1987 Frers Carroll Marine
NOK 243 802*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 29 500 (NOK 243 802)
The Frers 33 is highly recommended to those who seek something special in a very fast cruising boat with serious competitive potential. Excellent construction and finishing details make the Frers 33 a highly successful and popular design. This particular Frers 33 is in very good condition.
This vessel is located in beautiful San Carlos Sonora, Mexico, A short 250 mile drive on a safe 4 lane highway from Nogales, Az. San Carlos is a known boating destination/community, featuring breathtaking scenery, quiet anchorages nearby, great fishing, diving, two marinas, 3 haul out facilities and much more.
Don Brame is well known cruiser around the Sea of Cortez and Brisa & Don are respected members in the San Carlos community. Anything you need or are looking for in San Carlos, please stop in and see Brisa or Don, they have contact numbers for most anything you will need. Don is on the vessel All the Way and is on the VHF net @ 0800 hrs ch 72 everyday and Don is also the local boaters weather person. San Carlos Yacht Sales
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Marina San Carlos Loc-3
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico 85506
Toll-free (voice/fax) 1-855-846-7245
Call via Skype
Tel 011 52 (622) 226-0037
All titling and financial transactions are completed in the US by fully licensed agencies. Ask us about the advantages of an offshore purchase--it's a breeze!
Please contact Don Brame at 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
- LOA: 33 ft 3 inches
- Lwl: 26 ft 6 inches
- Draft: 6 ft 3 inches
- Beam: 11 ft 3 inches
- Displacement: 9,000 lbs
- Ballast: 4,000 lbs (lead)
Total refit done completely 2010
- Awlgripped hull, deep blue 2007
- New mast double spreader 2010
- New standing rigging 2010
New sta-loks, forestay, backstay, sidestays, rebuilt hydraulic backstay adjuster.
New halyards, Genoa sheet, mainsheet, mainsheet blocks 6:1, mainsheet traveler car.
- New schaffer roller furling 2010
- 6 winches (2 primary, ST #52 Lewmar, 2 halyard ST Lewmar, 2 spinnaker Lewmar.
- New lifelines 2010
- New anchor rode, (200’ 1’’ Nylon, 75’ chain) 2010
- New Delta, 35 lb.
- Danforth anchor w/rode
- Windlass manual
All new electrical: 12V and 110 V 2010
- Two battery banks: W/Lockouts batteries replaced 2014
- New battery charging system 2010
- New dome lighting 2010
- New control panel 2010
- New refrigeration Isotherm Indel Marine 2010
- New Origo 6000 two burner alcohol stove gimbaled 2010
- New Corian tops galley and head 2010
- New water tank 24 gallons 2010
- Head rebuilt 2010
- New mattresses pilot & forward berths w/temperpedic toppers 2010
- New headliner and insulation 2010
- New upholstery and upgraded cushions main salon 2010
- New cabin sole 2010
- New pressurized water system 2010
- New hot water tank, 110V and engine driven 2009
- New cockpit folding table 2011
- West Marine VHF
- Icom IC-R70 SSB Receiver
- Garmin GPS Model-Chartplotter Map 182
- B & G wind instruments Model-Hornet 4 sailing Monitor
- New Yanmar 2GM20F 18 HP diesel (currently 75 hrs)
- High output alternator, spare alternator
- PYI PSS dripless packing
- New cutlass bearing installed 2015
- Martec 2-bladed feathing prop. Model 2000
- 100% working Jib Dacron
- 150% Genoa
- Mainsail, Dacron, 2 reefing points
- Mainsail good
- Jiffy Jax system
- Asymmetrical spinnaker w/chute
- 6 Winches, (2 primaries self-tailing Lewmar #52,2 Halyards, cabin mounted, self-tailing, Lewmar, 2 spinnaker Lewmar)
- Dodger 2009
- Sunbrella complete cover for storage 2011
- 9’ dinghy and 3.3 hp mercury motor (good condition)
- 40’’ Destroyer wheel (racing)
- 29’’ wheel with Navico WP 5000 auto-pilot
- Bottom job 2014
- Emergency tiller- custom machined
- New heavy duty mooring bridle- never used
Trailer is negotiable, it is not included in listing price.
- Trailer never been in saltwater-Bearings and brakes done 1000 miles ago
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.