At the time of her launch in 1988, Onelilo was the most spectacular sailing yacht of the decade. Today, this sleek and timeless performance sloop continues to impress with her sophisticated exterior design and a spacious interior.
Designed by German Frers to the high specifications of her first Owner Giovanni Agnelli, Onelilo (ex. Extra Beat) was the first modern superyacht built by Abeking and Rasmussen. A testing project, Onelilo broke many technical frontiers at the time of her build: No light displacement yacht built of aluminium had carried a 32-ton keel and never before had a yacht been fitted with such a large rudder formed from titanium and carbon.
Today, Onelilo still boasts all the features she wowed the industry with years ago, including her large flush deck with generous guest areas, a stunning cockpit, seamless Italian design and a contemporary interior.
With spacious and versatile accommodation - a large Owner's cabin is situated aft while two double cabins with a Pullman are found foreward - Onelilo is ideal for families.
OneLiLo is built in aluminium throughout.
All fittings in contact with seawater, are made from marine aluminium and stainless steel.
Abeking & Rasmussen
10 Knots (approx)
20 Knots (approx)
5,300 Litres (1,400 US Gallons)
3,000 Litres (792 US Gallons)
1 x IVECO 360HP
6 cylinder Iveco Fiat TD
Range about 1500 n.miles
Cruising speed :10 knots @ 1600 RPM
ZF reduction 2:5:1
Manual steering using quadrant and cables. 2m diameter wooden
wheel for maximum sensitivity. Carbon fibre rudder with titanium
frame plates and aluminium stock.
2 X NORTHERN LIGHTS 16 KW, in sound shields. (Stbd generator
replaced winter 2011)
Port :13 249 hours 24-Jan-18
Starboard : 4764 hours 24-Jan-18
50/60 Hz 380 VAC three phase, 220 VAC single phase, 110VAC, 24
VDC for lights and hydraulics
Single or Three Phases
-Service batts: 3 banks consisted of 12 X 2 Volt element with nominal
capacity 560 Ah each in parallel. 1600 Ah of 24-volt battery power.
-Starter batts: 1 bank of 2 X 12 Volt
-1 X 100 Amp Victron and 1 50 Amp Mastervolt for Service batteries
-1 X 25 Amp Victron for Radio Nav batteries and one for Starter
-Inverter 110 VAC from batteries. Charger function is possible.
Aquair reverse cycle chilled water system central
supply unit. Individual controls for forward and aft parts of vessel.
BOWTHRUSTER: Richfield 35 HP retractable unit operated hydraulically of the main engine
WATER MAKERS: One HRO and one Sea Recovery capable for operational water
production of a total 300 Lt/h
-Engine room ventilated by ducts in deckhouse with built in ventilators. The ducts incorporate water traps and fire shutters.
-All battery banks are forced ventilated
-Air is continuously ventilated throughout vessel by ventilators located in lazarette and ducted out below transom.
- Full beam saloon with U-shaped dinning area and a dinning table to starboard.
- Navigation area starboard aft of the main saloon
- Large Owner's cabin with twin beds, sofa with coffee table and bathroom ensuite.
- Two double cabins, each with pullman berth and showeroom ensuite
- Crew: For 8 in 4 double cabin and crew mess.
2000/2001 at Little Harbor Marine, Newport, Rhode Island.
• New teak decks
• Hutches rebuilding
• All deck hardware renewed or replaced or reanodised
• New toe rail
• Hundestadt propeller, replaced max prop
• Keel modification designed by German Frers, 1999 and built by American Shipyard, to
reduce draft to 4,40m (14’ 4” ft).
• Crew quarter’s area is ergonomizing, by redesigned architecture.
• Teak laid decks, epoxy fastened
• Rondal hatches and custom stainless steal cleats
• Varnished mahogany margin board around laid teak deck
• All metal surfaces painted with Awlgrip
2005/2006 at Piraeus Shipyards, Attiki, Greece
• Steering Rudder replacement with carbon fiber new construction.
• Refrigeration unit complete upgrade
• Anchor chain replacement
• Anchor hydrolic arm (Davit) upgrade
2011-2012 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• Mast and rig replaced.
• New furling system (RECKMANN)
• New sails by North Sails
• New runners, sheets and halyards.
2015 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• New cockpit seats
• 4 main saloon hatches replacement
• Antifouling: Aluminum primer and 2 sterling coats
• Ultrasonic thickness measurements
A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.