2018 TRACKER BOATS Pro Team™ 195 TXW
NOK 190 325
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / Bensin
- Holden, ME
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 24 590 (NOK 190 325)
2018 TRACKER PRO TEAM 195 TXW
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 115 ELPT 4S
Trailer Year: 2018
Trailer Manufacturer: TRAILSTAR TRAILER
Please contact Port Harbor Marine at 207-767-3254
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 18 ft 7 in
Bom: 8 ft 2 in
Skarphet ved hekk: 10 ° at Transom
tørrvekt: 1215 lbs
Total Power: 115 HP
Motormodell: 115 ELPT 4S
Motortype: utenbordsmotor 4S
Engine Power: 115 HP
Drivstoffstank: (30 Gallons (US))
Manufacturer Provided Description
The TRACKER® Pro Team™ 195 TXW is the biggest, most powerful all-welded Mod V boat we've ever built. And it's packed with features to make it our most tournament-ready Mod V, too. From the huge 39-square-foot bow casting deck to the box beam, all-aluminum transom, it's built for serious fishing.
At 18' 7" long and a generous 8' 2" beam, it's as smooth and stable as an aluminum bass boat can be. It's also loaded with storage compartments for all your tournament gear, including a center rod locker for 12 rods up to 8'. It comes standard with a 150HP Mercury® outboard and features our Revolution™ Mod V hull with Smooth Ride Guarantee™. And it’s backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-welded construction w/full-length, robotically-welded stringer & transom for structural strength
- 2 pedestal seat base locations w/2 folding fishing seats
- Easy-access lockable center rod box w/piston lid-assist for rods to 8'
- 5 storage compartments—2 bow, 2 aft & 1 under center seat
- Lighted 27-gal. aerated, divided livewell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & dual overflow drain
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Length:18' 7"
- Beam: 98"
- Bottom width: 66"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 30 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 685 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 1215 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2541 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 3"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- 2 floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW restyled console
- Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™ & transducer
- Soft touch sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic tilt steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- NEW multifunction speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 2-piece aluminum hull w/heavy-duty extruded keel & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnels w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 2-bank battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges & snap-off cushions
- Expansive 39-sq.-ft. (3.62-sq.-m) bow deck is the largest we've ever offered in an aluminum bass boat
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center
- Folding center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- Passenger rod storage w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap for 6 rods
- 2 aft molded storage boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- In-floor cooler
- Rod hold-down straps
- Lighted aft 27-gal. (102 L) aerated & divided livewell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & dual overflow drain
- 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested stainless steel propeller (150HP outboards only)
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Extended rear diamond-plate step pads to access boat while on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.