1989 Buddy Davis 47
NOK 1 690 939*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Destin, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 209 000 (NOK 1 690 939)
Priced well below her $284,000.00 survey value.
Survey from May 2018 available to serious buyers.
Classic great looks with the legendary ride, great sea boat in any type of weather, Captained maintained, Boat is ready to go catch the big ones now. Call and be on the water tomorrow.
James Ready (850) 582-5421 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact James Ready at
(850)582-5421 Or at
Please contact James Ready at 850-424-5344
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Buddy Davis
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Total Power: 1470 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 735 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 735 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
DVD-spiller - Sony DVP-SR210P
Radar - Garmin GPSMap 5212
Plotter - Garmin GPSMap 5212
Autopilot - Simrad AP24
Dybdemåler - Garmin GPSMap 5212 With Chirp Technology
TV sett - Samsung Flat Screen
Kompass - Ritchie Powerdamp
CD spiller - Aquatic AV AQ-CD-3
VHF - Standard Horizon Quantum
Vaskemaskin - Kenmore All in One
Luftkondisjonering - Cruise Air
Mikrobølgeovn - GE Mircowave with Convection
Kjøleskap - Haier
Generator - Northern Lights 12.5kW (2007)
Sliding doors from huge cockpit lead to the warm teak interior offering a roomy salon with two sofas, and a dinette. There is a custom pine table with storage and teak fiddle rail. There is an entertainment center featuring a Samsung flat screen TV and a Sony surround sound system, including a Sony DVD Player and Satellite TV. Companionway leads down to guest stateroom to port with twin berths and a guest head with shower opposite. The master stateroom is amidship with a queen berth with storage under, two hanging lockers, a FLAT SCREEN TV, DVD, and Stereo Extra ventilation is provided by a hatch and screen. The master head is forward with vanity, sink, shower and electric head.
Galley & Salon
- Haier refrigerator/freezer
- Princess Ceran 3-burner electric stove
- counter tops
- teak and holly galley floor
- water heater
- Kenmore All in One clothes washer/dryer
- GE Microwave/Convection oven
- custom teak dinette table
- upholstered dinette seats
- Storage in cabinets, drawers, shelves
- Pressure, dockside water system
- central vaccum
Two sofas, port standard settee and a starboard L-shaped one with storage. A unique piece of custom art work is in the galley. The boat comes equipped with a Samsung flat screen TV, a Sony DVD player, Direct TV receiver with a Sony receiver. System has four speakers with surround sound. There is a Global star station for sat phone. This vessel is also wired for Latham cameras on the out riggers and center rigger with nine hours recording time
- A Set of TWO NEW Garmin 5212 GPSMaps handle the Radar, GPS, Chartplotter, Fishfinder with Chirp Technology , and Satellite XM radio duties.
- Garmin 3006 C chart plotter with GPS,XM weather and radio as a backup unit
- Aquatic-AV AQ-CD-3 AM/FM CD stereo w/four speakers (bridge)two in cockpit, new may 09
- Icom ICM-59 VHF radio in the tower
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX5500S with Remote Microphone on Bridge
- VDO gauge package
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Dytec water temp ST1000
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems
- Marine batteries (4)
- Westerbeake 12.5kw generator(2007)
- Dockside electrical cable(s)
- Large bait freezer, new jan 09
- Scopinich fighting chair with four rod rocket launcher
- Tackle center with sink
- Live bait well
- Pipewelders tuna tower
- Large fish boxes
- Gunnel rod and gaff storage
- Rod holders
- teaser reels, 12 volt for electric reels, tackle center with storage
- Spare props.
- Inside, the salon walls were replaced and insulated
- The teak floors in galley and both heads have been recently redone
- Two stainless steel electric heaters installed in galley and in steps
- Hull painted in 2008.
- Cockpit sunshade.
- 12.5 kw Northern lights Generator 1820 hours (New in 2007)
- This is a great opportunity to own a classic Buddy Davis that is ready to go.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.