"SANCHA" is in and (LLC) and is the perfect example of that outstanding 55 Hatteras Convertible which has the three stateroom layout with en-suite heads and stall showers. All the staterooms have great storage. The master stateroom has an island berth, hanging locker, nightstands, drawer storage. Laundry area with washer and dryer. All heads have mirrored vanities, stall showers and galley maid freshwater heads heads. The galley contained A LARGE SIZE sink, microwave/convection oven, two under counter Sub Zero refrigerators, (4) burner cook-top. To port is the L-shaped dinette with under seat storage. The Salon has a large L-shaped sofa with coffee table. Large windows provide an airy feel to the salon. Entertainment center, stereo system with speaker system throughout.
You walk on to a massive cockpit with a double live-well in a perfect location for the big fishing trip. The electronic single leaver control are on the port side and the sink and large tackle center is to the starboard side of the salon door. The entrance to the stand up engine room is just to the starboard side of the salon door. You walk into the salon and to starboard is a large sofa and to the back is the large galley with double door SubZero refrigerator/freezer and large sink sink with a trash compactor. Walk down the hallway stairs and to starboard is a walk around queen size master stateroom with an in-suit head and stall shower. Across the hall is the second stateroom with double bunks and its own head and stall shower. Out the door and turn left and the closet on your port-side is the washer and dryer and forward is the V-berth making the third stateroom.
Please call Michael Brockman for your personal showing at 1-562-355-0011.
Please contact Michael Brockman at 562.355.0011
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 61 ft 6 in
Bom: 17 ft 5 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 6 in
Avvik: 70000 lbs
Fri høyde: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 1920 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 960 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 960 HP
Marsjfart: 21 knop
Maks Hastighet: 27 knop
Ferskvannstank: 2 GRP (380 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 2 GRP (1285 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 2 GRP (266 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Elektrisk krets: 24V
Galley Up three stateroom three head layout.
Interior completely upgraded with new carpeting in the salon, a galley island counter, all new galley appliances for the look and functionality of a new boat.
Mid Cabin Master suite layout below with a bunk-room to port and large V area each with their own separate heads and stall shower. All rooms have redone wall coverings, sconces, and fabrics so the entire interior has a pulled together designer interior rivaling that of a new boat.
Salon sole is all carpeted as well as the balance of the staterooms. the salon and all the staterooms have window trim, and settee base trim. Headliner. Hunter Douglass blinds in the salon with an L sofa custom with neutral fabrics and Rod Racks integral, beneath. Burl topped coffee table forward to starboard.
- En-suite Head with wall-coverings
- Island center line queen bed
- Freshwater electric head
- Flat TV and upgraded entertainment
- V-berth stateroom:
- carpet and wall-coverings
- Head with tiling
- Port-side Cabin:
- En-suite access to head
- Port-side bunk-room
- L settee with rod storage trimmed in mahogany along footer and high/low table with mahogany burl top.
- Flat screen TV 31" .
- Denon Stereo Receiver
- TracVision for Sat TV antenna
- Carpeted floors
- AC and heat
White Corian counter tops
- GE Microwave/convestion oven
- Magic Chef Glass 4 burner cooktop (new)
- U-Line Ice Maker
- Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator/freezer under counter
- GE Trash compactor
- Liquor dispenser
- Large sink with disposal
- Very large galley cabinets
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart CP 590 12"
- Furuno NAV NET 3D 12" display (2)
- Northtstar GPS 952X
- Robertson AP300X
- Clarion UMA 5096 Radio (3)
- SEA 225 HF558
- SI-TEX CUS 208 radio
- Standard Horizon VHF GX 1500S radio
- SEA 857 857 LoudHailer
- Navigator Radio
Deck and Hull
- Factory pulpit, Lighthouse windlass, all chain rode 450' with depth unit.
- Saltwater wash-down, freshwater wash-down, cockpit door, skid less cockpit deck, cockpit bolsters, stand up engine room access from cockpit, sunshade above cockpit, under deck live well/slammer
- Cockpit stereo speakers
- Custom double glass window bait tanks center cockpit
- Cockpit sink
- Cockpit freezer
- Custom hinge down rocket launchers
- 20 Gal new hot water tank
- Bose Speakers in the salon
- Frigidaire Washer/dryer
- Brower 1500 lb Davit
12V71 TI Detroit Diesels w/ Zf gears 2006 overhaul date showing estimated 700 hours since major hrs.
- Marine Exhaust system exhaust with epoxy elbows and fresh turbo blankets
- Dual Racor 900s
- Block Heaters
- Oil change system
- 20kw Onan genset showing in hush box AND A 8KW genset
- 32 V charger (2)
- Watermaker 500 GPD
- Hynautic Steering and controls
- Custom toolbox and parts box
- Engine room blowers 32V
- Underwater lights
- CO2 system
- Double custom bench helm seat, venturi type windscreen with wipers, red and white bridge lights, amplified stereo speakers, pip-welders welded aluminum aft rail around sunshade bridge center rigger and rod holders.
- Pipe-welders Full tower with six foot gap and center ladder from sunshade extension, starboard step pads, Molded Hardtop with radio box, molded halogen lights aft (2) led, one forward, clutches, throttles, compass.
- Dual air horn trumpets atop hardtop.
- Full Macralon glass enclosure.
- 20 KW Generator
- Gleandenning electrical controls
- 8 KW Generator
- Sentry 32V30A B CHarger (2)
- Outback Inverter 3500 W
- Craftsman 125 PSI 1 HP 3 Gal air compressor
- 240/120 12/32v DC Electrical panel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
*Denne prisen er basert på dagens valutakurs.