Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Little Harbor Yachts
Flaggstat: United States
LOA: 86 ft 10 in
Bom: 18 ft 10 in
LWL: 66 ft 2 in
Dekklengde: 78 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 7 ft 0 in
Avvik: 164000 lbs
Ballast: 104000 lbs
Klarering til bro: 93 ft 5 in
Total Power: 480 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Engine Power: 240 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Engine Power: 240 HP
Marsjfart: 9 knop
Ferskvannstank: GRP (390 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: GRP (925 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: GRP (125 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 5
Antall dobbelkøyer: 3
Antall kabiner: 5
Antall toalett: 4
Forward are two cabins, port and starboard, sharing a head and shower forward. Berths are upper and lower singles. Just aft is a seagoing gourmet galley to port, with dinette to starboard. The refrigeration is designed with long-distance cruising foremost, with huge chest freezer and refrigerator. Additionally, there is a drawer refrigerator starboard, convenient to the dinette.
A privacy door leads to a massive salon with the comfort and feel of varnished teak, leather, polished brass and stainless steel. Dining is comfortable for eight or more guests. A seagoing helmsman’s chair graces the navigation station, a luxurious location to plan your next voyage or to read a good book.
Down two steps aft are two guest cabins, port and starboard. Each has a large double berth and en-suite head.
Further aft along the corridor is the primary stateroom, designed as a true offshore haven for the owner. A queen-sized berth is starboard with a single is to port. Moving up two steps is a divided head, with toilet and sink to starboard and stall shower to port.
Three steps up lead to the owner’s magnificent private aft cockpit. Supports and cushions allow this area to become a giant king-sized berth for private sunning or sleeping under the stars.
Up from the salon is the massive center cockpit which seats ten people under cover. Additional seating, as well as a second set of engine controls, is located under the dodger.
A signature feature of Little Harbor sailboats are the walk-throughs in the cockpit coaming, port and starboard, to the side decks.
Molded fiberglass hull with raked stem, transom stern, full keel with centerboard, trail centerboard board and rudder on a full skeg. The decks are flush with center and aft cockpits. She is ketch-rigged and twin-diesel-engine powered.
Her hull is dark blue with two white boot stripes and a gold cove stripe. Superstructure and spars are white. Decks are overlaid in teak.
The hull is constructed using foam core. The core extends down below the waterline. All bulkheads are 3/4" plywood fiber glassed in. There are no watertight bulkheads. There are longitudinal structural stringers for the engine beds. All transverse floors and interior structures are done in foam or in encapsulated plywood. The tanks are molded glass well set in and glassed in place, giving a lower integral strength to the hull. The centerboard trunks are fabricated in solid fiberglass layup. The deck construction is also core. The hull is molded with an inner flange and the deck is bolted and glued to the inner flange. Edge area of the deck there is solid fiberglass.
HULL and BOTTOM
HERMIE LOUISE had her bottom stripped to fiberglass (2013). No blistering reported.
Most recent dry docking was November, 2020. Anti-fouling renewed at that time, along with (12) zinc anodes.
- (1) Nema 2000 speed and depth transducer
- (4) Underwater lights (2013)
- Hull painted (2013)
She has two (2) centerboards -- a main board and a trail board.
The main board is lifted via a 1/2" spectra stainless steel wire cable through a set of sheaves to a hydraulic captive reel winch. The aft board is solid bronze and is approximately 600 lbs. It also has a 5/16" 7 x 19 stainless steel wire cable to a captive reel winch.
Centerboard configuration offers a minimum draft of 7’ with board up and a maximum draft of 17’-10’ with board down.
All of the bronze through-hull fittings are fitted with either bronze ball valves or bronze seacocks. All are incorporated into the yacht’s bonding system. All through-hull fittings counter-sunk and flushed with hull, then faired. There are internal basket-type sea strainers where necessary, and a fiberglass sea chest.
The drive train is of two-piece stainless shafts, with (5) bearings per side.
