Fantastic example of this Sparkman & Stephen's classic. The Swan 37 is rarely seen on the US market, and rarer still in this condition. Regina has benefited from passionate, caring owners and decades of fresh water sailing in her early years. Since 2014 she has sailed seasonally in New England and stored indoors in the offseason. Regina is well updated, well maintained, exhibiting pride in ownership throughout. Absolutely stunning!
Recent Updates Include:
- New Top Side Paint 2014
- New Deck Paint 2014
- New Sails
- New Dodger
- New B&G Nav Instruments
- New Autopilot
- Standing rigging replaced
- Engine replaced in the 90s, low hours
- Brightwork refinished with epifanes
- Interior varnish renewed
- Ground tackle updated
- New winches
- New lifelines
- Max-prop & drip-less stuffing box
- Thru-hulls replaced
- New diesel cabin heater
The list goes on...
You need to see this boat in person to fully appreciate the quality, pedigree and condition. Currently sitting in heated indoor storage.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Nautor Swan
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Bom: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 27 ft 3 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 2 in
Avvik: 15400 lbs
Ballast: 7300 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 27 HP
Ferskvannstank: (20 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: Rustfritt stål (26 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (15 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 1
Sleeps up to eight in V-berth, settees, pilot berths, and quarter berths. Interior is finished in light colored wood veneer and teak trim, all beautifully varnished. There is a freshly varnished teak and holly cabin sole and 6'2" headroom. Eight opening ports and one hatch let in plenty of light and air. All cabin lighting replaced with "Cabon Frigast" fixtures from Denmark 2015.
V-berth forward features fold-up berths with storage under. Aft to starboard is a hanging locker. Aft to starboard is the head.
The head features a manual toilet with Y-valves to direct discharge to holding tank, deck pumpout or overboard. The vanity has a pull-out shower. Head sole is varnished teak grating.
Next aft is the Main Saloon with a centerline drop leaf table, settees port and starboard and pilotberths outboard on each side. There is storage behind the settees and under the pilot berths.
The Galley is aft on Starboard and the forward facing chart table is opposite the galley on port.
All of the way aft are quarterberths on either side of the cockpit. Good engine access aft between the quarterberths and forward under the companionway steps. Easy access to the steering quadrant aft between quarterberths.
L-shaped Galley is located to starboard of the companionway. Features include:
- Two-burner Force 10 LPG stove & oven (approximately 6 years old)
- Single SST sink with foot pumps. No pressure water.
- Ice box
- Ample locker & drawer space
The electrical system includes both 12 volt and 110 AC system.
The DC system includes 4 heavy duty 12 volt batteries, House Auxiliary, Engine Starting and Windlass operation.
The 110 AC system includes GFCI protection.
Battery Charger Statpower True 20 amp charger
Shore power cord 30 amp
- Maxwell RC 10 Electric Windlass
- Automatic Bilge Pump- Rule 1500, 500 with Float Switch
Electronics & Navigation
- Simrad RS 86 VHF
- Simrad NSE8 chart plotter at Nav Station
- Lowrance HDS5m chart plotter at helm (2015)
- Lowrance Radar on gimbaled backstay mount
- Simrad AP24 belowdeck autopilot (2015)
- B&G Navigational instruments: Speed/Wind/Depth/Multi (2015) mounted over companionway
- KVH digital compass
- Sestral 5" Compass at the binnacle
- Masthead Windex
- Cape Horn Windvane Self Steering (parts in storage)
Sails & Rigging
Mast-head sloop rig with keel-stepped mast, painted white
Standing rigging replaced 2007
Main Traveler moved aft just forward of helm for short-handed sailing
Manual back-stay adjuster
Removable baby stay on highfield lever
Adjustable lead-blocks on inboard jib track
Spin pole and whisker pole with deck mounts
- Dacron mainsail 2014
- 135 Genoa 2014 on furler
- Older racing sails in good condition
Brand New Andersen Winches Fall 2013
2-Andersen 52 two-speed self-tailing Primaries
2-Andersen 40 two-speed self-tailing Secondaries
2-Andersen 40 two-speed self tailing Deck Winches
- New 33lb Stainless Steel Claw anchor
- Approx. 100' 3/8 BBB Anchor Chain and 300' 5/8 White Mega Braid Line
- Maxwell RC 10 Electric Windlass with foot operation up and down
- Custom Stainless Steel Anchor Chain Chafe Guard for Foredeck
- Stainless Steel lifelines replaced 2014
- 8 opening ports, 1 opening hatch, 4 deck vents
- Canvas covers for brightwork
- Line clutches on deckhouse for halyards, trimming and main reefing
- Custom built propane locker accessible from aft deck
- Wheel steering on binnacle with new pedestal guard and helm instrumentation
- Main traveler moved aft to improve cockpit seating and allow main trimming from the helm
- Cockpit table
- Dodger by Thurston Canvas, 2014, used once.
- Teak cockpit grating
- manual bilge pump behind helm
- Cape Horn Wind-Vane self steering (in storage)
- Webasto diesel-fired cabin heater 2014
- Fenders & dock lines
- 3 B1 10BC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- Horn and Bell
- Trident LPG fume detector/alert
- Emergency Tiller
- NOTE: Personal items not included, some of which may appear in photos
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Westerbeke 30B Diesel Auxiliary Engine 27 HP with approximately 800 hours (to be confirmed)
26 gallon Stainless Steel fuel tank
Engine Gauges- Tach, Temp, Oil Pressure, Amperage
Hurth 100 2R Transmission
PSS Dripless Stuffing Box
15" 3-Blade Max-Prop 2012
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.