Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 80 ft 0 in
Bom: 19 ft 6 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 0 in
Avvik: 55000 kgs Full Last
tørrvekt: 50000 kgs
Total Power: 3600 HP
Motormodell: V 12
Engine Power: 1800 HP
Motormodell: V 12
Drev type: Andre
Engine Power: 1800 HP
Marsjfart: 25 knop
Maks Hastighet: 35 knop
Ferskvannstank: 1 (330 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 (1165 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 2 (78 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 4
Antall toalett: 4
- 2 x Twin MTU 8V 2000 M94 1268 mhp
- Chilled water Air conditioning system
- Hydraulically operated bathing platform
- Garage with hydraulic door and launch system
- Foredeck seating area with table and bimini
- Electrically operated S/Steel framed Patio Door
- Extending Hydraulic Passarelle
- Electronic engine controls
- Teak cockpit and flybridge
- Kohler 20 KW generator
- Aftdeck seating area with teak table
- E-plex touch screen elec control system
- 4 screen Raymarine/Garmin colour radar/ploter/GPS
- LCD tvs throughout linked to central server
- Integrated audio system
- 2000W Electric Anchor Winch
- 1250W Capstan Mooring Winches
- BBQ, wet bar, Icemaker and drinks Fridge on Flybridge
- Fully functional galley including dishwasher
- Washing machine and Tumble dryer
- Central vacuum system
- Holding Tanks with Pump-Out System
- Aft deck, flybridge and screen cover set
- Open cell foamed external upholstery
- Stainless Steel Delta anchor
- Glendinning cablemaster
- Pearl crockery, cutlery and towel suite
- Upgrade engines to Twin MAN 1800hp on shaft drive
- 2nd Kohler 20kw generator
- Seakeeper SK16 Gyro stabiliser
- Hydraulic bow and stern thruster upgrades
- Tropical air conditioning upgrade
- Flybridge hard top with electric sunroof
- Flybridge Hot Tub
- Aqua fresh Watermaker
- In-Port fresh water connection
- CCTV cameras
- Rear docking lights
- Underwater lights
- Kelly Hoppen Collection accessories
Main Engines and drive system:
Twin - MAN V12-1800 with V-drive
Engines - PARKER RACOR 75-1000MAX-1
Generator - PARKER RaCOR 500 MA-10
Kohler 20 EFOZD, 20KW. 230vAC 50Hz
1 x Sea-Fire FD1450M and 1 x Sea-Fire FD1000M Engine Room Fire Extinguishers linked to the engine room extraction fans, intake fans, de-misters and the engine ignitions.
Fuel Shut Off System:
Manual fuel shut off valves located in the stbd side cockpit locker and clearly labelled for each engine and generator.
Humphree HA0750 Interceptors
Hydraulic bathing platform:
H&B Technics of Germany
Hydraulic for garage door:
H&B Technics of Germany
Electrically operated patio door:
Hardtop opening roof:
Manual Foredeck Bimini:
Stainless steel fold away frame
Side power SE210/240TC, 24V
(with shaft drive engines only) Side power SE210TC, 24V with 250mm dia stern thruster tunnel & 2x8940G dual joystick (bow& stern) controls
Engine exhaust system and thru-hull mufflers:
Central vacuum cleaning system:
Beam SC335 with x 6 outlets around the boat
Hepworth, Exalto 250 motors with BS Pantograph 900-1200mm arms
Shore power cable master:
Glendinning, GLEKAQUOO7 24V
Torrid MV40/220V 40gal Double heat exchanger unit
Hot water circulating pump:
LED Navigation lights:
Jabsco 60233-0524 233SL 24V with dual station controls
Kahlenberg D-OA chrome finished, dual trumpet air horn with dual station control
Lewmar V6 with 75M of 14mm stainless steel connected to a 50kg Lewmar Delta anchor
2 x Lewmar C3 24V
1 x SeaKeeper 16 Gyro
Standard- customer optional extras
- Second Generator: Kohler 20 EFOZD, 20KW 230vAC 50Hz
- Stabilisation: 1 x Seakeeper SK16 GYRO.