- Shaft coupling at transmission
- 1-3/4" stainless steel shaft (non-magnetic)
- Pillow block bearing with grease fitting aft engine room bulkhead
- (2) Pillow block bearings in aft shaft alley, with grease fitting
- PYI dripless shaft seal water cooled from main engines
- Cutlass bearing in shaft tube
- Cutlass bearing in stainless steel single leg strut
- Stainless steel line cutters
- 3-bladed 28" diameter folding Gori propellers (with overdrive system)
- Jastram Hydraulic (2018)
- Stainless steel wheel, driving Jastram H90 helm pump
- Hydraulic Unit: Jastram k-11 T ram steering system clamped directly to rudder stock
- Raymarine ACU autopilot (2015)
- (2) 24-volt autopilot motors for pumps
- Stainless steel rudder with 3-½" Nitronic 50 stainless steel stock (2018)
- Skeg hung, foil-shaped rudder weight bearing on a rudder shoe (2018)
- Tides Marine dripless lip seal system
- Wesmar Hydraulic, tunnel type, duel propeller, 15 hp
- 12" diameter tunnel
- (2) 4-blade stainless steel propellers
- Rex Roth hydraulic power pump off port generator
- Joystick controls at the main station
All tanks are integral fiberglass. All have aluminum manholes on the top.
Fuel Tanks and System:
- 925 U.S. gallons (approximate)
- (5) Fiberglass tanks, including day tank
- Maretron electronic tank monitoring system for the (4) tanks
- Polishing via dual Racor fuel filter water separators
- Separate Racor filters on all generators and engines
Fresh Water Tanks and System:
- 390 U.S. gallons
- (3) Fiberglass tanks
- Maretron gauges
- Primary pump 110v headhunter mach5; backup pump 24v headhunter x-caliber (2013)
- Stainless steel expansion tank
- (2) Hot water heaters: 16L Isotemp 220v 700w heat exchangers that run off stbd. engine (2018)
- Sea Recovery (AC) @ 50 gallons per hour
Gray Water Tanks and System:
- All gravity feed to DC sump pumps
- 125 gallon gray water tank, with overboard discharge pump
Black Water Tanks and System:
- (2) 70 gallon tanks
- Master cabin: Jabsco electric flush fresh water toilet
- (2) Guest cabins: Raritan Atlantes electric saltwater flush toilets
- Jabsco electric flush salt water toilet
- Fitted with valves so waste can be directed into the black tank or directly overboard
- Dometic and Cruise Air
- (6) Individual combined direct expansion units throughout
- Reverse cycle heating
- (6) Sealed compressors in forward machinery space
- Custom built-in, top-loading freezer with cold plates
- Seafrost compressor 24v BDXP air and water cooled; (2) stainless steel evaporator plates (2014)
- Large refrigeration box with (2) Seafrost 24v BDXP air- and water-cooled compressors
- Isotherm refrigerated drawer in galley (2014)
- Uline ice maker in galley (2014)
- Deck cooler built into cockpit table; new compressor and evaporator plates (2018)
ENGINE ROOM and MACHINERY SPACES
The engine room is below the main salon sole, and the generator/pump room is below the galley sole. The best day-to-day access to the engine room is via the galley, and there is a pass-through via the bulkhead from the pump room to the engine room. The salon soles are removable for better access to the main engines. Both machinery spaces have good DC lighting and are well kept.
- (2) Fresh water pumps
- Sea water pump for anchor wash down
- Air conditioning and refrigerating cooling pumps
- Refrigeration compressors
- Fuel transfer pump and all fuel filters
- Hydraulic reservoir and cooler for bow thruster
- Bilge pump
- 12kW Phasor generator
- 16kW Northern Lights generator
- LED lighting
- Network controlled camera
The main engine room houses the port and starboard engines with centerboard trunk between.
- Shore power transformers, variable step-up transformer and frequency converter
- (2) Hot water heaters
- House service batteries: (6) 24volt banks comprised of (4) 6v deep cycle AGM batteries/bank
- 1,500 amp hours@ 20 hrs. Bolted to fiberglass I-beams (2017)
- Harken Hydro 3 compact hydraulic motor and reservoir system (2017)
Port and starboard 24 volt ventilation fans: (1) intake and (1) discharge, which take air in and out from the starboard-side house sides. Fans ventilate the pump room as well as the engine room.
Motoring speed is 9 knots at 2000 rpm.
- (2) Engines, 6-cylinder inline Turbo 4LHA-STP 240 hp Yanmar diesels
- Port (2008), 7305 hrs.
- Starboard (2006), 7445 hrs.
- 140 kW at 3100 rpm continuous output; 169 kW at 3300 rpm maximum output
- Hurth HSW630H1-2.8; Ratio: 2.78:1
- Flexible mounts (2013)
- Racor 900 fuel filter/water separator
- Coolant and overflow tanks
- Glendenning electronic clutch and throttle controls (2015)
- Back up Morse cables, controls from forward helm station
- Port drives 100 amp alternator and Jabsco bilge crash pump with DC clutch
- Stbd. drives 150 amp 24V Mastervolt alternator
Stainless steel water-injected elbows with reinforced flexible hose to fiberglass Centex gas/water separators and then reinforced flexible hose to the transom.
