non Standard (POA))
- GALLEYWARE PACKAGE (32pce Cutlery set, 32pce Dinner set, 8xNapkins, 2xkitchen towels, Tumblers - 8xMed & 8xLg, 8xGoblets, 8xChampagne flutes, Salad Bowl & Salad Servers)
- Cockpit - 4 x Rod holders fitted into cockpit coaming
- Windscreen covers - Additional interchangeable cover to front and sides in Canvas (White stamoid
- Crew Cabin - Upgrade utility room to include single berth, Storage above, bedding, shower, toilet, push lock to master robe (emergency opening)
- Tropical package - Air-conditioning, Saloon (60,000BTU), Fwd stateroom (16,000BTU), Pt & Stb stateroom (tot. 24,000BTU), Generator upgrade to 27kW/50Hz (32kW/60Hz), includes heat reflective film to saloon windows front & sides, sunroof & glass panels
- Riviera - Navigation, 2 x 15" Volvo Glass Bridge Screens
- Riv Elec - Garmin GSD26 Chirp Sounder, B265 Chirp transducer
- Riv Elec - Garmin GMR-604xHD-2 open scanner radar with 10" mount
- Riv Elec - Sat TV system KVH TV6
- Riv Elec - Dummy Sat KVH TV 6 Dome
- Riv Elec - Underwater lights x 6, Aqualuma Gen 4 series 12 (blue) (4 to transom, 1 to stb side, 1 to Port side
- Heads - All heads to have trigger hose on the right side of the toilet (where possible) to act as Bidet system
- Riv Elec - Mini bullet camera to aft rear awning
- Custom Soft Furnishing Package
- Bedsurrounds and bedboard Leather (Fudge)
Riviera’s stylish and sophisticated 6000 Sport Yacht is the ultimate on-water entertainer.
This sleek design is widely acclaimed as a high-performance yacht akin to a six-star luxury resort and her design flexibility is further evidence of Riviera’s commitment to catering to an extremely wide range of boating pursuits.
Supremely comfortable, the 6000 Sport Yacht features an innovative alfresco lifestyle design, ultramodern technology and palatial appointments. Her level of attention to detail from bow to stern confirms that she is indeed a world-class Riviera.
Of course the awe-inspiring aesthetic appeal of the 6000 Sport Yacht, with her sleek lines and contemporary hull windows and portholes, is just the beginning.
Our talented team of designers, engineers and master craftsmen have really captured an enriched sense of light, space and liveability from bow to stern.
Large fixed skylights and two electric sliding sunroofs are built into the curvaceous fibreglass hardtop, enhancing natural light and ventilation throughout the entirety of the 6000 Sport Yacht – from the expansive cockpit to the luxuriously furnished saloon and through to the generous-sized staterooms on the accommodation deck.
Befitting a motor yacht of this calibre, all on-board appliances, entertainment and operational systems, fittings and furnishings are premium quality and are a perfect fit with the state-of-the-art technology which helps us set new benchmarks in terms of convenience, reliability and ease of operation.
This, of course, helps us remain true to the Riviera ethos of sourcing the best and most reliable equipment and fittings from the world’s most-respected suppliers to help our valued owners achieve ‘the ultimate boating experience’.
Sleek external styling, strong robust hull with keel
Contemporary recessed hull windows and porthole designs
Garage for 3.2m (10.5ft) tender and outboard
350kg (772lb) hydraulic boarding platform
Wide walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks and well-placed rails for added safety
Elegant foredeck with colossal-sized sun pad
Generous entertainer’s cockpit measuring 10.5m2 (113ft2), with deep lounges both to port and starboard, as well as an aft wet bar, twin BBQ, drawer fridge and freezer
Large awning window set in a strong stainless steel frame opens to the cockpit from the aft galley to enhance indoor/outdoor living
Luxurious internal furnishings, including lounges made from the finest of padding, plush leathers and fabrics
Extensive galley refrigeration with 3 fridge drawers, 2 freezer drawers and ice-maker, as well as high-end appliances
Premium entertainment package – LED TVs in saloon and master stateroom, Bose stereo to saloon. Samsung home theatre system in master stateroom
Opening saloon side windows aid cross-flow ventilation
2 x large electric Webasto sunroofs, one above the cockpit and the second in the saloon.
Flexible four-stateroom, three-bathroom accommodation plan, with alternative layouts to suit various owner individual needs, including an expansive presidential design for the master stateroom
Feature timber headboards in every stateroom, complemented by LED mood lighting
Option for aft or lower-deck galley, fourth cabin, office space or lower lounge/entertainment area
Option for 8m2 (86.1ft2) utility room with exceptional storage and access from both cockpit and master stateroom, or crew quarters with access from the cockpit
Three C-Zone central AC/DC control panels – saloon wet bar, helm and full-beam master stateroom – with pre-set and customised modes to simplify owner operation
Sports-inspired ergonomic helm with sunken dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, electric adjusting leather seats
Volvo Penta IPS2-950 propulsion system (2 x 533kW/725hp engines and drive units) with joystick controls x 2, Dynamic Positioning System, anti-corrosion protection, auto-pilot and optional auto-trim system
Maintenance-free battery banks x4
Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
Fuel capacity 3300 litres (872 US gal), water capacity 800 litres (211 US gal)
Top speed of around 31 knots under full load (fuel and water)
Estimated cruising range of 401nm at 22.9 knots (with 10% reserve)
Functional storage solutions throughout
Thoughtfully designed-in access to key maintenance points throughout the yacht
Water-tight collision bulkhead forward
Riviera’s renowned hallmark built-to-last philosophy
5-year structural warranty
Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
Riviera has, over the past 35 years, launched almost 5200 luxury yachts that today cruise the seas, oceans, lakes and rivers of the world.