HULL & DECK:
- GRP to Lloyd’s specifications.
- Fin keel with encapsulated cast iron ballast.
- Full skeg protected rudder.
- Hull stripped and re-glassed with vinylester resin (by Osmotech in Annapolis) below waterline (2015).
- Reverse transom with boarding ladder.
- Fiberglass longitudinal stringers throughout vessel.
- Awlgrip Stars and Stripes Blue hull with gold cove line, rubrail with stainless steel cap.
- Off-white Awlgrip deck and superstructure.
- Off-white Awlgrip fiberglass non-skid decks.
- Teak grabrails along cabin top; stainless “granny bars” at mast.
- Lazarette with large deck hatch for access; solar vent for ventilation.
- Teak seating & sole in cockpit.
- Tinted glass deck saloon windows.
- Two large overhead hatches, two smaller overhead hatches, two forward facing opening ports and six opening side ports for ventilation.
- Jefa Lecombe & Schmitt hydraulic pedestal steering with new hydraulic cylinder and plumbing in 2012, with leather-covered wheel.
- Anchor locker in foredeck.
- S/S bow and stern rails; S/S stanchions and S/S double lifelines.
- Aluminum toerails.
- S/S davits.
- S/S anchor roller.
Fuel: 80 gallons.
Water: 145 gallons.
Holding: 25 gallons in HDPE tank in forepeak.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 4JH3E 56 HP naturally-aspirated marine diesel, FWC, with approximately 3356 hours as seen on the hour meter.
- Yanmar hydraulic transmission.
- Entec West (now Mastry) 3.5KW generator in stainless steel sound enclosure, with approximately 382 hours.
- Auxiliary 12V fuel pump for priming & fuel polishing.
- Max-Prop three-blade feathering propeller with Shaft Shark line cutter; 1 ½” S/S shaft.
- 2008 Isotemp Basic 6.4 gallon water heater; 120V electric and engine loop heating.
- Tank Tender tank level monitoring system for fuel & water tanks.
- Dual 30 amp 120V shore power inlets.
- 2010 Blue Seas 120V Selection Panel provides source selection among Shore 1, Shore 2, Generator and Transfer inputs.
- 2010 Blue Seas 120V Monitor displays voltage, amperage, cycles and wattage by source.
- 2010 Xantrex Prosine 2.0 2000 watt inverter, 100 amp charger with remote operating panel.
- 2010 Yandina 50 amp galvanic isolator.
- All new 2010-12 Blue Seas 12VDC panels for managing, distributing and controlling DC power.
- 2003 Xantrex Link 1000 battery monitor.
- 12V 660 ah house bank (2011 6-6V Lifeline GPL-4C AGM batteries).
- 2016 12V Group 31 wet cell battery dedicated to engine start.
- 2017 12V Lifeline GPL-U1T AGM battery dedicated to generator start.
- Yandina 50 amp battery combiner.
- 120VAC to 12VDC power supply for operating refrigeration when shore power is available.
- Two-zone heat & air conditioning system.
- Salon: 2010 Flagship Marine FM16R air conditioning with resistance heat (16k BTU/hr cool, 6.8k BTU/hr heat).
- Aft cabin: 2010 Marine Air Systems reverse-cycle air conditioning & heat (12K BTU/hr).
- Village Marine 15gal/hour watermaker (not currently installed; service required).
- Installed two Kyocera KD135SX 135W solar panels over davits with Outback Flexmax 60 controller.
- For six in three cabins with two enclosed heads with a lovely varnished ash interior with teak trim.
- 2008 Interior cushions in Spinneybeck Ducale leather and Bogusunds fabric.
- Six berths in two cabins (excluding salon); all berths have lee cloths installed, including salon.
- Memory foam in all berths.
- Cabin port curtains.
- Excellent storage in lockers and below seats & berths throughout.
- Forward head with washbasin, shower, electric toilet (2014) and HDPE holding tank (2015).
- Large linen closet and bow locker with holding tank, line stowage.
- Holding tank equipped with Y-valve for deck pump-out or macerator pump for overboard discharge (2015).
- Forward cabin starboard side: lower bench/berth, pipe berth above (stows).
- Forward cabin port side: berth which pulls out to become a double, pipe berth above (stows).
- A fabric partition enables the two forward guest cabins to be separated for privacy.
- Salon with full-length settee to starboard, and ‘L’ shaped settee to port; table with large leaf increases seating for dining, entertaining.
- Navigation station to starboard with forward facing chart table.
- Aft head to starboard with washbasin, shower, sea head toilet (manual flush directly overboard, suitable only for use at sea).
- Galley to port, includes Force 10 four-burner LPG stove with oven and broiler (LPG solenoid shut-off in galley); Isotherm DR-65 drawer refrigerator (2012); icebox with Isotherm ASU holding-plate refrigeration (2015) divided into fridge/freezer; double stainless steel sink; Corian countertops; Whale salt water foot pump for galley sink; 120V microwave oven.
- Aft Master Cabin with centerline double berth and settees to either side; hanging lock and drawers for storage.