- Water maker: Aqua-fresh AFD 800 AC 12ltrs per hour (Optional)
- Underwater lights: 4 x Lumishore Surface Mount SMx100-W
- Galley Divider: Dividing wall panel on an UP/DOWN lifter unit to allow an open plan galley/saloon layout
Navigation / Communication Systems
- GARMIN GPSMAP 8015, Worldwide, multi-function chart (1 at lower helm)
- GARMIN GPSMAP 8015 multi-station displays, worlwide with AIS (1 at lower helm 2 at upper helm)
- GARMIN GMR Xhd 4' Open array antenna
- GARMIN GMR 4kW Pedestal xHD
- GARMIN GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display
- GARMIN VHF 300i with one GHS 10i remote& active speaker
- GARMIN Transducer, N2k DST 800, Thru-Hull
- GARMIN GC 10, CCTV Marine Camera (1 in engine room) integrated into GPSMAP
- GARMIN GC 10, CCTV Marine Camera (1 cockpit, 1 transom, 1 saloon)
- GARMIN GHS 10i VHF Fixed at upper helm
- GARMIN GHP 20 Auto pilot and Speed depth.
- Compass - Ritche flush mount 4.5" dial (upper & lower helm)
- VHF aerial (Pacific LR pro-series 2.5m)
- Garmin camera system connected to 8015 screens. Supporting x4 cameras.
Bilge pump system
- 6 x Rule 12, 2000 GPH 24v automatic bilge pump system fitted with high water level alarms and overrides switches at each helm. (from E/S)
- 1 x Rule 12, 2000 GPH 24v automatic bilge pump, fitted to protect the stern thruster compartment.
- 1 x Jabsco 29270-0000, 100 litles/minute manual bilge pump in the engine room
Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
- 4 x Marine Air AT18VHZ-FC/AIR 18,000 BTU Air handlers
- 1 x Marine Air AT12VHZ-FC/AIR 12,000 BTU Air handlers
- 4 x Marine Air AT9VHZ-AIR 9,000 BTU Air handlers
- 1 x Marine Air P711 Circulation pump
- 4 x Marine Air CHC24SRCZ50 chiller units
Battery Charging System (From E/S)
- 2 x Victron Phoenix 24v, 25 amp battery charger, c/w temperature sensor. (6kg) (PCH024025001)
- 2 x Victron Blue Power 12 volt 7 amp battery charger - IP65 - single output - 200-265vac input- (BPC012007100)
Start, Service and bow/winch batteries below are wired in Series and in parallel.
- 4 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @ 220AH each = 880ah @ 24vdc, engine start batteries for main engines
- Two banks of 4 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @ 220AH each = 1760ah @24vdc, service batteries
- 2 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @150AH each,= 300 ah @ 24vdc, bow thruster battery 7 forward winch battery
Generator Batteries @ 12vdc Victron AGM batteries.
- 1 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle sealed 100AH Stbd generator start battery
- 1 x Victron 12 vdc AGM deep cycle sealed 100AH port generator start battery
- 6 x Mc Duff 12kg sacrificial anodes connected to ships bonding system
- Individual sacrificial anodes for Bow/ stern thruster, Shafts or IPS Pods, and bathing platform hydraulic lifters and bathing platform ladder
Electrical control system/Lighting (From E/S)
- E-Plex AC/DC electrical control system via i-Pad
- Touch panel lighting control system
- Tank level monitoring via i-Pad
A V Equipment
- 1 x Fusion MS- IP&00i Stereos fitted at lower helm.
- 1 x Fusion MS- BT200 Bluetooth module fited to the FUSION MS - IP700i stereo to enable bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible Apple, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetooth compatible media device.
- 4 x pairs of 6" Fusion MS FR6021 external marine speakers fitted to the cockpit, foredeck, radar arch and the flybridge.
- 3 x Fusion NRX200i remote controls, one fitted in the cockpit, upper helm and one fitted on the foredeck.
- Intellian i6PE satelite TV system with auto skew & Intellian i6 dome, also dummy dome (Optional)
- TV Status Aerial
- AM/FM aerial (Pacific LR pro-series 2.5m)
- 1 x Fusion MS - IP700i Stereo fitted at helm.
- 1 x Fusion MS - BT200 Bluetooth module fitted to the FUSION MS- IP700i stereo to enable bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetooth compatible media device.
- 1 pair of 5" Marine AV speakers, fitted to the lower helm and dinette areas. Model: - MAV05ROU. (N.B. speakers to be colour coded to material used on panels.)
- 1 x Fusion AM702 Marine zone amplifier
The salon is fitted with the latest Samsung 40" Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV. A Harman Kardon 5.1 3-D Blu-ray Disc receiver is combined with a powerful amplifier, with 5"x5" speakers fitted in the celling. The saloon area benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver which is named to this area and can easily be paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the Harman Kardon. A Technomate satellite decoder is fitted with HD 1080p & 3D Ready. The satellite receiver is connected to a Intellian i6 satellite dish.
