- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- ., Polen
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 150 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 1 598 968)
Wooden yawl built in 1977 in the Conrad Korzeniowski shipyard marina.
Between 2010 and 2011 the boat was completely refurbrished by SPIDER Construction and Yachts repairs in Gdansk;
- Plank made hull of the boat was covered with a three-layer twill shell;
- Plywood deck plus mock teak;
- Inside of the yacht was built with mahogany plywood and sawn mahogany;
Owner uses her for sailing daytrips
Contact Jascha Bach at +31 320746046
Please contact Jascha Bach at +31320746046
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 14.20 m
Bom: 3.64 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1.95 m
Antall toalett: 2
- YANMAR 4JH4-TBE 50.2 KW
- Two fuel tanks each 500 liters.
- Engine starting battery 80 A / h
- Generator starting battery 45 A / h
- main battery 660 A / h
- Thruster battery 55 A / h
- All new electrical installation, navigation lights, interior lighting LED lamps;
- Generator MASE IS 3.5 KW;
- Thruster EXTURN 400D;
- Two potable water tanks each 400 l.
- Two sewage tanks 160 l.
- Pressure water system: tanks, sinks, taps, installation of sewage;
- Crew 2 - 10 people
- Two bathrooms with showers;
- Heating Eberspeacher Airtronic D5;
- Cpl. upholstery in saloon made with leather;
- Radio and TV amplifier;
- 12,000 BTU air conditioning VDT12KZ50;
- - Refrigerator;
- Gas cooker with oven;
Deck and cockpit
- Deck hatches, winches by LEWMAR
- Hydraulic steering system's VETUS;
- Anchor winch LEWMAR V3;
- Rolling masts by company Z-SPAR
- furling-jib FACNOR;
New set of Narwal Sails;
- Two independent systems with their own GPS: CW120W and CW90W;
- Radar RD418D;
- ST60 + Tidata;
- ST60 + WIND;
- Hydraulic autopilot;
- RAY55E Dsc VHF radio;
- Loader / Phoenix MultiPlus Inverter 12V / 1600W / 70A;
- Receiver Navtex NX-300 / D.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.