1981 Morgan 32
NOK 155 556*
Pickwick Lake, MS
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- Pickwick Lake, MS
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 18 900 (NOK 155 556)
This Morgan 32 is Air Conditioned equipped and located at Pickwick Lake @ the head of the Tom Bigbee Waterway just waiting for you to assume the helm and head south to Mobile, Alabama or have her trucked to her new port of call.
For the quality of the boat and for the features and gear that comes with this boat, she should not last long. All for only 18,900.00. Certainly not a high price for such a decent boat inside and out. The Morgan 32 is a strong good sailing boat.
She includes Auto pilot, 12 volt Refrigeration, Microwave, 2 burner stove, beautiful interior sunbrella cushions, teak and holley floor, vinyl side walls, fiberglass headliner for easy cleaning, Heat and Air Conditioning, AM/FM CD stereo with interior speakers and finally enjoys 6' 1" headroom.
The wide walkways and high toe rails make for great footing and the deep "T" shaped cockpit will add further security whether you are single-handing or have guest out for the day. And yes there is a Bimini, an awning and even a windlass.
A classical, well priced, quality boat that needs a new home. Move on this before someone else does.
IT'S YOUR MOVE ! !
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, Inc., 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn., @ I-240 & US 78
Dealers for: Beneteau, Precision, Hunter trailerables, Hobie Cat & Laser/Sunfish
Brokers for Yachts 8 to 50' we are always looking for quality listing. Full yard services available with virtually any installations handled with our talented staff. A Cal Dealer starting back in 1977 and a Beneteau Dealer since 1982, we specialize in sail repair of all types in house and offer complete custom canvas works including biminis, etc. Air Ride transport equipment, including an 85' Sky Hook sign crane rigging is a snap. Insurance work and refurbishing work capable. Let us know if we can be of help.Celebrating our 48th year helping sailors fulfill their sailing dreams!!
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: fin kjøl
- LOA 31.92'
- LWL 25.00'
- BEAM 11.5'
- DRAFT 5.33'
- SAIL AREA 493 sq ft
- DISPLACEMENT 11,000 lbs.
- BALLAST 4,000 lbs (part of total displacement)
- KEEL MATERIAL LEAD Higher Specific Gravity than Cast Iron - - more leverage
- TED BREWER / JACK COREY Design - - Classically Pretty
- I 41.5'
- J 13.33'
- P 36.00'
- E 12.00'
- MAST HEIGHT OFF WATER 45.67'
Sails, Canvas and other sailing gear
- MAINSAIL - - Very Good Condition
- 100 % - - Very Good Condition
- Sunbrella Sailcover in Tan
- Bimini s.s. in Grey Sunbrella
- Awning in Grey Sunbrella
- Gaurhauer Rigid Vang
- Roller furler for Headsail
- Genoa Tracks, both cap rail and inboard
- Harken 6: 1 Mainsheet system within reach of skipper
- Traveler in front of cockpit
Electronics and Electrical systems
- Datamarine Knotmeter
- Datamarine Depth Sounder
- Xantrex 600 Watt Inverter
- VHF, Std. Horizon, with Masthead antenna
- Raymarine Autopilot, wheel pilot
- 120 volt system with 120 volt distribution panel with electrical outlets
- 30 amp power cord
- 12 volt system including (2) # 27 batteries with distribution panel
- AM/FM Stereo CD
- Interior speakers
- Solar panel, 75 watts, mounted above cockpit
- 120 volt 20 amp built-in Battery Charger
- Air Conditioner, 12,000 BTU capacity with Heat
- Refrigeration 12 volt
- Yanmar 2GM20
- Three blad prop
- Some saltwater time and some freshwater time
- 24 gallon diesel tank
- T Shaped cockpit - - Deep cockpit / comfortable
- Wheel Steering with Pedestal
- Pedestal mounted instruments
- Pedestal mounted folding double leaf teak table with teak drink holder
- Wide walkways
- Deep toerails for better footing
- Teak trim for gunwales, cockpit coaming - - classical appearance
- Two hand rails on cabin top both port and starboard
- Large Off Shore stern light and Large Off Shore bow light
- Double life lines
- Double Bow rail
- Double stern rail with fold down ladder with wide foot supports
- 4 Life vests
- 2 throwables
- 1 Life sling
- Delta Plow type anchor forward
- Simpson Lawrence manual Windlass
- Anchor roller
- 60 feet of chain with 150 feet of Nylon twist Rode
- Danforth type anchor on starboard stern rail mounting
- (4) 20' dock lines
- (4) round fenders
- Teak and Holley cabin floor
- Rich teak bulkheads and trim
- Recently recoverd Sunbrella main cushions
- Handsome interior
- Bronze Opening ports recently installed as upgrade
- Bulkhead mounted double leaf table
- Vinyl side walls
- Fiberglass headliner
- Galley with SS sink
- 2 burner Alcohol stove
- Hot and Cold Pressure water
- Hot water off of Diesel
- 11' 6" beam makes for a stable boat while at dock, not just while sailing
- Air Head Composting Head upgrade
- 12,000 Btu Air Conditioner and Heat set up
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.