Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Formosa Boat Building Company Ltd
Designer: Doug Peterson
LOA: 46 ft 0 in
Bom: 12 ft 10 in
LWL: 39 ft 7 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 4 in
Avvik: 30000 lbs
Ballast: 11400 lbs
Fri høyde: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 80 HP
Motormerke: Ford Lehman
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 80 HP
Ferskvannstank: 4 (510 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: 2 (475 Liter)
Septiktank: 1 (100 Liter)
Elektrisk krets: 110V
Exceptionally well built and maintained cruising vessel. She is fully equipped for world cruising and or short get-a-ways. This is an ideal vessel for a couple or a single-handed sailor. Well ventilated and airy she is ready for her next owners to venture anywhere they wish. She has been lovingly cared for and well maintained.
This is a “not-to-be-missed” opportunity to purchase this exceptional BLUE WATER yacht.
Popular center cockpit yacht, with Forward Private Guest cabin (sleeps 2), and large Private Owners Cabin Aft (sleeps 2). Plus dinette area in the Main Saloon converts to a double berth (sleeps 2) and the opposite settee berth sleeps (1). A pilot berth midships is currently used to house storage bins for the spare parts inventory. Headroom throughtout is 6’3” (1.90m) with the exception of the passthrough to the aft cabin. Ventilation and light is provided by 14 opening port holes, 3 large overhead opening hatches, two companionways and 2 solar powered vents. All are provided with insect screening
Large center cockpit can be accessed from either side deck. These are wide side decks (teak over fiberglass, new 2009), spacious foredeck and deck space aft of the cockpit.
Upon entering the vessel from the Main Companionway, there is a full Nav station to Starboard, and complete U-shaped galley to Port (convenient to the cockpit). Forward of the companionway stairs is a comfortable saloon with a U-shaped settee and dining table amidships. The table can seat six. A full sized settee is to Starboard. The saloon has storage shelving, bookcases and louvered door lockers to Port & Starboard. Ample storage can be found under and behind the settees. Extensive handrails are built in throughout the interior for safe handholds when at sea. There is liquor and linen storage immediately forward of the Starboard settee.
Forward of the saloon is the forward guest cabin with en-suite private head and shower.
Along the Starboard side, moving aft of the Main stairway is a passageway leading to the Aft Master Stateroom.
The passageway has a pilot berth (currently used for spare parts storage bins) and ample access to the engine compartment is provided from here via two removable sliding doors.
The private Owners Suite is aft and contains numerous storage lockers, hanging lockers, private head and shower, and queen-sized berth. There is also a stairway and companionway with access to the cockpit from the aft stateroom.
The Master Stateroom is aft and has a private head and shower, and separate access to the cockpit via stairs and companionway hatch.
- Queen size berth with 6” mattress
- Adequate shelves, drawers and cabinets
- Opening screen hatch overhead and four opening bronze screen ports
- Large duel louvered door hanging locker
- En-suite head and shower with screen opening port
- Thirty gallon holding tank with manual and deck pump out
- 12 volt Hella circulating fan
- Under bunk storage space
Forward Guest Cabin
Forward stateroom is richly finished in teak wood, and has en-suite head and shower. Head has 2 separate entrances, one to the stateroom and one to the main saloon to be used as a day head.
- V-berth has insert to form double berth
- Storage cabinets with louvered doors plus under berth storage
- Lockers and shelves above the berth.
- Large hanging locker with louvered doors along starboard side
- Drawers and storage on the port side
- Opening overhead screen hatch and 2 screened bronze ports
- Port and starboard reading lights on the bulkhead
- En-suite head has new (2018) electric macerator head and a screened opening bronze port
- Access to chain locker
Pilot Berth located along the passageway leading to the Aft Stateroom, is currently being used as a storage area for spare parts (can easily be converted back to full pilot berth)
Rich teak wood interior, and white paneled upper area and overhead complement the spacious feeling to the Saloon.
- Louvered doors with latches and shelving to port and starboard
- Built in handrails and grab rails
- Stereo with selectable speakers in saloon and aft stateroom
- Settee can be used as a single berth
- Overhead screened hatch and screened bronzed opening ports to port and starboard
- U-shaped dinette converts to a double berth
- Ample storage is available under and behind settee and dinette benches
- LG 21” fold-away flat screen monitor
- MAX DVP-6100 DVD player
Full sized U-shaped layout, convenient to cockpit and open to main saloon.
