1966 Chantier Navals de Normandie Classic
NOK 6 163 393*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Saint-Tropez, Frankrike
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 650 000 (NOK 6 163 393)
Golden Princess is as unique as she is beautiful. The 26m yacht was conceived in the famous shipyards of Normandy, dating back to the 1950's. She took 15 years to complete under the strict oversight of the owner of the yard. She is double framed with African teak and lined in iroko wood, caulked and riveted on the structure and clad with copper, this solid construction was to allow her to explore the harsh waters of the Antarctic.
In the 70's she underwent a conversion from explorer yacht to private yacht under the guidance of architect Didier Presles at the Bellot Cherbourg shipyard in France. Additions were made to the front and cockpit areas.
She underwent a further multi-million Euro refit between 2010 and 2012 and has been maintained ever since by her professional crew.
For further information contact Tim Jarman at 011 385 98 9448 623, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Tim Jarman at +1 (954) 525-6617
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Chantier Navals de Normandie
LOA: 86 ft 0 in
Bom: 20 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 8 ft 0 in
tørrvekt: 94000 lbs
Total Power: 364 HP
Engine Power: 182 HP
Engine Power: 182 HP
Ferskvannstank: (793 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (2378 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (264 Gallons (US))
- Registered UK Small commercial vessel
- Generators - 1 x GM 25kw with 2000 hrs
- 1 x 12 kw Kholer 6520 hrs
- Hydraulic Windlass powered of Stbd engine
- Hydraulic Side Power bow thruster coupled to GM generator.
- ZF motor controls in Wheelhouse
- Algae - X Fuel self polishing system
- Stabalizers x2
- Black and Grey water 1000L
- Diesel - 9000L
- Water - 3000L
- Hydromar - desalinator 150L/H
- Air conditioning - Webasto 17.6 kva/60,000 BTU
- Batteries - 2 x 12v
- 9 x Gel
- 1 x HS
- 1 x 24v/220v converter
- Furuno FCV - 620 dual frequency depth/fish finder
- Furuno NAVTEX NX700 weather fax
- Furuno NAVpilot auto pilot
- Raytheon RC420 Chart plotter
- Furuno NAVnet plotter/radar with 19" display
- VHF Sailor RT5022 DSC
- VHF RT2047 (HS)
- VHF portable Icom IC-GM1600E x 2 plus Walkie talkie
- Furuno FL-50 Wind speed/direction
- Furuno Radar FCR 1411 A
- Seimans Washing machine
- Bosch Dryer
- A/C in Saloon and cabins
- Marinelec fire detection
- Zodiac Pro open 550 with Yamaha 115hp
- Waterski's, Monoski, wakeboard and 2 man 'donut'
- 2 man kayak
- Fishing Rods
- Diving bottles
The spacious lounge and authentic while mahogany offers two different living areas.
The U-shaped bench a private area to check your mail, write to your friends or play with them with a beautiful backgammon set hidden under the top of the varnished table.
With the Sonos network, music is "under control" and without limit ... Stream broadcasting radio programs or your own library on the excellent Acoustic Energy monitoring system, you are there in the heart of the orchestra.
Relax in the comfortable sofa, read, turn on the TV-video system and watch the movie or program of your choice.
From the salon are the main access and VIP Guests cabins or by the inner passageway to the kitchen and the wheelhouse.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.