- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Priced for quick sale
- En motor / diesel
- Plymstock, Devon, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 9 650 Skatt betalt (NOK 114 809)
The Nicholson 30 is built to a very high standard. The internal fit out was completed by Camper and Nicholson.
She has been professionally reupholstered using fire retardant foam. She has a fin keel tipped off by an aerodynamic lead bulb which gives her a high ballast ratio, making her very close winded and comfortable to sail.
The engine is a Volvo Penta MD2020 shaft driven to Volvo three bladed folding propeller.
The engine has been professionally refurbished and was re-installed in 2018.
Hull was grit blasted and epoxied March 2013.
New standing rigging March 2013. Mast and boom have been replaced with Seldon spars. The boom has a rod kicker system. The new Profurl roller furling system and genoa was fitted in 2012. New spray hood - 2016. New cockpit cushions - 2016.
This Nicholson 30 MkIII is lying ashore with us.
Please note that we are open 7 days a week for viewings
Please call one of the sales team on 01752 401421
Please contact at +44 (0)1752 401421
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 29 ft 0 in
Bom: 9 ft 1 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 10 in
Avvik: 6944 lbs Tørr Last
Ballast: 2800 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 18 HP
Ferskvannstank: 1 (159 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: 1 (54 Liter)
Antall enkeltkøyer: 3
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
Vind hastighet og retning
Sails and Rigging
- Spars replaced in 1998. (Selden)
- Standing rigging replaced in 2013.
- Main - very good condition with two slab reef points and flattener.
- Stack pack lazy jack system as well as standard mainsail cover.
- Roller furling system (Profurl) and genoa new in 2012.
- Spinnaker - very good condition.
- Cruising chute with snuffer - very good condition.
- Storm jib - very good condition.
- The engine is a Volvo Penta MD2020 18hp shaft driven to Volvo three bladed folding propeller.
- Single lever controls
- The engine was professionally refurbished in 2018
- GRP Hull, Deck and Superstructure
- Hull epoxied 2013
- Cast iron keel
- Harbor Guard boat alarm,
Stereo Radio with speakers.
240v inverter for charging phones etc.
Two large LX31MF 110Ah batteries.
LED acomodation lighting
- 7.5kg Bruce anchor and chain. + Small Bruce kedge,
Boat hook and buoy pick up hook
2 x sets of wooden wash boards and clear (smoked perspex) washboard.
Warps and fenders.
Spare gas cylinder.
Bosons chair, + harnesses x 3.
Cockpit sun cover, and cockpit winter cover.
- Raytheon chart plotter. Garmin GPS12 Plotter.
6 x Raytheon instruments: wind,fluxgate compass, log, depth,close hauled, multi-display.
Buck up NAVICO ES120 whirly gig depth finder.
Autohelm - Raytheon ST1000+
NASA SX35DSC VHF radio, + spare Navico AXIS RT1400 VHF.
Contest bulkhead compass. + 2 x Danforth racing compasses in need of refurbishing
- 2 x wire jackstays + Rigging wire cutters
3 x fire extinguishers + fire blanket.
2 x boarding ladders + boarding step fender.
Solenoid gas shut off = gas detector.
Try-buckle man overboard recovery device + Oscar man overboard rescue system.
Fog horn, Powerful search light, MOB light.
Electric and manual bilge pumps.
Radar reflector, Motor sailing and at anchor signal shapes.
2 x Life jackets.
Horse shoe life belt.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.