36' Kadey Krogen Manatee 36 Trawler 1985
Port and Starboard cutouts with inserts for entering/exiting, teak flooring finished with Cetol (4/2019), AC power outlet, decorative LED light string, motion sensor light over door,main ceiling light, Lazarette Hatch to storage and access to rudder and autopilot steering arm,drop down boarding door to back of boat that lowers to swim platform.
Swim platform includes Weaver dinghy davits and folding swim ladder. Aft deck also includes 1 set of enclosing screen panels and 1 set of enclosing tinted isinglass panels.
Full beam width,teak parquet flooring protected with custom rugs,entered from aft deck through teak trench doors with privacy screens on exterior and Phantom sliding screen door inside. To Port is a U-shaped dinette with custom Sunbrella upholstery, storage underneath. Krogen teak table has fold out extensions that will seat 6+ people. To starboard is built-in shelves, a Samsung 40" flat screen smart TV in aft comer secured with thru-bolted adjustable attachment arm. Opening windows on port and starboard sides and aft window all with custom blinds. Several sets of screens on board for opening windows, overhead ceiling lights, 3 nautical wall sconces, AC outlets throughout,wired for DC appliances in all comers.
To starboard forward of head, includes built-in shelves next to hull, hanging grids on both forward and aft walls with storage baskets and storage hanging accessories.
Located forward with centerline queen sized berth, built-in nightstands with seating and drawers, to starboard is a desk/vanity with mirrored cabinet and storage underneath.
Under the mattress is a large storage area plus 4 large drawers built into the bed at the aft end. On the aft wall, there are 2 large hanging closets and shelves over another storage cabinet. There is an opening screened hatch overhead, overhead light, 2 bedside reading lamps, AC light over vanity/desk and an AC wall lamp to starboard, 3 rugs included.
Enclosed with windshield forward and isinglass on port, starboard and aft sides all with covers for UV protection, Side entry/exit doors, U-shaped settee with cushions surrounding an adjustable teak table. Storage underneath settee with propane locker on port side with 2 aluminum horizontal propane tanks. Overhead is a hanging system for rods, spear guns, etc., and overhead outdoor light. On the bridge, there is a storage drawer to port and an opening storage bin to starboard, to port of the wheel is a teak chart holder, and 2 cabinet doors accessing storage lockers forward through to fore deck. On the forward exterior of the pilot house is an inset complete with cushion between the 2 storage lockers. Also included is a counter height captains chair.
• Bow Pulpit with anchor rollers
• Stainless steel plate added to bow pulpit for strength
• Lofrans Tigress 24-volt electric windlass
• 25 Kg (55 lbs.) Rocna primary anchor
• Ultra Anchor Connection/Ultra Flip swivel chain connector on Rocna
• 200 ft of chain backed with 100 ft. of nylon rode
• 200 ft of nylon rode secondary anchor
• Danforth secondary anchor
• Stainless hand rails and stanchions (all rebedded 10/2018)
• Exterior fiberglass decks with nonskid
• Fenders and fender board
• Mooring lines
• USCG required safety gear
• Badlands electric winch for raising/lowering dinghy to deck and swim platform
• Custom stainless steel stand-offs for dinghy when on swim platform
• Weaver dinghy davits on swim platform with platform clearance
• Stainless steel heavy duty ratchets for securing dinghy to cradle
• Custom powder-coated cradle for dinghy storage
• Powder-coated boom for raising/lowering dinghy
• Mounted LED spotlight for back deck
• Sunbrella awning for back deck - covers mast to stern rail
• Outboard rail mount for outboard motor
• 840 watts of solar panels on custom frame on PH roof
• 2 fiberglass storage containers on each side of mast
• Navigation lights including LED masthead anchor light
• AB Ventus 9'6' fiberglass deep-V RIB inflatable Dinghy-2013, comes with hardware for lifting davits, bridle, waterproof cover (with tree to keep cover dry), custom cradle
• Designated AGM genset battery
• Pro-Fill Battery watering system to each T-105 banks
• Magnum MS 2812 inverter/battery charger
• Magnum ME-RC50 digital remote LCD display monitor panel
• Xantrex Echo Battery Charger
• Xantrex monitor panel
• Sterling Power Battery-to-Battery Charger for 12 to 24 volts
• 40 Amp True Charger secondary back-up charger
• Twin 30Af125V shore-power hookups
• 2 - 30 amp shore power cords
• 50 amp to 2-30 amp adapter
• Morningstar TriStar TS-MPPT-60 controller
• Morningstar SunKeeper Temperature Sensor
• Yacht Thrusters 24-volt Bow Thruster
• Lograns Tigress 24-volt Windlass
• Starboard forward locker wired for washdown pump
Owner's Personal Effects
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.