- Northern Lights (2013), 5610 hrs.
- Forward generator/pump room under the galley
- 16 kW
- 220 volt, 75 amps, 60 hertz AC at 1800 rpm
- Phasor/Kubota (2011), 14,725 hrs.
- Generator/pump room under the galley
- 220 volt, 60 amps, 60 hertz AC at 1800 rpm
Port unit in sound shield. Both are very quiet.
Port generator drives hydraulic pump via DC clutch for the bow thruster. All exhausts have a stainless steel water-injected elbow-reinforced flexible hose to fiberglass water collector-type muffler, with reinforced flexible hose to gas/water separator. Gas goes out the bottom and generator discharges on opposite (starboard) side at the waterline. All units can be easily removed.
AC System: 120/240 volt 60 cycle single phase
DC System: 24 and 12 volt
- (4) 50 amp shore cords and Hubbell inlets port and starboard main deck
- (1)15 KVA isolation transformers in the port engine room
- (2) 4D Start batteries for each engine with isolation switch
- (2) Group 26 start batteries, 12v one for each generator with isolation and crossover switches
- House service batteries- (6) 24volt banks comprised of (4) 6v deep cycle AGM batteries/bank
- 1500 Amp hrs.@ 20hrs. Bolted to fiberglass I-beams (2017)
- Mastervolt Mass 24/100 charger 220v 100amp charger (2018)
- Mastervolt mass combi 24/4000-100 120V charger inverter 100amp (2018)
- 40amp 110v input 12v charger for engine start batteries
- Portable 12amp 110v 12v charger with jump start capabilities
- 150amp 24v Mastervolt variable output, externally regulated 3-stage charging alternator (2018)
- 100amp 24v internally regulated alternator, used as a backup
- (3) Newmar 24v to 12v DC converters
- (2) 24v to 24v DC-DC converters provide power to (2) Harken Hydro PLC units
AC System Providers
- Shore power
- (2) Generators
- 4000 watt inverter
- ProSine Inverter for nav station computer
- Main A/C panel in port aft salon
The system is set up so that the bus can be split, and (2) generators can run at one time. The panel is well laid out with volt, amp, and frequency meters. The main panel is in the main salon.
ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATION and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Magnetic Compass
- Raymarine E125 hybrid touch screen (2014)
Salon Navigation Station:
- (2) Solid state drive PCs
- Mastervolt system monitoring software
- Engine and generator room camera software
- Phillips 19” display (2019)
- HP Envy photo 7855 wireless printer, networked to boat network (2019)
- Raymarine st70 multi-function display
- Raymarine AIS AS650 class B transceiver
- Raymarine SR150 Sirius XM weather receiver
- Raymarine ACU 300 autopilot and course computer
- Mastervolt easy view display
- Maretron tank gauge display
- Icom VHF IC-M506 (2014)
- SSB Icom IC-M802 NZ
- KVH Mini VSAT (2014)
- Cordless phone for KVH Mini VSAT satellite phone
- Raymarine HD color radar and scastrut self-leveling mast mount (installed 2016)
- Ship-wide wireless network and cat5 network and boosters for network data
- Interfaces with ship-wide entertainment system via iPads (installed 2014)
- Cell signal booster system, 4 zones, masthead antenna (2019)
- 4G wireless router connected to the network, worldwide frequencies (2019)
- Wi-Fi booster antenna connected to the network (2019)
Ship-wide Entertainment System (installed 2014)
- System controlled via (2) Apple iPads
- 4-zone system: Salon. Master cabin. Forward cockpit, Aft cockpit. Salon and master cabin have surround sound with subwoofer
- Sirius XM radio throughout
- Apple Airplay
- Mac mini with digital movie library
- Marantz receivers
- BlueRay DVD
- Cockpit stereo system (2019)
- (2) KEP Marine 19” displays, mirror both nav station computers to display various information and engine room video feeds (2014)
- Raymarine E165 hybrid touch screen (2019)
- Raymarine p70 autopilot controller (2014)
- (6) Raymarine I70S displays (2019)
- Raymarine I60 analog wind display (2019)
- Raymarine RS150 GPS
- Icom VHF IC-M602
- Power steering controls, auto pilot clutch control, Steering Jog lever (2018)
- Glendenning electronic engine control switch
