Well maintained Ferretti Altera 422 for sale!
Ketch armed with roll up jib and spinnaker beam.
Length 12.50m Width 3.80m Draft 1.80m
2 x Mercedes Nanni 72hp 8 lit/hour speed 7.0 / 8.5 knots
Control water temperature and oil pressure alarm
Electrical generator Onan 3.0Kw with independent battery and control panel on the cockpit
Engine compartment with automatic vacuum thermostat control
2 x 500 lit. diesel with visual level
5 water tanks x Total 1500 lit. with visual level control
• Double hydraulic steering interior-exterior with double instrumentation
• Automatic pilot device with internal - external control
• Wind instrumentation Raymarine with internal multifunction repeater for info concerning wind, depth , GSM and navigation
• GPS Raymarine
• VHF Sailor
• Radar Oki 58 miles professional with alarm when you use the anchor and an alarm that will keep you away from obstacles in navigation
• Windlass with controls in the interior-exteior prow and 80m of chain plus a chain washing system with fresh water in the locker.
• Remote control windlass
• Radio/CD player with loudspeakers in cabin and cockpit.
• N.3 electric bilge pumps plus a manual one
• Hot water boiler
• Battery charger with automatic power distributor
• N. 4 batteries AGM 400 Ah+ battery 80 Ah starter Onan + battery 100 Ah bow thrust, all in 2015
• Cooking with three burners and gas oven
• Double sink with hot and cold fresh and salt water
• Salt water system in the kitchen
• Refrigerator 12-220v.
• Ice-steel tub 12-220v. with external draining
• Freezer 220v cockpit storage
Safe in the cabin
High quality leather sofas
Convertible table into bed and two stools covered in leather.
Chart table with separate compartment for chart storage
Removable driver's seat
Removable wooden table
Cockpit lights LED
Extendable boardwalk in “carbottino” with handrail
Hydraulic steering system with the possibility of by-pass (direct steering) and complete exclusion of hydraulics (for emergency use and tiller)
Stainless steel ladder
Hot and cold shower
LED lighting under the platform
Platform completely redesigned in “carbottino” and stainless steel structure
Direct water socket on the pier
Two year restoration for Barabaroo (2012-2014). During the restoration it has been done the following: