1987 Symbol Spoiler
NOK 1 177 007*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- La Paz, Mexico
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 129 000 (NOK 1 177 007)
Interlude is a very nice example of the popular 51 Spoiler by Symbol. Meticulously maintained and outfitted for cruising, she is ready to continue on. Twin CAT Turbo 3208 diesel mains offer 375-hp each and show just over 1600 hours; Solar panels; inverter; water maker; 52' plasma TV with surround sound; washer and dryer; additional outdoor galley; Silestone quartz countertop; teak and holly cabin sole; A truly spectacular boat throughout. Be sure to click on full specs to see the complete details.
Located in Puerto Escondido or hidden port just 12 miles south of Loreto Mexico. Wonderful anchorages and cruising grounds are waiting for you. Let the experts in yacht ownership here in Mexico, show you how easy it is to begin your cruising dreams today.
Tom Murray and John Wagner-Stafford are the team who lead and make you comfortable with the process of buying or selling in Mexico. They are respected and loved members of the cruising community in La Paz. Their honesty and integrity are much appreciated by buyers and sellers.
La Paz Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Tom Murray & John Wagner-Stafford
Marina de la Paz
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
011 52 (612) 123-1948
EMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Tom Murray at 011 52 (612) 123-1948
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 50 ft 3 in
Bom: 15 ft 2 in
Total Power: 750 HP
Motormodell: Turbo 3208
Engine Power: 375 HP
Motormodell: Turbo 3208
Engine Power: 375 HP
Ferskvannstank: 2 (160 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 3 (800 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 (45 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 2
- Master aft stateroom has queen size walk-around berth with custom pillow top innerspring mattress. 2 teak hanging lockers, 3 drawers and 2 lockers with shelves
- Tub/shower with sliding doors and on demand propane water heater, electric water heater. Lighted vanity with under counter sink
- Forward are 2 identical staterooms, each containing an upper and lower bunk with 3 drawers underneath, nighttand next to bottom bunk and small hanging locker.
- Doors aft lead to galley and doors fwd to head. Fwd head is on center line with counters and cabinets on either side and large hatch above. Sink is on the port side as well as a faucet with nozzle for showers. Floor is teak grating.
- Teak and holly cabin sole throughout. U-shaped dinette on port side with storage underneath and new ostrick skin patterned vinyl cushions. Teak table with SS adjustable height base.
- REFRIGERATION: Norcold 110/12V with top freezer
- SINK: Deep double SS
- OTHER: Silestone "Rainforest" quartz countertop
Magma Monterey gas BBQ with dedicated horizontal aluminum propane tank
5 gal. propane tanks on FB
Navigation and electronics
- RADAR: Raymarine C120 display integrated electronics with chart plotter, 72-mile radar and depth sounder
- VHF: Standard Horizon Quatum GX5500S and Ram mike with 2 Shakespeare antennas
- AUTOPILOT: Robertson AP200DL (new control head 2014) with rudder angle indicator
- COMPASS: (2)
- TV/DVD/VCR: Zenith plasma 52, 2011 and Toshiba DVD Shakespeare
SeaWatcc TV antenna
- STEREO: Sony CD/AM/FM 12V with speaker
- OTHERS: Seth Thomas brass clock and barometer
- BATTERIES: 18 Golf cart, house and starting bank, 2015
- INVERTOR: 50 amp
- GENERATOR: 15 Kw Onan
- ALTERNATOR: Port and stbd 100 amp custom built.
(2) 45 amp spares
- AC VOLTAGES: 110 / 220V
- DC VOLTAGES: 12V
- SOLAR PANELS: (4) Kyocera 230 watt with Outback Flexmar solar controller
- OTHER: 50 amp shore power supply
Deck and hull
- ANCHOR: Bruce 50 kg with 400' 3/8" chain
- WINDLASS: Maxwell, electric
- DINGHY: Livingston 12' FG, 2013 Yamaha 25 HP outboard
- LADDER: Ladder with non-skid treads and SS supports and handrails to aft deck
- RAILS: SS stanchions wityh 1 / 4 SS pipe rails
- DINGHY DAVITS: Weaver Snap davits attach boat to swim platform when in the water
Brower Systems 1000 lbs. capacity crane on foredeck
- DECK WASH: 12V fresh water wash down pump at box
- DECK MATERIAL : FG with non-skid on all decks
- SWIM STEP: Swim platform with SS swim ladder and freshwater shower
- OTHER : Petit bottom paint in 2018. Boat hauled and stored every summer
Tempress swivel captain's chair at FB
Bomar hatches and SS ports
Covered aft deck with aluminum frame wicker loveseat, coffee table and 2 chairs
- AIR CONDITIONER: CruiseAir 2 Zone heating and cooling system
- HOLDING TANK: 45 gal with macerator
- WATERMAKER: Spectra Ventura 6 GPS 12V
- OTHER: Seawater pumps with operational prior pumps as spares
Dual station Mores engine controls with lead/slave function and Teleflex hydraulic steering system
Hull: de-oxidized and highly polished.
Decks: all re-gel coated.
Main Salon Floors: refinished.
Brightwork: all re-finished.
Stainless: all brought to like new.
Bottom: paint re-freshen.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.