The Owners cabin is fitted with the latest Samsung 40" Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV. A Harman Kardon 5.1 3-D Blu-ray Disc receiver is combined with a powerful amplifier, with 5"x 5" speakers fitted in the ceiling. The owners cabin benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver named to this cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the Harman Kardon. A Technomate satellite decoder is fitted with HD 1080p & 3D Ready. The satellite is connected to a Intellian i6satellite dish.
The Forward Cabin is fitted with the latest Samsung 40" Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV. A Harman Kardon 2.1 3-D Blu-ray Disc receiver is combined with a powerful amplifier. The Forward cabin area benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver named to this cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the Harman Kardon. A Technomate satellite decoder is fitted with HD 1080p & 3D Ready. The satellite is connected to a Intellian i6 satellite dish. with 4 x 5' speakers fitted in the ceiling.
These cabins have slim line 22" Samsung TV's fitted and they are connected to a 2.1 surround sound Blu-ray DVD system. There is a Bluetooth receiver named to each cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the 2.1 surround sound system. with 2 x 5" speakers fitted in the ceiling of each cabin.
This cabin has a 22" slim line Samsung TV fitted and is connected to a 2.1 surround sound Blu-ray DVD system. There is a Bluetooth receiver named to each cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the 2.1 surround sound system. with 2 x 5" speakers fitted in thr ceiling.
- 1 x Miele KM611 Stove Top
- 1 x Miele H5080BM Microwave combination oven
- 1 x Fisher & Paykel DD60SHTI6 Dishwasher
- 1 x Miele CVA3660 Coffee machine
- 1 x Miele DA3060 Extractor hood
- 1 x Vitrofrigio DW180.2DT Fridge & freezer
- 1 x Vitrofrigio DW180.2RT Twin fridge
- 1 x Miele WT2780 Washer/Dryer
Flybridge wetbar Appliances
- 1 x Gaggenau VR421 electric BBQ
- 1 x Webasto CR49 drinks fridge
- 1 x Webasto 5W08A11CE0000 Icemaker
- 1 x Coolbox custom build by PMY
- 1 x Sink with Hot & Cold water tap.
Black water/Toilet system
- 5 x Tecma silence plus systems fed to 2 holding tanks or direct overboard via diverter valve on seacock.
- 2 x 78 litre Tex Tank holding tanks
- 3 x Jabsco 50890-1100 Waste pumps
- 2 x 38 mm breather pipes with charcoal removable filters.
- Deck pump out: Tyrone 09014 with 38mm pipe
- Holding tank filters: Sealand 30931005
- Vented loops: Jabsco 29015-0010
Grey Water system
- 5 x Tecma Sanispit 24V connected to shower and sink units
- 1 x Trend Marine pop out galley side door
- 1 x Trend Marine pop out crew cabin entrance side door
- 1 x Trend Marine electrically operated Patio door
- 1 x Trend Marine custom made flybridge windscreen
- Windscreens, side deck and flybridge floor glass by Trend Marine
- Bonded glass portlights and opening Port lights by Trend Marine
- 1 x Lewmar 70 Forward cabin flush hatch fitted with mosquito screen and shade
- 1 x Trend marine custom made flybridge hatch
Teak decks and tables
- Teak decks fitted to the flybridge, cockpit, and bathing platform
- Teak tables are located on the flybridge x 2, cockpit and foredeck
Anchor & Chain
LEWMAR 50kg Delta or equivalent (Stainless steel) permanently stowed on the bow roller. Minimum of 90m of 14mm Hi-tensile Stainless steel chain.
LEWMAR 30Kg Delta or equivalent (Stainless steel) supplied loose on board with 50m of rope.
Equipment fitted or supplied loose on board
- 6 10" x 26" inflatable black PVC fenders with 3 metres of black line spliced to them
- 4 x 50' 3/4" dock lines
- 1 x Telescopic boat hook
- 1 x Hose
- 1 x Letter box type telescopic swimming ladder fitted to the bathing platform
- Reboarding ladder fitted to the bathing platform
Antifoul - below waterline
- 2 x coats of International Grey Primocon antifoul primer
- 3 x coats of International Trilux 33 white antifoul
- All bilge pump pipe work in engine room must conform to MCA spec. Fire retardent hose to be used.
- Each cabin to be fitted with a hand held 1kg fire extinguisher.
- Flybridge BBQ unit to be fitted with a hand held 1kg fire extinguisher.
- Cockpit cupboard and stairway leading to engine room each to be fitted with a 2kg hand held fire extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.