Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: American Marine PTE Ltd
Designer: Ken Smith
Flaggstat: United States
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Bom: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Dekklengde: 31 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 0 in
Avvik: 17000 lbs
Klarering til bro: 20 ft 0 in
tørrvekt: 17000 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Motormerke: Ford Lehman
Engine Power: 135 HP
Marsjfart: 8 mph @ 1800 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 11 mph
Ferskvannstank: 1 (1151 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 2 (125 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 Plastikk (15 Gallons (US))
Antall doble køyer: 1
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
Elektrisk krets: 12V
The flybridge has a Navy Blue Sunbrella Bimini Top, original equipment flybridge cover which encloses venturi windscreen aft to include aft facing seats and matching spray curtains on bridge. There are also full matching Sunbrella covers for the hand railings, toe rails and light boards. White Textaline covers are fitted for each of the three forward windshields. Vinyl seat cushions are provided for the flybridge seating.
The stepped mast is rigged for a steadying sail. There is a white Sunbrella cockpit sunshade.
Flybridge decks, cockpit sole and side decks are teak planked.
Hand railings and toe rails are varnished teak with stainless steel stanchions. Light boards , name board, hailing port board and transom are varnished teak.
The deckhouse has four opening windows. The center windshield also opens for ventillation.
The interior arrangement is typical for a traditional sedan trawler. The forward cabin is down three steps forward and has a generous V-berth with a removable filler cushion and storage drawers beneath the berth. A double door hanging locker is portside with provisions for hanging garmets and storage beneath. There are opening ports and and an opening deck hatch above the berth. Two brass reading lights and an overhead light are provided. This space has a reverse cycle marine air conditioner. The head is entered from the forward cabin and has a vanity with mirror and basin. There is a manual marine head, teak grating and shower faucets. There is also cabinet storage and an opening port. There is a hinged teak louvered door and a sliding hatch providing privacy from the saloon/galley area.
The saloon has the galley along the portside. It has a mica countertop, Stainless Steel Sink, above counter cabinets, under counter drawers, Cold Plate Refrigerator with heavy Grand Banks door. There is an electric three burner stove with oven. The lower helm station is opposite the galley and is fully equipped with mechanical steering, teak ship's wheel, Compass, Engine instrumentation, VHF, Depth Sounder, GPS Plotter & Autopilot. The helm seat is built in with a cabinet storage beneath and drawers aft of the seat. There is a settee to starboard and one on the portside which converts to a full berth. The traditional drop leaf yacht table is between the settees. The windows have curtains with snap straps. The interior upholstery is Merculon material which is nicely piped and tufeted.
The interior soles are teak parquet. There are three hatches which provide access to the engine space and the generator. There are overhead 12VDC light fixtures and two brass reading lights.
The cabin entry door is in the aft bulkhead and is finished teak on the inside and white gelcoat on the outside. The door has a glass window and there are windows on either side of the door.
The cockpit has two hatches which provide access to a very large lazarette storage area. A teak ladder provides access to the flybridge. There are two modular seating units providing back to back seating on the bridge. The helm is starboard side. There is an electronics cabinet and access to a storage area beneath the forward console.
This little cruiser has the typical spacious side decks well protected with teak railings. There is a bow pulpit which carries a Bruce 33# anchor with chain and a Lewmar vertical electric windlass with capstan and cat head facility for nylon & chain rode. There are two foot switches on the pulpit and toggle switches at both helm stations for the windlass.
There are deck fills for the fuel tanks, water tank & waste tank. Hinged boarding gates are provided port, starboard and aft in the hand railings. There is a teak swim platform and a stainless swim ladder.
- Lewmar Vertical Electric Windlass
- Bruce 33# plow anchor with BBB chain
- Electric Fuel Polishing System
- Decca Gel Cell Batteries (2) 8D (1) Series 27 (New 2018)
- Cold plate refrigerator with heavy teak door & latch
- (2) Reverse Cycle Marine Air Conditioning Units
- Bottom Paint late 2017
- Northern Lights Generator 690 Hours (Total since new)
- Aqua Lift Fiberglass Muffler
- Ford Lehman 135 h.p. Diesel Engine 3,675 Hours
- Aqua Lift Fiberglass muffler
- Manual Oil Changing Pump
- Walker Air Sep System on Engine
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Elbow
- Adjustable Engine Mounts on Heavy Aluminum Plates
- Engine and Transmission Coolers
- Twin Disc Marine Gear with Reversing Gear
- Aquamet Stainless Steel Propeller Shaft & Coupler
- 4-Blade Nibral Propeller
- Double-Hung Fiberglass Rudder and Skid Plate
- Electric Water Heater
- Bronze Emergency Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Automatic Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- Heart 2000 Watt DC to AC Inverter & Control Panel
- Mechanical Chain & Cable Steering & Emergency Tiller
- (2) Black Iron Fuel Tanks with Inspection Plates 125 gal each
- Inline Ball Valves for feeds to generator, engine & Filters
- Bronze Sea Strainers for Engine, Generator & Refrigeration
- Bronze Thru Hulls with locking lever.
- Groco Manual Marine Head, Y-Valve & Holding Tank
- Raw Water Cooling Pumps for AC & Refrigeration
- Grunert Cold Plate System with Stainless Steel Box
- (2) Marineair Reverse Cycle AC Systems with Controls
- Fiberglass Battery Boxes with Lids
- Removable Teak Grates in Engine room, Lazarete & Shower
- Teak Decking System with Thiachol Caulking on all Decks
- Varnished Teak Handrails with (3) hinged Gates
- Stainless Steel Railing Stanchions
- Stainless Steel Bow & Pulpit Railings
- Teak Bow Pulpit with Roller
- Varnished Teak Toe Rails with Bronze Step Plates at Gates
- Teak Swim Platform with Ladder
- Varnished Teak Name Board, Hailing Board and Light Boards
- Bronze Deck Fittings for Fuel, Water & Waste
- Emergency Tiller and Access Port
- Two hinged lazarette hatches with bronze fittings
- Bronze Hause Holes & Cleats for Bow, Spring & Stern Lines
- Varnished Teak Ladder for Fly Bridge Access
- Storage beneath port & starboard side decks
- Aluminum Mast with Tabernackle, Boom & Rigging for Sail
- Stainless Steel Railings around Aft end of Fly Bridge
- Sunbrella Navy Spray Curtains, Bimini and Cover
- Custom White Sunbrella Sunshade for Cockpit
- Venturi Wind Screen on Fly Bridge
- (2) Modular Back-to-Back Seating units with Storage
- Forward Helm Cabinet with Storage, Electronics & Helm
- Teak Ships Wheels One with Stainless & one with Teak Rim
- Textalene Covers for Cabin Windshields
- Center Opening Cabin Windshield
The Small but efficient galley is port side forward in the saloon.
- White Formica Countertop
- Opening Window above Sink
- Stainless Steel Sink with Hot & Cold Faucets
- Princess 3-Burner Propane Stove with Oven & Cover
- Pots & Pan Storage beneath stove
- Teak Storage Cabinet above Countertop
- Stainless Steel Fridge Box with Teak door & Heavy Latch
- Grunert Cold Plate System in Fridge
- Teak-front drawers and storage cabinet beneath sink
- Dish Locker forward at Companionway
- Storage Cabinet beneath helm seat opposite galley
- Overhead Light fixture
- Rack for Tumblers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.