1959 Falmouth Cutter ALANO
NOK 212 075*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Rhu, Argyll & Bute, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 17 950 (NOK 212 075)
'Alano' is a one-off Bermudan cutter designed by Robert Warrington Smyth and built by Falmouth Boat Construction Ltd. in 1959 for an American who wanted a purpose-built British yacht. She features in Eric Hiscock’s ‘Cruising Under Sail’. She was up for sale under the name of ‘Acquest’ in 2006 but her original name has been revived.
‘Alano’ undertook a 6-month refit in Cornwall, the UK in 2008 and was bought by the current owners in 2017 and has been well maintained since.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 10.60 m
Bom: 3.0 m
LWL: 8.0 m
Minimum Kjøldybde: 1.80 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1.80 m
Avvik: 6350 kgs
Fri høyde: 1.95 m
Total Power: 38 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 38 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall toalett: 1
- LOA - 35'6" - 10.6m
- LWL -26'4"- 8m
- Beam - 10' - 3m
- Draft - 5'9" - 1.8m
- Displacement - 7 tons - 6350.29kg
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Hull constructed in pitch pine, painted white
- Deck material is oak / hardwood faced ply painted cream
- Superstructure constructed in Mahogany / hardwood faced ply painted blue and cream
- Transom hung rudder
- Traditional full length keel
- Wheel steering
- Aft cockpit
Interior and Accommodation
The interior is built using Afrimosia (African Teak), ply and cedar with a mahogany finish. The upholstery is green cotton, fitted in 2007.
- 1.9m headroom throughout
- 2 hatches and 4 x air vents
- two single aft berths
- two single berths in the main cabin.
Linear Galley in main cabin -
- Oven, grill and two gas hob burners
- A Ratley stainless steel sink
- Electric pump with separate H&C taps
Forward heads -
- Blake Victory manual toilet
- Royal Doulton wash basin
Deck and Deck Equipment
- Electric windlass with manual control
- 32m chain and anchor
- 2 x bow rollers
- 2 x aft Samson posts
- Fwd Samson post
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with double stainless steel guard rails
- Boarding ladder
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF radio.
- Standard Horizon chart plotter.
Rig / Sails
- Cutter rigged.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Main by Richardson Sails in fair condition.
- Genoa by Richardson Sails in fair condition.
- No 1 jib by Richardson Sails in fair condition.
- No 2 jib by Richardson Sails in fair condition.
- Trisail by Richardson Sails in fair condition.
- Storm jib by Richardson Sails in fair condition.
- Spinnaker by Richardson Sails in fair condition.
Machinery and Propulsion
- 38hp Beta diesel engine, shaft driven to 3 blade prop
- Fresh water cooling
- Serviced in February 2019
- 2 x 12v batteries - 2018
- 12v LED lighting
Systems and Tankage
- 2 x 70lt fresh water tanks
- Electric pump with separate H&C taps
- Four person life raft - Service due March 2021
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Fire blanket
- 2 x 1lt dry powder fire extinguishers in main cabin
- Gas detector
- Horshoe lifebuoy with light (aft)
- Hand held horn
- Navigation lights
Manufacturer and Design Information
- Designed by Rodney Warringtion Smyth
- Built by Falmouth Boat Construction Ltd., Falmouth in 1959.
- Hull number - 372
- Avon rubber dingy
- Suzuki 2.5hp outboard engine - Serviced in July 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.