1971 Osborne King Falcon
NOK 429 550*
St Helier, Jersey
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- St Helier, Jersey
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 39 995 Skatt ikke betalt (NOK 429 550)
The vessel was completely refurbished by the new owner in 2003/4, new covers, curtains, carpets, seat covers & foams. Fitted at the same time were:-Bow thruster, holding tank, larger water tank & hot water calorifier with acorn plumbing.Forward heads holding tank for onboard emptying or pump out.Both rudders, refurbished, stern glands refurbished. Rebuilt with new packing & bigger greaser Port shaft bearing replaced in 2010.
For more information about this boat,
please call the listing broker, Nick Rice,
on +44 (0)7797 729629.
Please contact Nick Rice at +44 (0)1534 888100
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bom: 12 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 0 in
Total Power: 424 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 212 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 212 HP
- Length overall: 33’3” (10.13m)
- Beam: 12’1” (3.68m)
- Draft: 4’ (1.2m)
- Displacement: Approx 7,000 kgs
- Diesel: 2 x 75 Imperial gallon tanks(2 x 340L = Tot 680L)
- Fresh Water: 1 x 75 imperial gallon (340L)
- Holding: 1 x 25 imperial gallon (114L)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Mermaid Majestic 212bhp turbo diesels with 250 hours
- Fitted by Mermaid in 2002 & run in by Mermaid in 2003
- Gearboxes Two ZF Velvet-drive V drive
- Shafts As original 1½” stainless steel
- Propellers - bronze 24 x 20” new in 2004
- Both shafts have Gator® rope cutters.
- Vetus bow thruster
- Lofrans Tigres 24volt 1200watt windlass
- 4 x 665 12volt 140Ah batteries 1x start 2 x domestic remote & manual link
- Shore power and 1 x 48 watt 24volt solar voltaic battery charger(new 2013)
- 1 x Jabsco 12volt 40psi domestic water pump
- 1 x Isotherm 61 litre fridge with ice tray(new 2016)
- 1 x 8way breaker distribution board
- 2 x 24 to 12 volt droppers, VHF & Spare
- 2 x 24volt bilge pumps with float switches
- New stern bilge pump 2016
- 1 x Garmin 4012 GPS plotter
- 1 x Furuno 1721 radar
- 1 x Navman VHF radio with DSC facility
- 2 x Shakespeare 2.8m VHF antenna’s
- 1 x Autohelm300 autopilot
- Navigation lights
- Master cabin V berth in bow & forward heads
- 2 x single berths aft with 2nd heads
- Dinette table converts to single berth
- Saloon settee converts to single berth
- Galley with gas 2 burner hob and oven, single sink and ceramic tiles
- CQR 20 kilos kedge anchor
- 15k Kedge anchor with 10m chain 100m 18mm 3core rope
- Warps & Fenders
- Beaching legs
- Life raft
- Radar reflector
- Navy canvas cover aft of helm station
Since the present owner purchased the vessel in 2007 the following repairs or up grades & improvements have been made by professional craftsmen.
The single 12 volt system with extra alternator, charger & battery & two bilge pumps have been replaced by a larger set of domestic batteries and an over rated dropper for the VHF & bilge system. Both bilge pumps have been replaced by higher rated 24volt units.
The cockpit roof has been replaced with a balsa core extra GRP single piece. Extended to proved cover for the high seating above the stern cabin. Extra height was incorporated & disguised with dropped eaves so head room for 6’4” across the width of the vessel. Dedicated radar stand so that unit can be run safely with people on deck. New heavy duty covers with two side entries and rear full length rear screen. All can be rolled up or removed for easy use.
The large Simpson Lawrence stainless steel davits have been removed but a large stainless steel & oak decked bathing platform has been added with 4 support arms for extra support.
A full length steel keel wide band has been added for protecting the hull from stony groundings.
A permanent, but easily removed pair of grounding legs have been custom built & fitted which also aids ( short legs ) pontoon boarding.
This vessel has been well maintained with many original documents & invoices have been kept detailing major works. The vessel has extensive onboard storage, ( 2 folding bicycles only occupy 1 under bow berth area ) to make extended cruising easily achievable. Current family cruised from Carteret to St Cast with no need for shore support for 10days.
All serviceable parts removed are available including, chargers, alternator, spare propellers, awnings, front & rear screens
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.