- Kenwood KMR368BT AM/FM stereo with CD player, Bluetooth and USB input for iPod; speakers in main salon and aft cabin; located at nav station (2017).
- USB charging ports at nav station & at pedestal (helm).
- Cable TV connection from cockpit to saloon table base.
Equipment mounted on pedestal at helm:
- Plastimo Contest compass with light.
- 2010 Raymarine C90W Multifunction Display – Radar & GPS-Plotter.
- 2010 Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot Control Head.
- 2010 Raymarine ST60+ Graphic High resolution multi function repeater w/programmable display.
- 2010 Standard Horizon RAM3 Second Station VHF Mic – Black.
Equipment located over companionway:
- 2010 Raymarine ST60+ Depth display.
- 2010 Raymarine ST60+ Wind display.
- 2010 Raymarine ST60+ Speed display.
Equipment located at nav station and/or belowdecks:
- 2010 Raymarine ST60+ Tridata display.
- 2010 Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000 VHF radio with 30W PA/Loudhailer and built-in AIS.
- 2010 Raymarine RD418D 24nm digital radar, mast mount.
- 2010 Raymarine SmartPilot X-30 Corepack (autopilot).
- 2015 Raymarine Raystar 125 12 Channel Satellite Differential GPS sensor, stern rail mount.
- 2013 Raymarine AIS650 Class B AIS transceiver.
- 2013 Raymarine AIS100 VHF antenna splitter.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Sloop rig with Solent inner forestay.
- Sails new 2006/2007.
- Mast height: Approximately 63'.
- Aluminum Mainmast has double spreaders; aluminum booms.
- Tri-radial, 5 batten, hydranet main (two reef points; reef lines led to cockpit).
- Tri-radial hydranet 135% roller furling headsail.
- Tri radial hydranet staysail.
- Tri-radial MPS spinnaker with ATN sleeve.
- Kemp Spars aluminum mast with mast-track-mounted spinnaker pole and track for Harken luff cars.
- Harken Battcar mainsail track system and 3 point lazy jacks.
- Harken roller furler for headsail.
- Lewmar winches include #56 ST primaries, #43 ST secondaries and #40 ST with jam cleats.
- Harken mainsheet traveler.
- Removable inner headstay for staysail (solent rig).
- Lightening ground protection with separate Dynaplate.
- Backstay with insulators for SSB, rebuilt in 2006 (no SSB radio included).
- 2013 Delta 44lb FastSet self-launching anchor on bow roller.
- 200+ft chain stored in divided bow locker.
- Washdown pump located forward, outlet in bow locker.
- Secondary anchor: Danforth stored lashed on deck at mast (may be stored on bow roller as well).
- Ideal 12V electric reversing windlass with additional drum for line and manual operation; control via foot switches at bow and/or dual-action switch at helm.
- Stainless steel plating fitted over bow in anchor area.
- Teak boarding ladder for mid-ships boarding from dinghy.
- 2013 Dodger, bimini and connector and full cockpit surround in “Toast” Sunbrella.
- Cockpit cushions, closed cell foam, Oyster striped fabric.
- 2014 “Toast” Sunbrella mainsail cover, deck bag for staysail, pedestal cover & winch covers.
- Full Sunbrella tropical awning.
- Full Sunbrella summer boat cover.
- 2012 Full heavy canvas winter cover (grey).
- Two deck lockers aft for LPG tank storage (two tanks), life-raft storage.
- Whittall davits for dinghy; stowable Forespar lifting davit for outboard engine.
- Force10 LPG grill with stern railmount and hose connection to LPG system.
- Miscellaneous safety gear (PFDs, MOB horseshoe, Lifesling MOB recovery system in Sunbrella rail bag, flares, airhorn, EPIRB.
- Caribe rigid-bottom inflatable dinghy and 6HP Tohatsu 4-stroke outboard.
- Outboard stowage on sternrail.
- Four stainless steel dorades.
- Docklines and Fenders.
- Bug screens/blinds for two large cabin deck hatches.
- 2016 Hinged companionway doors for use at anchor or at dock (teak, fully removeable).
- 4 Automatic high-volume electric bilge pumps.
- Whale manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Boat hook.
COMMENTS: HUCKLEBERRY is one of highly respected 43’ Oyster 435 C/C sloops built in 1990 to do offshore passages and long distance cruising. She has had only three owners and her latest owners have made significant upgrades and improvements. These include new electrical system on AC & DC sides, new electronics, new vinylester bottom, new running rigging, new refrigeration and air conditioning, new hydraulic steering, new holding tank and hoses, new solar panels, new canvas, new Xantrex inverter-charger, and more. HUCKLEBERRY’S interior is ideal for a family with a lovely centerline queen berth in the aft cabin with an ensuite head. Her main salon is conducive for socializing for six and her 2 forward cabins can sleep 3-4 with another head forward. Oyster Yachts build an exceptionally strong and safe vessel without sacrificing speed. Please come and inspect this well maintained vessel, you will not be disappointed. Thank you.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.