HULL & DECK:
- Dark blue Awlgripped hull, white boottop, green bottom; with epoxy barrier coat.
- Hand laid up fiberglass hull with airex core above waterline; teak overlay decks in fair condition.
- Wine glass transom.
- Fin keel with external lead ballast; heavy duty fiberglass skeg hung rudder.
- Aft T-shaped cockpit with companionway to aft cabin, and second companionway to main salon.
- Hull stiffness provided by fiberglass stringers.
- Bronze thru hulls.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- Double S/S wire lifelines and double gates.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering with elkhide covering, with new 2010 grab bar at pedestal for Garmin 740 GPS.
- 2 Lewmar cabin hatches with translucent poly carbonate plastic replaced.
- Two foredeck anchor locker hatches.
- Varnished teak toerails in excellent condition.
- 6 chrome dorade vents.
- New 2010 teak toerail installed.
- 2010 Dodson’s Boatyard repaired keel to hull joint and rebuilt rudder.
- Rebedded most portlights and put in new glass.
- Portlight over galley needs work.
- Bottom was soda blasted and epoxied recently.
Fuel: 53 gallons in 2014 poly tank.
Water: 90 gallons (approximately) in 2 S/S tanks under settees.
Holding: 20 gallons in poly tank with 12V macerator (only for forward head), y-valve and deck pumpout, under vee berth.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Perkins 4-154 diesel, 62 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC.
- NO HOUR METER.
- Bronze two bladed folding prop.
- Hydraulic transmission with packless shaft seal system.
- Waterlift muffler (may need to be replaced).
- 2016 hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic hoses.
- Exhaust elbow has pin-hole leak presently – needs replacing.
- Heat exchanger needs boiling out.
- Fuel transfer pump and filter.
- 1 3/8" S/S shaft.
- Racor fuel filter
- Morse single lever controls.
- VDO analog fuel gauges.
- Cruising speed: 7.0 knots.
- 12V DC/110V AC systems with Bass circuit breaker panels.
- Balmar Smart Gauge battery monitor.
- 4 batteries (1 engine start & 3 house batteries, new 2017, with Guest battery switch.
- 110V shore power.
- Magnum inverter- charger.
- 12V electric bilge pump.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- GFCI outlets installed.
- 2015 6 gallon hot water heater – off engine and 110V.
- 12V LED cabin lights throughout vessel.
- Joinery below is some of the finest this office has seen using South American Vivaro & Cedro woods (similar to Mahogany).
- She sleeps 7 (two forward, three in salon, 2 aft) in a three cabin layout, 2 SkipperW.C. heads with showers.
- Vee berths forward with a filler piece, with sail storage below, and a hanging locker and bureau.
- The aft stateroom has its own companionway with a single berth to starboard and single berth to port.
- The main salon has a centerline gimballed table that comfortably seats six.
- To port is a U-shaped dinette with bookshelves outboard, cabinets and storage.
- To starboard a settee berth and pilot berth with lockers, and bookshelves above.
- The navigation station is aft to starboard with a large table and seat.
- Varnished teak cabin sole.
- Dark blue with red piping cushions.
- Extra lights installed in many lockers.
- 2011 new overhead installed.
GALLEY: (located at base of forward companionway to port, and is L-shaped).
- S/S 3 burner propane stove and oven with 1 lb propane electric solenoid and sniffer and 1 spare tank.
- Seafrost 12V refrigerator and freezer.
- Double S/S sink with faucets for hot and cold water.
- Numerous lockers and drawers.
- 2008 Raymarine ST 6002 Smart Pilot autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 speed and depth and wind.
- Garmin 740 GPS-Map at helm integrated with Nema 2000.
- Garmin 5212 GPS-Map interfaced with Garmin 740.
- Raytheon Pathfinder SL70 Radar.
- Danforth binnacle compass.
- Raymarine Ray 55 VHF radio.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Ketch rig.
- 854 sq. ft. sail area.
- New 2018 sails by Doyle or Hathaway.
- New main and mizzen.
- New 140% jib.
- New genoa for roller furler.
- New mizzen staysail.
- 2012 asymmetrical spinnaker.
- Older cruising Main.
- Older cruising Mizzen.
- Spare mizzen staysail.
- Conventional spinnaker.
- 2010 6 chainplates were replaced and 4 chainplates were found to be fine.
- 2019 all chainplates were inspected and found fine.
- Harken roller furler on genoa.
- Spinnaker pole & reaching strut.
- Aluminum booms masts painted white; booms Awlgripped 10 years ago; mast step and mast partners.
- Cabin top Harken traveler for mainsheet; mizzen traveler as well.
- Mast is stepped on keel.
- 2 Barient 32 S.T. winches, rebuilt in 2019. (2 winches presently frozen – main halyard winch & port topping lift).
- 4 Barient 28 S.T. winches, rebuilt in 2019.
- 2 Barient #40 S.T. winches; 2-26's and 1 Lewmar #40.
- Wire standing rigging S/S chainplates.
- All running rigging lines led aft to cockpit.
- Spectra Internal halyards.
- Inboard sailtracks.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Outboard motor mount.
- 12V hot and cold fresh washdown pump in bow, in anchor locker.
- Danforth binnacle Constellation compass.
- 12V cabin fans.
- Tank Watch 4 holding tank monitor system (can be pumped out of y-valve overboard).
- 2 painted steel LPG tanks.
- S-2A LPG fume detector and shut-off.
- Bow and stern lights and nav lights.
- Foredeck anchor locker; lazarette hatches.
- 45 lb CQR anchor with 200' rode and 30' chain; spare Danforth.
- Radar reflector; flares.
- Horseshoe life ring.
- Electric bilge pump; 2 manual bilge pumps.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- Portable searchlight.
- 4 fenders; 4 docklines.
- Handheld horn.
- Life jackets.
- Ensign and staff.
- White vinyl cockpit cushions.
- AM/FM/CD stereo.
COMMENTS: INISHARON is a classic, high quality yacht designed by German Frers and built by Frers and Cibils in Argentina and launched in 1979. With her "Swan-like" handsome lines, her pronounced tumblehome, and breathtakingly beautiful interior of South American woods, INISHARON certainly lives up to her name. She has an impressive race record (including 4 Bermuda Races; in 2012 she won the Dorade Trophy for best corrected time for a vintage yacht) and is very capable of bringing home "The Silver". In 2010, her present owners spent $120,000 in an excellent Maine Boatyard having her chainplates redone and hull painted with Awlgrip paint. A new teak toerail was installed also. Many improvements have been made since. Please come and inspect this handsome Classic F&C. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.