- (3) Sources for internet to manually select: 4G wireless router, Wi-Fi booster antenna, KVH Mini VSAT satellite system: Interfaces with ship wide entertainment system via iPads (installed 2014); Wireless printing
- KVH Mini VSAT (installed 2014)
- KVH track vision (installed 2014), not currently on boat
- Cell signal booster system, 4 zones, masthead antenna (updated 2019)
- 4G Wireless router connected to the network, worldwide frequencies (installed 2019)
- Wi-Fi Booster antenna connected to the network (installed 2019)
Cockpit Stereo System (installed 2019)
- Separate Class D JL audio amplifier with blue tooth 4 channel 75watt/ channel
- Phone app to control inputs and EQ
- 8” 3-way fusion speakers
SAILS and RIGGING
- Controlled via Navtec manual hydraulic control panel (2014)
- Main and mizzen Hood Stoway in-mast roller furling
- Harken hydraulic headsail and staysail roller furling
- Navtec rod rigging (2014)
- Hydraulic boon vang
- Lewmar hydraulic and electric winches
- (2) Harken Hydro Series hydraulic pump motors and PLC control system (2017)
- Furling sails North 3di (2014) 135 genoa, stay sail, vertical batten main, and vertical batten mizzen
- North Sails A3 asymmetrical spinnaker with sock (2014)
- North Sails A2 asymmetrical spinnaker with sock (2015)
- North Sails top-down 3Di NORDAC code zero (2018)
- North Sails forward masthead furling staysail spinnaker with Falkner roller furler (2019)
- North Sails mizzen staysail carbon composite on furler, upwind and reaching (2018)
- North Sails mizzen staysail downwind spinnaker with sock (2019)
- Hood Mizzen staysail reacher
- North Sails storm staysail (2014)
- North Sails storm try sail (2014)
- (2) 150 lb. stainless steel Suncor plow anchors
- Starboard: 360’ of ½” chain (galvanized steel)
- Port: 240 of ½” chain (galvanized steel)
- (2) Maxwell 3500 vertical windlasses, chain wildcats and rope capstans. Port: Electric (2019); Starboard: Hydraulic. (2) Manual plug-in wandering leads; Remote control from helm station for both
- Sea water chain wash pump in pump room
- Automatic Halon engine room fire suppression system, manual pull station
- (9) Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- CO2 fire extinguisher in the galley
- Stainless steel lifelines (2014)
- (10) Viking cold weather immersion suits
- Winslow 12-man ISO-rated life raft and cradle, hydrostatic release (2018)
- ACR Fixpro EPIRB 408mhz hydrostatic release
- ACR handheld EPIRB
- (2) Jon Buoy hardcase manual release man overboard system
- Jon Buoy throwable inflatable man overboard ring
- Life sling
- Solas category 0 flare and safety pack
The main deck and both cockpits are overlaid in teak planking by Teak Decking Systems at Little Harbor in 1999. The estimated original thickness is approximately ½". The decks are glued and covering boards and edge boards are screwed. They are seamed with Teak Decking Systems seaming.
Deck length overall is 86'-10” from bow pulpit to end of the boomkin.
14’ Novurania 430 DL RIB, 2020
- Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp, fish finder/sonar and GPS chart plotter
- Deck tie-down rings and custom teak and stainless removable cradle mounted on the foredeck
- Battery, battery cutoff switch and onboard charger
- Automatic and manual bilge pump
- Anchor, galvanized chain and 3-strand anchor rode
- Sunbrella cover
- Full cockpit bimini and dodger cover, Sunbrella with stainless steel tubing (2014)
- Full Eisenglass enclosure for cockpit (2017)
- Sunbrella cockpit cushions and back rests
- Cockpit table and helm cover
- Instrument and varnished teak trim covers
- Partial 4-piece deck awning covers side decks around cockpit to the main mast, and cabin house (2020)
- Sunbrella cockpit bimini
- Sunbrella cockpit cover
- Full Sunbrella cushions, backrests and inserts to make into alternative sleeping area
RECENT IMPROVEMENTS: Interior
- All fabrics replaced: main salon, galley and master cabin (2020)
- Custom mattresses: master and crew cabin (2020)
- Owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale
- Saloon and galley paintings are excluded
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Denne prisen er basert på dagens valutakurs.