1987 Ben Lexcen 52
NOK 723 336*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- Langkawi, Thailand
- Aktuell pris:
- A$ 120 000 (NOK 723 336)
You hear it all the time from the cruising fraternity:
"Gentlemen don't go to windward"
"I am not interested in speed"
"I don't want a racing boat"
"We are not in a hurry"
This is all very well but there will come a time when you will have to go to windward, you may have to outrun a weather system or you might just want to get the best spot at the anchorage.
This is where "Pacemaker", a Ben Lexcen designed fast cruising yacht, comes into its own.
Originally built to race, her owner has optimised her for fast, comfortable, easy to sail, single handed cruising. Sails are trimmed at the helm with the assistance of a powerful 3 speed Barton electric winch and all controls are lead back to the cockpit. Her performance pedigree produces a yacht that is a pleasure to sail, being extremely well balanced and responsive to the helm.
In 2011 Pacemaker underwent a 5-month overhaul by Solidair at the Phuket Boat Lagoon. The hull repainted with Awlgrip, a new pulpit installed, new stern tube & flush skin fittings fitted. To add to the comfort for tropical cruising a marine air-con system was added to the owner's cabin which is run by a Honda EU2000 Generator (not included).
NDT testing of the rod rigging was undertaken, and anything that needed repairing was, including re-glassing the new stern tube and the tip of the rudder. Chain plates were removed, checked and re bedded. New tables were fabricated along with an AC housing, engine cover etc.
The interior was repainted in 2013, and new engine mounts and flexible drive have been recently installed ensuring smooth & quiet motoring.
Just in case you had forgotten, the designer Ben Lexcen" was the designer of "Australia II" the winner of the Americas Cup in 1983. The first non-American winner since its inception 132 years earlier, hence the pedigree is unique.
Please contact Tony Bewsher at +61 (0)8 9336 5533
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: fin kjøl
- Designer: Ben Lexcen Australia
- Builder: Lambert and Lenard Fremantle
- Length: 52' 0" - 15.85m
- Beam: 4.39m
- Draft: 2.35m
- Displacement: 10000kg
- Keel / Ballast: Fin
- Hull Material: Composite West System / Cedar
- Year 2000 YANMAR 4JH3E 54 hp, shaft drive.
- New engine mounts and new CENTAFLEX drive in 2013.
- Fuel is delivered from three tanks, one alloy and two bladder types, to an 18 litre day tank with sight glass.
- Range 1000nm.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Horse Power: 54 hp
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 2200
- Fuel Consumption: Appox 2.5 ltr (0.6 G) / hour at cruising speed
- Max Speed: 9 knots
- Cruise Speed: 6 knots
- Fuel: 420 ltr (92.4G) Total 3 tanks
- Water: 600.0 ltr (132.0 G) Total - 2 Tanks
- The galley has not been squeezed in, rather it is a perfect size with abundant storage and counter top space.
- Comes with all kitchenware included.
- Deep single GRP sink.
- Separate drinking water tap (dedicated tank and filters).
- Isotherm water heater (220VAC or engine).
- Pressurised salt water tap.
- 220 VAC outlet.
- Refrigeration: 60 litre OZE fridge (fresh water cooled)
- Freezer: 50 litre OZE freezer (fresh water cooled)
- Stove: Three burner gas stove and oven
- The forepeak has been set aside for sail and general stowage. It has two levels, giving ready access to the upper level from the deck.
- Moving aft, the bathroom is a generous size and opposite are several long lockers in the passageway.
- The main saloon has plenty of comfortable seating, the table will lower and convert to an extra large lounging sofa or berth.
- A bulkhead mounted 32 inch LED TV c/w Bose speakers with sub-woofer for entertainment.
- The nav station also serves as a good desk for two.
- The galley is well designed with an opening port and good counter top space.
- With 2 cabins aft, the owner's cabin to port has the ac unit which can cool the whole boat and the starboard cabin is currently used for storage.
- The whole interior was repainted in 2013 and is in excellent condition.
- All lighting is LED.
- Headroom is a maximum of 1.90m and a minimum of 1.70m.
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: 4
- Shower: One hot and cold plus transom shower. WHALE Gulper shower sump pump.
- Toilet: 1, electric TMC c/w holding tank
- Air Conditioning: 1 Air conditioning unit rated at 9000 BTU/h
- 3m Hypalon aluminium ALI RIB (2012)
- Outboard, Yamaha 8hp (2011)
- Sun awnings.
- Rigid bimini.
- MAXWELL 1500 watt windlass c/w remotes at bow and helm.
- 27kg ROCNA.
- 30kg BUGEL.
- 10kg DELTA kedge.
- 80m of 8mm Grade 70 High Test galvanised chain.
- Gas detector with shut off solenoid.
- Life Buoy.
- 6 harnesses and tethers.
- Full length Jack lines.
- 2 x WHALE Mk 5 manual bilge pumps.
- Emergency grab bag.
- 4 bilge pumps (2 manual / 2 Electric)
- AUSSEA HYDRA II 6 Person life raft (out of service)
- 2 x dry powder fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, shorepower inlet and various multi style outlets throughout yacht.
- One 50 amp and one 10 amp battery charger.
- 1200 watt inverter.
- The yacht's DC system is 12VDC with a house bank of 500 amps and a single 100 amp starting battery.
- A BLUE SEAS VSM422 vessel monitor system monitors DC and AC inputs and outputs, battery conditions and water and fuel tank levels.
- DC charging from a 400 watt wind generator,
- MPPT regulated (2013),
- Six solar panels totalling 450 watts c/w solar regulator and two engine alternators,
- A 60 amp HITACHI and a 110 amp DRIFTGATE alternator with smart regulators.
- Two automatic bilge pumps.
Electronics / Navigation
- COURSEMASTER CM85i autopilot (linear drive ).
- FURUNO RO4800 VHF radio c/w AIS receiver.
- EM-TRAK B100 AIS transponder.
- FURUNO 1623 radar (2010).
- GARMIN depth sounder.
- 5'' GARMIN plotter.
- 10'' GARMIN GPSMAP 2110.
- NAVMAN / TACKTICK wind instrument.
- Brand new HYDE mainsail c/w three deep reefs.
- Lazy jacks and stackpack.
- Brand new HYDE genoa on REEFIT furler.
- 2 x storm jibs (like new).
- 1 x trysail.
- Symmetrical spinnaker in sock.
Mast / Rigging
- Fractional rig 7/8,3 spreader and reverse diamonds.
- Keel stepped tapered mast with hydraulic jack under base for ease of tuning.
- Navtec oversized rod rigging, Inspected and DPI crack checked (2010).
- Tidesmarine mainsail track system (2014).
- Solid Vang and Cunningham.
- LED masthead light automatically controlled from solar regulator.
- Swim Ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.