- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- ., Portugal
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 275 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 2 922 829)
Beautiful Aluminum Ketch - recent refit
New: engine, generator, batteries, standing rigging, running rigging, new paint job, etc...
If interested ask for a full inventory
Contact Jascha Bach at +31 320746046
Please contact Jascha Bach at +31320746046
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 19.20 m
Bom: 4.90 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3.30 m
Antall toalett: 2
Palmer Johnson 63 is a beautiful Aluminum Ketch that is in good condition after a recent refit
A new engine, generator, batteries, standing rigging, running rigging etc have been installed.
She is ready for a big trip-
Classy teak interior
- 3 cabins, 6 berths + 1 pilot berth
- Classy saloon with leather sofa and library
- Chart table with seat
- Owner's cabin double bed with en-suite (toilet, basin and walk in shower)
- Guest cabin 1 with 2 bunk bed
- Wardrobe drawers and cupboards
- Shared Heads with toilet and shower, Black and grey water tanks
- Guest cabin 2 bunk bed, wardrobe shelves
- Lighting nearly all replaced with LED
- Hot water system (2018)
- Gas cooker 4 burner with oven
- fridge and freezer (2018)
- convection plates
- Washing machine (2020)
- Drinking water capacity: 1,700 litres
Engine, electrics, water
- John Deere 6068 ( 2018) 130HP
- Aqua Drive.
- Hydraulic gearbox (185 h) all 2018.
- Engine hours: 185
- Fuel: Diesel, capacity: 1,000 litres
- Range: 900 nautical miles
- Bow thruster 8KWS.
- Propeller type: Maxi Prop.
- Generator: 70 h.
- Start battery Optima new 2018
- Service battery New 2018 24V 860Ahrs C20, 12V 130Ahrs C20 to run Nav station
- Generator wet exhaust, Running hours 70
- Battery monitor
- Battery charger Mastervolt (new 2018)
- Battery charger/inverter Victron 5Kva new 2018
- Insulation transformer Victron 7Kva new 2018
- Electric bilge pump
- Bilge alarm
- Lighting nearly all replaced with LED
- Shorepower with cable.
- Radio, Speakers in saloon and cabin
Rig and sails
- All Standing rigging replaced 2017, running rigging replaced 2018
- Masts aluminum, shot blasted and repainted 2017.
- Removable inner forestay.
- Backstay adjuster hydraulic serviced 2019.
- Boom catch hydraulic (ram serviced 2019) with gas spring (replaced 2019)
- Reckmann hydraulic furler, furler serviced by Reckmann 2017.
- Staysail furler Reckmann type 20 brand new not installed but on board.
- Spi-pole 2 aluminum
- Jockey-pole aluminium
- Isolated backstay .
- Mainsail with battcars, mainsail cover
- Mizzen with cover
- Genoa I
Navigation and electronics
- Electric compass
- Forw. looking depthsounder
- VHF handheld , consumption (l/hr) approx. 7
- Autopilot NKE new 2018
- Rudder angle indicator
- GPS Furuno new 2018
- Radar/GPS/plotter , Raymarine new 2014
- Electronis chart(s) on plotter
- AIS receiver and transmitter new 2018
- Radio receiver and transmitter SSB new ICOM 2018
Deck and cockpit
- Sea railing aluminum stanchions with new wiring 2020
- Primary sheet winch 2, secondary sheet winch 2. Genoa sheet winches 2 Electric, halyard winches 10, 1Halyard winch modified to be Electric (2020).
- Deck and cockpit paint (2019)
- electric windlass
- anchor Rocna and Danfort
- Deck wash and deck shower.
- Dorades for ventilation
- Dinghy inflatable with outboard 5hp Mercury
- Spare parts yes spare Alternator,starter engine,water pump,injectors impellors etc
- Clock - barometer several
- Sun awning for whole deck area.
- Sprayhood and covers for all the deck hatches (2019).
- Epirb serviced 2019
- Liferaft (press) 6 person container, last survey new 2018
- Life jackets approx. 8
- Safety harness approx. 8
- Life buoy new 2019 with light
- Dan buoy
- Safety lines on deck, new 2019
- Fenders , approx. 8
- Fire extinguisher, last survey NEW 2018
- Extinguisher in engine room
- Autom. extinguisher system for engine room NEW 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.