This tri-cabin trawler is ready and waiting to go cruising with you aboard. She has been to Alaska once and has spent many an hour on the water in and around the Pacific Northwest. The interior of the boat has beautiful wood throughout the vessel with ornate curved doorway. The stateroom has a walk around queen bed with a full en-suite head and generous hanging lockers. There is a full galley in the salon with propane cooktop/oven and refrigerator. The salon has natural light from the large windows. It has a V-berth with a guest head as well. There are generous amounts of storage in the salon and aft cabin for those longer trips. This will be a great memory making vessel, call today to schedule your tour!
always people first
Please contact Bryan Blair at (425) 238-1050
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Skrogfasong: V-bunn skrog
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Bom: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 40 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 6 in
Avvik: 24000 lbs
Total Power: 140 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 140 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 2
· The engine is a Perkins 6-354 with approx. 3950 hrs. with a new transmission in 2005
· Bow thruster with a joystick at both the lower helm and flybridge
· The lower helm is equipped with PC running Coastal Explorer integrated with Simrad autopilot, Lawance depth sounder, broadcasting AIS, Garmin GPS and standard Horizon VHF radio.
· Flybridge has chartplotter/fishfinder
· Furuno 1715 radar
· 720 Amp-hour house battery
· 200 watt solar panels
· 2000 inverter with remote
· Forced air diesel heater
· 4-D starter battery
· AGM winless and thruster battery
· 2 Anchors ? Danforth and Rocna
· 300ft chain plus 150ft rode
· Livingston Dingy with 5hp Tahotsu outboard
· Plus spare parts for the boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.