Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Here's an Idea!
Designer: Jack Hargrave
Flaggstat: United States
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Bom: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 37 ft 9 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 6 in
Avvik: 34500 lbs
Klarering til bro: 17 ft 5 in
Total Power: 640 HP
Engine Power: 320 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 320 HP
Marsjfart: 9 knop
Maks Hastighet: 18 knop
Ferskvannstank: (130 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (375 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (50 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 3
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall sitteplasser: 4
43' Hatteras Vessel Walkthrough
From the hardtop covered sundeck, you can walk out either side deck to the foredeck or step up the 3 steps to the flybridge or walk into the salon via the salon door. Once inside the salon, you will find wrap-around seating and coffee table port aft, countertop and shelves port forward, a desk starboard forward, 2 lounge chairs and table to starboard and master stateroom entrance aft. Walk forward and step down to find the galley port forward and guest head to starboard. The guest stateroom is forward with direct access to the head with enclosed shower. Engine room access is via a salon sole hatch.
Headroom in the guest stateroom and shower is 6'3", 8'5" in the galley. 6'8" in the salon and 6'2" in the master stateroom and shower. The master stateroom berth is 6'5" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'5" long.
43' Hatteras Accommodations
Here's An Idea! offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and an ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
43' Hatteras Salon
The salon offers wrap-around seating and coffee table port aft, countertop and shelves port forward, desk starboard forward, 2 lounge chairs and table to starboard, reading lights, carpet, opening side windows with screens and curtains and engine room access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' Hatteras Galley
The down galley is located port forward.
- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner electric cooktop and oven with rotisserie attachments
- Emerson microwave oven - LG refrigerator/freezer - Stainless steel sink - Teak & holly sole - Spice rack - Under-deck storage - Storage cabinets and drawers
43' Hatteras Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, transom hatch. 4 portlights, curtains, carpet, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker in the stateroom and the companionway, full-length mirror and ensuite head with enclosed shower and swing-arm magnifying mirror.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' Hatteras Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth, overhead hatch with screen, 2 portlights, book shelves, storage drawers and cabinet, hanging locker, carpet, reading lights and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' Hatteras Laundry
- Frigidaire stack washer-dryer
43' Hatteras Flybridge
The flybridge offers a canvas over aluminum frame bimini, Stratoglass enclosure, wrap-around seating port and aft, 2 X Garelick helmseats, storage under the helm and non-skid deck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' Hatteras Sundeck
The sundeck offers a hardtop, Stratoglass enclosure, wing doors, transom gate, wicker sofa, 2 wicker chairs, coffee table and 2 stools with storage, non-skid deck and wetbar with U-Line refrigerator port forward.
To view a 360 degree photo of the sundeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' Hatteras Audio/Visual Equipment
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon - JVC CH-X350 12-disc CD changer in the salon - JBL speakers
43' Hatteras Electronics
- Furuno Radar - Furuno Navnet vx2 multi-function display - Garmin 400C fishfinder - Danforth Constellation magnetic compass - Autohelm ST7000 autopilot - Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 VHF - Weems & Plath clock and barometer
43' Hatteras Electrical System
- Mase I.S.10.2 9.5 kW generator with approximately 1,491 hours - 2 X Prestolite 105 amp alternator on the port main engine and 50 amp alternator on the starboard main engine
- Acme power transformer - Guest and Blue Sea battery switches - ProMariner ProNautic 12.50P battery charger - 12 vdc outlet and 110vac outlet on the flybridge - 50 amp shore power cord
43' Hatteras Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 320 HP main engines with approximately 4,656 hours - Morse engine controls - Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for each main engine - Racor 500MA fuel filter for the generator - Fuel manifold
- Reverso oil change system - Bennett trim tabs - Ocean Marine and Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Kuuma stainless steel 11 gallon water heater (2019)
- Hart systems Tank Tender holding tank level monitor system - Vacuflush heads
43' Hatteras Deck Equipment
- Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express anchor windlass with foot controls and remote control at the flybridge helm
- Fortress FX-55 anchor - Spare Fortress FX-37 anchor - Stainless steel anchor roller - Stainless steel fender racks - Stainless steel rails forward and teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions each side and aft
- Stainless steel deck hardware - Non-skid decks - Windshield cover - Boarding gate on each side - Aluminum boarding ladder - Marquipt Tide Ride gangway - Aluminum swimplatform steps - Fiberglass swimplatform - Stainless steel swim ladder
43' Hatteras Tender
- Livingston 10' tender - Nissan 9.8 hp 2 stroke outboard - Weaver davits system
43' Hatteras Safety and Fire Protection
- Kidde engine room fire protection system - Fire extinguishers - Rule bilge pumps - Standard Horizon loudhailer - Guest searchlight
43' Hatteras Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.