1981 Nonsuch 30 Classic
NOK 289 692*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Sidney, BC
- Aktuell pris:
- Can$ 47 500 (NOK 289 692)
Well cared for and considerably updated Nonsuch 30 Classic. Comfortable cruising accomodation and easily handled by single or small crew. Nonsuch cat boats are well known for their large comfortable interiors and their ability to sail well without overworking the crew! Traditional catboat lines, free standing rig, modern underbody and long waterline,...translates to fast, comfortable, easy to sail and safe. Call Paul Shield to learn more about Nonsuch boats.
Paul Shield 604-240-7310
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Hinterhoeller Yachts
Designer: Mark Ellis
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Bom: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 28 ft 9 in
Dekklengde: 30 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 0 in
Avvik: 11500 lbs Halv Last
Fri høyde: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 30 HP
Marsjfart: 6 knop @ 2500 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 7 knop
Ferskvannstank: 2 Plastikk (32 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 Aluminium (30 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 Plastikk (30 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
Spacious and comfortable accomodation for up to 5 people; 2 on single berths forward, 1 in port quarterberth and 2 in starboard quarterberth. The main salon is forward with full length settees on either side and a teak dining table on centerline.
The galley is amidship to port and features a two burner propane stove, icebox with refrigeration system, deep stainless steel sink with pressure hot/cold water and lots of cutlery, dish and pantry storage. The head compartment is to starboard opposite the galley and includes manual head, vanity with sink, lots of storage and an integral shower.
There are quarterberths on both sides aft with the companionway on centerline. The cockpit has a pedestal mounted table and can seat a large crew. The high coamings and comfortable seating lend a safe and secure feeling to the boat underway. A very capable family boat that sails well and is easily handled!
- Two burner gimballed Force 10 propane stove with custom storage cabinets under.
- Portable oven can be used on top of stove.
- Stainless steel deep sink.
- Hot/cold pressure water. Hot water tank installed in 2015 to replace the Paloma propane water heater. Tank heats water via 110 VAC element when plugged in to dockside power or via engine cooling system coil when engine running.
- Manual foot pump at galley sink.
- Cupboards and drawers for dish, cutlery and pantry storage.
- Adler Barber refrigeration system in icebox - new 2006.
- 8 piece set of white Corelle dishes with matching platter.
- Wineglass rack with 12 acrylic glasses.
- 30 amp X 110 volt AC dockside power system with cord, master breaker, distribution panel and tabulated and fused breakers. GFCI protection on outlets throughout. Wiring extensively reviewed and renovated in 2016 with some new wiring and new electrical panel. Interior lighting upgraded to LED or Fluorescent.
- 12 volt ship service system with vapour proof master switch, distribution panel and tabulated and fused breakers.
- 1 X 12 volt starting battery and 5 X 675 CCA Deep Cycle 12 volt ship service batteries - new 2010.
- West Marine 10 amp battery charger.
- E-meter battery monitor.
- Galvanic isolator - new 2012.
- Brookes & Gatehouse GPS plotter/radar system in navpod style mount at helm - new 2015.
- Raymarine autopilot system in navpod style mount at helm - new 2015.
- Nexus NX wireless wind direction and speed instruments - new 2011.
- Sony Xplod AM/FM/cd player, Mp3 capable - new 2005.
- Polk speakers in salon - new 2005.
- 12 volt outlets throughout and Indirect lighting in salon.
- Brass LED lights in salon and berths (West Marine Lifetime- no tarnish).
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio - new 2004.
Freestanding spun tapered aluminum mast with aluminum wishbone boom. Standard slab reefing with hangers under the boom. All adjustment lines led aft to cockpit. Mast and wishbone closely inspected and upgraded, as noted below, in early 2010.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit, stern pushpit and double lifelines with opening boarding gates both sides - top lifelines replaced 2000.
- Stainless steel bowsprit with double anchor rollers.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass - new 2016.
- 11 Kg Rocna anchor with 25' chain and 250' line anchor rode.
- Danforth stern anchor with 5 ft. of chain and 100 ft. of line mounted on aft pulpit.
- Stainless steel swim ladder at transom.
- Webbing jacklines for safety harnesses - new 2016.
- Barient aluminum self tailing winches for main halyard, sail adjustments and main sheet.
- Edson wire and quadrant wheel steering system with stainless steel destroyer wheel, pedestal and pedestal guard.
- New Tides Marine Strong Track system - 2010.
- New main halyard, sheave and halyard guide -2010.
- Custom double block halyard turning system - new 2010.
- Davis LED anchor light with solar system and light sensor - new 2016.
- New steaming light - 2010.
- Upgraded Garhauer stainless steel blocks - 2010.
- Custom wishbone end fitting fabricated - 2010.
- New mast wedges - 2010.
- New topping lift - 2007.
- Outboard motor mount.
- Radar post with mount for radar, TV antenna and gps antenna.
- Hard dodger with canvas forward and side panels. Window masks. 3 solar panels mounted over dodger (50 watts each). Red and white lights under dodger. Full cockpit enclosure with strataglass windows - new 2007.
- SailRite electric winch assist for raising mainsail - new 2012.
- Espar D2 Airtronic forced air furnace system - new 2010.
- Heatercraft bus heater operates off engine cooling system when engine running.
- Propane system rebuilt to current code - 2010.
- Propane BBQ - new 2012. New canvas cover 2015.
- New deep cycle batteries (5) - 2010.
- New starting battery - 1000 CCA - new 2010.
- New memory foam and upholstery in quarterberths - 2010.
- New holding tank, waste lines, macerator pump and fittings for waste system - 2010.
- Kiwi 3 blade feathering propeller - new 2012.
- Fixed 2 blade spare propeller - new 2007.
- Pineapple sails 6.5 oz/sq yd mainsail ( 1999-good condition).
New StackPack style mainsail cover custom built by Peninsula Canvas - 2015.
- Riding sail and Nylon windscoop for salon hatch.
- Extendable aluminum reaching hook.
- 3 eleven pound propane tanks in propane locker.
- Cockpit speakers with covers (new 2004)
- Inspection port for engine (new 2007).
- Additional storage compartments in cockpit lazarettes.
- Cockpit table with additional leaves (seaboard material).
- Plexiglass companionway boards.
- Canvas covers for companionway ( screen, clear Stratoglas, and insulated Sunbrella).
- Exterior snap-on storm windows for 6 ports.
- Closed cell cockpit cushions.
- 8' Walker bay rigid hull tender with inflatable collar and 4 hp Suzuki outboard motor. Dinghy stored on davits at transom and outboard stored on aft pulpit. Outboard engine crane allows for easier and safer transition between pulpit and dinghy. Outboard has matching canvas storage cover.
- Binnacle and instrument cover - new 2015.
- New Davis LED anchor light with solar charging system and light on/off sensor installed in 2017.
Well cared for and considerably updated Nonsuch 30 Classic. Comfortable cruising accomodation and easily handled by single or small crew. Nonsuch cat boats are well known for their large comfortable interiors and their ability to sail well without overworking the crew! Traditional catboat lines, free standing rig, modern underbody and long waterline,...translates to fast, comfortable, easy to sail and safe.
Eclipse has been dry sailed from Van Isle Marina and has been cleaned regularly on route to storage. The engine and saildrive are serviced annually by Gartside Marine. New equipment and electronics were installed by Philbrooks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.