PROSECCO is one of the popular Finnish-built 33' Nauticat 33 Motorsailers with an oversized 90 hp Ford Lehman diesel. Her ketch rig is easily handled by one or two, and her attractive interior has three cabins and one head allowing 6 guests. PROSECCO was purchased in 2012 by her present owner, and he has always kept her inside each winter, sent her sails out for washing and repairs, and had installed a bow thruster to allow for single handing. Her teak decks show no wear, her exterior teak is nicely finished by Semco, an easy to use product. Please come and inspect this high quality Motorsailer. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Summer 2012 work
Fall 2012 through Fall 2013
Fall 2013 through Fall 2014
Fall 2014 through Fall 2015
Fall 2015 through Fall 2016
HULL & DECK:
• White hull - original gelcoat in excellent condition, blue cove stripe, double blue boottop.
• Full keel with attached rudder and skeg to protect the propeller. Shallow draft - 4' only.
• Laid and caulked 1/2" teak decks over 1/2" fiberglass in very good condition.
• Molded fiberglass superstructure and trunk cabin.
• S/S dinghy davits and S/S and teak stern boarding ladder.
• 2015 installed new bow thruster.
• Dual station hydraulic steering, S/S trimmed teak spoked wheel, one pilothouse steering stations and one outside station in aft cockpit.
• All teak exterior trim is finished in Semco. Decks are finished in a clear tone. Toerails and handrails are finished in honey tone.
Fuel: 160 gallons in two S/S 80 gallon tanks.
Water: 66 gallons in one poly tank.
Holding: 26 gallons in S/S tank with y-valve to direct overboard.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Ford Lehman 90 hp, 6 cylinder diesel, model 2722E, FWC, with 1117 hours as seen on the meter.
• 1117 hours as seen on the meter.
• Borg Warner transmission.
• 1 5/8" S/S shaft.
• 3 bladed Max 21" prop.
• S/S water lift muffler.
• Espar diesel heater.
• Morse single lever controls.
• 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
• AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
• Three 12V 8D batteries with battery selector switch.
• Prosine 2000w inverter.
• 30 amp shore power service with shore cord.
• 12V bilge pump and manual bilge pump.
• For six in three separate cabins, as well as a pilothouse.
• Interior joinery is of the highest quality of varnished teak with teak and holly soles.
• Vee berth cabin is forward with storage lockers and drawers, and a deck hatch overhead.
• Next aft to port is a head, sink and shower, with white tiled sole, and an electric Jabsco W.C (there is a y-valve to discharge overboard directly or to a holding tank with manual pumpout or deck pumpout).
• Next aft is a dinette to port which converts to sleep two; storage lockers are outboard.
• The galley is opposite to starboard with S/S double sinks, a three burner LPG stove with oven, hot and cold pressure water, GE microwave, and 12V-110V Norcold refrigeration.
• One steps up to the pilothouse with a centerline helm, seating aft port and starboard, and sliding helm doors on each side to access the decks.
• Further aft is the master stateroom with single berths port and starboard, and additional storage is a hanging locker.
• Once on deck, steps lead aft and up to the raised aft deck and steering station.
• Suunto compass.
• Raymarine C120 radar.
• Garmin 182C GPS-Plotter.
• Autohelm 6000 autopilot.
• ICOM M56 VHF radio.
• Raymarine ST60 depthsounder, speed & wind; Raytheon V850 depthsounder on aft deck.
• Raytheon ST60 Tridata, aft.
SAILS & RIGGING:
• Ketch rig, deck stepped.
• Selden aluminum masts and booms.
• 1 x 19 S/S standing rigging with Norsemen fittings.
• Dacron running rigging.
• Lewmar mainsheet traveller.
• Selden boom vang.
• Furlex roller furler.
• Two Lewmar #30 S.T. sheet winches.
• Two Anderson #10 halyard winches.
• Main, Mizzen, genoa in good condition, currently stored at Bayview Rigging & Sails.
• Dark blue sailcovers.
• CQR Plow anchor with chain and rode.
• Danforth secondary anchor.
• Lofrans Tigress 12V windlass.
• 2008 Achilles 9'6" inflatable dinghy, wood floor, launching and wheels (not presently on board).
• 2008 Honda 2 hp air-cooled outboard.
• Utility trailer converted to trailer for full inflated inflatable (not currently with boat).
• Fire extinguishers.
• Life jackets.
• Flares, 12V horn.
• Solar panel to trickle charge batteries.
• 12V Igloo cooler.
COMMENTS: PROSECCO is one of the popular Finnish-built 33' Nauticat 33 Motorsailers with an oversized 90 hp Ford Lehman diesel. Her ketch rig is easily handled by one or two, and her attractive interior has three cabins and one head allowing 6 guests. PROSECCO was purchased in 2012 by her present owner, and he has always kept her inside each winter, sent her sails out for washing and repairs, and had installed a bow thruster to allow for single handing. Her teak decks show no wear, her exterior teak is nicely finished by Semco, an easy to use product. Please come and inspect this high quality Motorsailer. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
36 York Street
York, ME 03909