Contact Richard Nathanson for additional information and your viewing appointment at 310-430-1769 (cell) or 949-675-8092 (office).
Please contact Chuck Hovey Yachts at 949-675-8092
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Kha Shing Spindrift
Designer: Kha Shing Spindrift
LOA: 58 ft 0 in
Bom: 15 ft 4 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 0 in
Avvik: 60000 lbs
Total Power: 750 HP
Motormodell: 3208 TA
Engine Power: 375 HP
Motormodell: 3208 TA
Engine Power: 375 HP
Marsjfart: 12 knop
Maks Hastighet: 16 knop
Ferskvannstank: (300 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (600 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
Aft of louvered chain locker in foredeck is centerline walkaround queen size berth. There are shelves and hanging lockers port and starboard. Two Bowmar stainless steel opening ports and one Bowmar hatch for ventilation. Teak and holly sole.
There is a mirrored bulkhead and access to forward guest head to starboard and privacy door with second access to forward guest head. Head has stainless steel sink, mirrored cabinet, stall shower, Sealand vacu-flush marine toilet and opening port.
Down galley follows to port. Raised U-shaped settee is opposite to starboard with hi-lo dinette. Boston brass ships clock and barometer.
Up 4 steps to carpeted salon. Lower helm is to port with engine controls and gauges. There is an L-shaped sofa to starboard with teak cocktail table. Two upholstered chairs to port. TV (2011) in salon with Trac Vision Direct TV. Starboard side deck access door. Mini-blinds throughout salon.
Down 4 steps to owners aft cabin. There is a Kenmore washer dryer in locker. Aft berth is a centerline queen with shelves and hanging lockers port and starboard. Vanity to port with slide open windows port and starboard and aft to cockpit. Aft head to starboard with stainless steel sink, mirrored cabinet, Vacu-flush toilet, large stall shower with teak grate, teak and holly sole and slide open window with mini blinds.
From salon up 4 curved steps to enclosed sundeck area. Sundeck has teak sole and bench seat aft with storage below. Wicker table and 4 chairs.
Down steps to cockpit area. Onan generator is in lazarette. There are stainless steel rod holders, 2 outriggers, 2 downriggers, 2 scoop fiberglass bait tank and padded combing. Transom door opens to swim step with Nu-teak overlay.
Galley - Down to Port
- Maytag tall frost free refer & freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks with single lever pull-out faucet with cutting board cover
- Force 10 stainless steel 3-burner electric stove and oven
- Emerson built-in microwave oven
- Kenmore dishwasher
- Kenmore trash compactor
- Abundant counter and storage area
- U-shaped hi-lo raised dinette (opposite to starboard with storage below)
- Custom glass rack
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC systems
- Electrical panel with circuit breakers
- 11.5kw Onan generator in sound shield (lazarette)
- New control panel with gauge (2012) (120 hrs)
- New battery charger (2016)
- New generator battery (2016)
- Prosine 2.0 Xantrex inverter charger
- (3) 8-D batteries (1/2016)
- AC outlets throughout
- DC outlets throughout
- Built-in AC heaters
- 12 volt fans
- (2) Rule 2000 electric/automatic bilge pumps
- (1) Rule 3000 electric/automatic bilge pump
- (1) Engine driven emergency bilge pump
- Fireboy automatic 1301 Halon fire suppression system
- Dockside power cord
Electronics and Navigation
- Simrad AP 26 autopilot
- Ritchie 5" magnetic compass
- Trim tabs
- Morse hydraulic controls
- VDO gauge
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Raymarine E120 radar, chart plotter, GPS
- Simrad AP 26 autopilot
- West Marine VHF 600 DSC radio
- Ritchie 5" compass
Deck and Hull
- Bottom was painted at South Coast Shipyard in Newport Beach 2014 and again August 2017
- Solid fiberglass hull and cored deck
- Foredeck, side decks, cockpit have simulated teak overlay
- Anchor platform with double anchor roller
- Maxwell electric vertical windlass (with up/down deck switch)(new 2014)
- CQR 60 lb. anchor on approx. 200' 3/8" chain & 200' nylon rode
- Danforth 50 lb. anchor on 400' nylon rode
- Anchor wash down
- Stainless steel finder racks
- Wide side decks with teak cap rail and lifelines through stainless steel stanchions
- Boarding gates port & starboard
- Stainless steel hand rails on cabin sides
- Sundeck - teak deck overlay varnished
- Canvas and eisenglass sundeck enclosure
- Bench seat aft with storage below
- Direct 24" TV on sundeck
- Stainless steel hand rails on headliner on sundeck
- (2) Teak rod racks
- LOA: 58' 2"
- Stainless steel & teak ladder from sundeck
- Bimini with canvas and eisenglass enclosure
- Helm on center with helm seat
- Custom pods for engine gauges
- L-shaped guest seating with hi-lo table, storage beneath
- Bench seat to starboard
- Kenmore refrigerator
- Electric davit on bridge deck with stainless steel cradle for dinghy
- West Marine hard bottom inflatable (2011) with 9.9 Mercury outboard
Engine and Mechanical
- Twin 3208TA Caterpillar Diesels, 375hp each. (Port: 3453 hrs. Starboard: 3706 hrs.)
- 60 Gallon holding tank with overboard or deck discharge
- Fuel: 600 gallons in 2 black iron tanks
- Water: 300 gallons in 2 stainless steel tanks (all new plumbing hoses 2013)
- 19.9 Gallon hot water heater
- Racor fuel filters
- 28 x 30 blade bronze props
- Stainless steel shafts 2 1/4"
- Heat exchangers and complete service on cooling system (2016)
Built by the renowned Kha Shing shipyard in Taiwan. Present owner purchased HARMONY in 2011. Vessel was LP painted hull & topsides in 2013. Aft windows were removed, powder coated and re-bed in 2013. Bottom was painted at South Coast Shipyard in Newport Beach 2014 and again August 2017. New hoses for plumbing system installed 2013. Custom Nu-Teak deck overlay throughout. Hull is a modified deep V, hard chine, planing configuration, stiffened by six running strakes and a tapered keel. Properly maintained by knowledgeable owner. Shows extremely well inside and out.
All personal gear; loose items; galley gear; CD's; charts; fishing equipment; tools; spare parts; supplies & items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.