1983 Alberg 37 Yawl
NOK 243 274*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- Picton, ON
- Aktuell pris:
- Can$ 39 900 (NOK 243 274)
Every Sailors Dream. Crossing the Ocean in an Alberg 37. Nothing more romantic that that. She has crossed the ocean and proven herself worthy. Now it is your turn!
The Alberg 37 was designed by Swedish-born Carl Alberg (1900-1986) for Kurt Hansen's Whitby Boat Works. In total, 248 of these boats were built between 1967 and 1988 – the MKI model from 1967 to 1971 and the MKII until the late-'80s. The Alberg 37 is better known today as a bluewater capable cruiser. She’s strong, seaworthy, and best of all very affordable.
With long overhangs and a pleasing sheer, the 37 is an unmistakably classic design. Although first built as a racer/cruiser, the Alberg is now known as a traditional cruiser with medium-heavy displacement performance.
Fully equipped for offshore cruising!
Call our Kingston Office - 1 833 UCYACHT
Please contact Adrian Philpot at (613) 985 3600
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Bom: 10 ft 2 in
LWL: 26 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 6 in
Avvik: 16800 lbs
Ferskvannstank: (60 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (35 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 1
- Yawl Rig
- Manual anchor windlass
- Brass based Wilcox Crittenden head
- Lewmar Winches
- Cap Horn Self-Steering wind vane system
- Xantrex XC5012 50A Charger
- Rutland 913 Wind Generator
- Solar Panels (2 x 50W)
- HRDX Charge Controller (spare replacement purchased 2017)
- 4 6V Crown GC2 225AH house batteries
- 1 12V Starting Battery
- Xantrex 1000W Pro Series Inverter
- Frigoboat keel cooled refrigeration system
- Danfoss BD50 Compressor
- Smartspeed controller (for refrigeration system)
- Electrical bilge pump and automatic float (replaced with new 2017)
- ICOM IC-M502 Marine VHF Radio
- Kenwood TS-50S HF Radio (Ham Radio)
- SGC SG-230 Smartuner
- SCS PTC – llexPactor Controller (to enable email through Ham radio)
- SSB Halyard Antenna
- Garmin 172/172C GPS/chartplotter
- Sirius Radio/CD player and speakers (in main cabin)
- Origo 2 burner and oven alcohol stove (2009)
- Newport wall mounted heater (originally for kerosene, now not hooked up to fuel line, but can be converted to use diesel).
- Global Fix ACR 406 EPIRB tested and certified with battery life to April 2021.
- 4 person deck mounted, hard cover, self-inflating life raft, last certification date May 2017.
- Volvo Penta 3-cyclinder 28HP diesel, installed new 2007
- Full inspection, including injectors 2016
- New deep water seal and cutlass bearing 2016
- Furlex 248-15 Furling System installed May 2016
- Inner forestay added with counter balancing running back stays for storm sail
- Main mast shrouds and turnbuckles replaced 2016
- Mizzen mast main shrouds replaced 2018
- Mizzen mast turnbuckles inspected and replaced where needed 2018
- Whisker pole for downwind sailing, 2007.
- Wire life lines (2015)
Sails and canvas
- Main sail (full batons)
- Genoa (2007)
- Storm Sail (2007)
- Refurbished jib cut specifically for Inia (2016)
- New mizzen sail (2016)
- Main and Mizzen sail covers (2015)
- Dodger (2015)
- 35LB Delta Plough anchor
- 150 feet 3/8” chain
- 150 feet rode
- 25LB spare CQR anchor with chain and rode
- 10 foot Zodiac inflatable dingy
- 2014 Tohatsu Model: MFS3.5S HP:3.5 4 stroke outboard
- Boat hooks
- 4 self-inflating lifejackets
- Winter boat cover (canvas)
- Aluminum frame for boat cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.