- Ceramic tiled work counter
- Double SS sink with hot and cold pressure water faucet
- Manual cold fresh water hand pump (water conservation)
- Hille gimbaled, 3 burner propane range w. oven (with 3 sets of fiddles)
- Solenoid safety shut-off valve for LP gas
- 12v. Refrigerator/freezer access through counter top
- 2 large double shelf storage cabinets with teak sliding doors
- 5 drawers for utensils, tea towels and miscellaneous storage
- 2 open shelves for glass and cup storage
- Two large under sink pullout drawers for pot and pan storage
- Under sink pull out shelf that holds a 600w Goldstar microwave
- Countertop access to additional dry storage locker
- 6 Person, Dunlop Beaufort Life raft, stern mounted to facilitate easy launch.
- Para Anchor, 18’ diam. C/w storage bags and 300’ ¾” nylon rode and recovery floats and line
- Drogue. 36” diam. C/w storage bag and connecting lines
- EPIRB, GME AccuSat, (new 2008)
- EPIRB Satfind 406, working but battery out of date
- Lifesling MOB recovery system
- 36” Orange life ring with bracket and strobe light and MOB pole
- PFD’s sufficient for crew and guest (+/- 8 person plus 2 child)
- Collapsible emergency boarding ladder c/w storage bag
- Olin 12 gauge flare pistol with flares (requires updating)
- Blipper masthead mounted radar reflector
- LOFRANS, Empress, new 1800 watt motor 2018, with rope and chain gypsy, up/down footswitch and cockpit remote control. New solenoid and wiring 2018.
- New BUGEL anchor (2018) with 100m. 5/16” galv., High test anchor chain
- 25kg CQR with 90m. 5/16” galv. high test anchor chain on second roller
- 30kg Bruce spare
- 15kg Danforth anchor, 15m galv. Chain and 50m ¾” nylon rode on S/S reel as stern anchor
- 35kg Fisherman component anchor as emergency storm anchor
- S/S Bow & Stern pulpit, double lifelines with safety netting to Port & Starboard gates
- Teak, foldout boarding ladder
- Teak storage chest on foredeck with Sunbrella cover
- S/S radar arch on the stern provides the platform for the solar panels, 2 GPS antennas, Rutland wind generator and automated fog alarm horn.
- S/S Mast Pulpits Port & Starboard
- Lifting crane with block & tackle
- Self bailing center cockpit with teak grating accommodates 8 persons
- Fore and Aft companion ways with louvered boards, insect screens and heavy solid weather boards
- Cockpit cushions, 2 ½” closed cell foam covered with tan Sunbrella
- Teak cockpit table with drink and binoculars holder.
- Removable cockpit enclosure, dodger c/w covers. Sunbrella and optical clear glass (new 2009)
- Horns automatic & manual
- Emergency tiller
- Propane tanks
- Stemoid sun awning
- Sunbrella covers
- Rail mounted barbecue grill and cover
- Monitor self steering vane
- Little Wonder watermaker, 8gph distributed components
- (6) Diesel fuel containers, (1) Gasoline and (1) water container all with sun covers
Hull and deck
The vessel was designed by Doug Petersen, (3 time America’s Cup winning designer) and built by the Formosa Boat Building Co. for the Georgian Custom Yachts Inc to a very high standard of quality. The underwater configuration is a modified modern keel with cut-away forefoot. The rudder and propeller are protected by a heavy skeg.
She is a fully molded fiberglass hull & keel with encapsulated lead ballast. Hull to deck joint is fully through-bolted and bonded with a teak cap rail. When first commissioned by the previous owners, the hull was stripped to the gel coat below the water line and coated with 2 coats of Interprotect 2000, barrier coat. Above the water line the vessel was completely sanded, faired, primed and painted with three coats of International paint.
The fiberglass deck has a mahogany core with teak overlay on main deck and fiberglass non-skid on cabin top. The teak deck was bonded to the fiberglass with adhesives without the use of metal fasteners (new 2009)
Sails and rigging
- The mast and spreaders, boom and whisker pole were sandblasted, primed with etching and high-built primer. Then finished with three coats of white Awlgrip paint. The mast was also completely rewired with tinned copper wire. All standing rigging was replaced; turnbuckles were checked for fatigue or corrosion cracks and chromed prior to re-installation. The work was done in New Zealand by a competent yacht rigging company (2005).
- Keel stepped mast with all appropriate navigation lights (tri-color masthead and new LED anchor light (2018), steaming and deck spreader lights.
- On mast storage for spinnaker pole
- Triple reefing points on fully battened Main sail (New 2005)
- Titan Sails main sail, triple stitched with all clews re-enforced with sewn on webbing (new 2005)
- Caliber Sails Yankee cut Genoa on Harken III roller furler (2006)
- Caliber Sails crosscut Staysail on Streamstay roller furler (2006)
- Storm trysail, anchor sail, riding sail and spare Staysail
- Garhauer SS mechanical strut & boom vang (2005)
- Teak and SS boom gallows
- Lazy Jacks on mainsail
- (2) Barlow #28 two-speed self tailing sheet winches
- (2) Baron #13two-speed winches
- (2) Custom Yachts #2, 316 SS single speed winches
- (2) Anderson #40 SS, two-speed halyard winches
- (1) Barient #10, two-speed, reefing winch
- Separate track on mast for storm trysail
- S/S Staysail & Genoa tracks
- Harken roller bearing mainsheet car & track
- Running back stays (new 2006)
Tankage and pumps
- Two P&S mild steel, 4mm, epoxy coated, diesel fuel tanks, total capacity 125 US gallons (new 2008)
- Two P&S s/s deck fills for fuel tanks. Wema tank level sensors monitored from Nav station
- Four s/s, water tanks, total capacity 135 US gall., connected to single manifold and pressure regulator filler c/w water pre-filter.( Individual valves control each tank to prevent cross contamination)
- Par 40, 12v DC water pressure pump (new 2018)
- Two, 12v DC bilge pumps with float controls (one new pump in 2018)
- One manual, high capacity whale pump
- One 12v DC shower sump pump
- 30 US gallon polyethylene holding tank with deck and manual pump out (level sensor monitored at Nav Station
- Eight Trojan T145, 6v., deep cycle, liquid cell, golf cart batteries, 970 AH storage capacity total. (House batteries, 2018)
- Yuasa N150, 150AH capacity, liquid cell, starter battery (2009)
- Freedom 20, Xantrex charger/inverter, 12v DC I/O, 115v. i/o (2009)
- Xantrex Link 2000, 2 bank battery management/monitoring system with inverter control (new 2006)
- Two Battery switches – allow selection of starting or house batteries
- Charging, 150 AH engine driven alternator charger with Mastervolt charge controller (new 2006)
- Four Siemens solar panels with new charge controller (2X75watt, 2X 45watt)
- Rutland 930, wind generator with charge controller (2005)
- 36” S/S Yacht Specialties wheel, binnacle & S/S guard, all removed and rebuilt in 2018 including new cables
- 6” Ritchie compass with red night light and dome cover
- Edson 4-instrument pod mounted on guard
- Four Raytheon ST60 instruments, Depth, Speed, Wind, GPS & course repeater (new 2009)
- Engine controls plus oil pressure, voltage, temperature and engine RPM gauges
- Simrad Robertson AP21 remote autopilot control
- Port & Starboard Cockpit lighting
- Full size opening table with chart storage under
- Cushioned seat with storage under
- Full AC/DC electric breaker panels (Vancouver Marine Equipment)
- ICOM, VHF radio with DSC capability and automated fog horn
- ICOM, SSB radio with Pactor PTC II for weather chart and onboard email
- Furuno 1720 18 mile Marine radar
- Furuno GPS Model GP31 & Garmin 128 GPS
- Garmin 120, Fish finder
- Miniplexer WiFi router.. AIS, GPS etc (2018)
- Wema tank monitoring system with 7 tank monitoring capability
- Simrad Robertson autopilot repeater with cockpit remote
- Raymarine ST60 repeater for depth, speed, course and wind information (new 2009)
- Xantrex, Link2000 battery management system connects to Freedom 20 charger/inverter
- Kenwood AM/FM radio with CD player and sound system
- Hewlett Packard Deskjet 932C printer
- Ford Lehman, 4 cylinder, 80 HP diesel engine, model 4D254. Complete rebuild 2017, 50 hours since. New engine gauges and alarms 2018
- Paragon Velvet drive transmission, 2:1 reduction (completely rebuilt 2006)
- 3 Blade bronze propeller, 16LH20
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with built in water sensor alarm
- VETUS fiberglass water lift muffler with vacuum breaker and rubber discharge hose
- New stern exhaust piping with flapper 2018
- VETUS raw water intake filter
- Webasto, hot water heating system with outlets throughout the vessel
- Seaward, S/S 11 gallon hot water heater, 115volt A/C and engine heat exchanger (new 2006)
- Autohelm, 12v. Autopilot direct chain drive motor
- Roller chain & ¼” s/s cable steering system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.