Designed in the late 1970's by American yacht designer Chuck Paine the Victoria 30 has enjoyed production runs with builders on both sides of the Atlantic and has built a loyal following of owners and admirers. The design is unmistakably traditional with a full canoe body, full-length deep keel and canoe stern creating a very sea kindly hull form which performs well in all weathers.
A much loved example of this popular canoe sterned cruiser. LILAC DOMINO benefits from being fitted with wheel steering and not having had teak decks fitted when new. Reluctantly offered for sail due to the current owners retiring from sailing she comes with a complete sail away inventory which includes.
- Factory fitted wheel steering.
- Goacher sails (Genoa 2010)
- Standing rigging replaced in 2008
- Raymarine / Autohelm instrumentation.
- New seacocks and skin fittings winter 2018.
Wintering ashore in Argyll she is available for viewing by appointment.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Northshore Yachts / Victoria Marine
Designer: Chuck Paine
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 9.08 m
Bom: 2.95 m
LWL: 8.96 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1.43 m
Avvik: 4085 kgs
Ballast: 1995 kgs
Total Power: 18 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 18 HP
Ferskvannstank: Plastikk (120 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: Rustfritt stål (55 Liter)
Antall toalett: 1
Elektrisk krets: 12V
- Single piece GRP moulded hull.
- Hand consolidated polyester laminate.
- Plywood bulkheads glassed to hull on both sides.
- Internal moulding forming base to saloon seating units and heads.
- Full Length Traditional Encapsulated Keel
- Full Depth Rudder
- Cream Gelcoat on topsides with burgundy sheerband
- Single piece GRP moulded deck with integral cockpit.
- Hand consolidated polyester sandwich laminate.
- Non-slip texture moulded decks and coachroof.
- Solid Teak Capping Rail
- Solid teak grab rails and eybrow on coachroof.
During the winter 2018/19 the vendors have replaced the seacocks and bronze thru-hull skin fittings for the following, engine raw water intake, heads inlet and outlets, galley sink drain.
Spars and Rigging
The masthead sloop rig combined with the full length traditional deep keel provides a balanced and easily managed sail plan for short or single-handed sailing.
- Keel stepped, single spreader, masthead sloop rig.
- Silver anodised alloy spars by Proctor Masts
- Standing rigging of 1x19 stainless steel wire with chromed bronze rigging screws.
- Standing rigging completely replaced in 2008.
- Profurl roller reefing system on forestay.
- Main halyard and reefing lines lead aft to cockpit.
- Running rigging completely replaced 2008.
- Primary Winches - 2x Lewmar 30, two speed, self-tailing.
- Cockpit Halyard Winches - 2x Lewmar 16. two speed. self-tailing.
- Mast Halyard Winch - 1x Lewmar 6, single speed.
Sails and Canvas Work
- Mainsail - Saunders Sails. White Dacron, slab reefing, 3 reefs. (2008)
- Genoa - Goacher Sails. White Dacron, burgundy UV strip, roller reefing. (2010)
- Sprayhood - Burgundy. Windows forward.
- Mainsail Cover - Burgundy. Goacher Sails.
Mooring and Ground Tackle
- Main Anchor - Sowester plough anchor on 30m, 8mm chain rode.
- Windlass - Simpson Lawrence Hy-Speed manual windlass. Chain gypsy and warping drum.
- Mooring Warps - Selection
- Fenders - Selection
- GRP moulded deck with non-slip textured moulding on side decks and coachroof.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit rails.
- Deck mounted alloy stanchions supporting stainless steel guardwires.
- Mould bulwark/toerail outboard with solid teak capping rail.
- Teak grabrails running the length of the coachroof.
- Teak liferaft cradle on deck forward of the mast.
- Halyard and reefing lines lead aft along port and starboard sides of coachroof.
- Moulded coamings protecting the cockpit.
- Primary winches mounted on coamings with stainless steel bracketry to support.
- Wrap around cockpit seating.
- Teak slatted cockpit sole grating.
- Pedestal mounted, teak wheel steering
- Mainsheet crossing forward end of cockpit.
- Halyard winches and rope clutches port and starboard sides of the companionway.
- Lockers provided under port and aft cockpit seating.
- Depth Sounder - Autohelm ST50 Tri-Data
- Log - Autohelm ST50 Tri-Data
- Wind - Raymarine ST60
- Repeater - Autohelm ST50 Nav Data at chart table
- Plotter - Garmin GPSMap 551 plotter to port side of the companionway
- VHF - Kelvin Hughes Husun 70 with cockpit speaker.
- Autopilot - Autohelm 4000 wheel pilot.
- Fresh Water System - Manually pumped cold water only system. Manual foot pump for galley faucet. Whale hand pumped faucet in heads. Two plastic water tanks providing combined tank capacity of 120ltrs.
- Galley Stove - Plastimo Atlantic gas cooker. 2 burner, oven and grill.
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Coolbox - Top loading, built-in unit.
- Heads - Raske & Meyde RM69 manual marine toilet.
- Shore Power System - Extension cable with trailing socket.
Below decks the boat is fitted out in a traditional style with all joinery work of teak to a standard you would expect from a premium builder. The varnish is suffering from mildew staining in places. Upholstery is in a pale pink/grey tweed like textured material. Sole boards of plywood with the traditional teak and holly veneer finish. Headlinings are in a Formica type laminate finish.
Summary of accommodation from forward:
Forepeak - Provides a V-bunk in the traditional style with in-fill section to create a double when required. Cabin sides are finished in panelling with teak effect planking. The white headlining and large deck hatch provide plenty of natural light into the cabin.
Heads - Spans the full width of the boat just forward of the keel stepped mast with double doors separating the compartment from the forepeak and saloon. RM69 manual sea toilet located to the starboard of the compartment with sink and vanity unit outboard to starboard. The heads sink faucet doubles as a shower head with the tray draining into the bilge.
Saloon - Occupying the midships area of the living space. Bench type settees are provided port and starboard with access forward to the forepeak and heads on the port side of the keel stepped mast. The settees both convert to well proportioned single berths with lee cloths for use as sea berths while on passage. The starboard bunk extends out to create an occasional double berth when required. The saloon table cleverly folds up flat against the bulkhead to the starboard side of the mast. With the table down a shelved storage unit opens up on the bulkhead. Storage is provided within the cabin in a mixture of cave type lockers behind the seat back cushions and opening lockers and shelf outboard of the seating.
Galley - A partial bulkhead separates the saloon from the galley and navigation area aft. The galley being located to the port side of the companionway provides an L-shaped work surface with infill section in way of galley cooker. Galley appointed with gas cooker, top loading coolbox, single stainless steel single, manually pumped cold water faucet and a selection of storage above and below the work surface.
Nav Station - Located on the starboard side of the companionway and provides the navigator with a forward facing seat (the forward end of the quarter berth) and practically sized chart table. Storage is provided in a series of drawers below the table with the working surface lifting to provide chart storage. A generously sized quarter berth extends aft from the chart table.
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Sea Anchor
- Bosun's Chair
- Boarding Ladder
- Outboard Storage Bracket
- Liferaft - Currently not in service
- Radar Reflector - Mast mounted Firdell Blipper type
- Gas Alarm
- Fire Blanket
- Deck Harness
The engine is located in a dedicated sound insulated space beneath the companionway steps with the control panel and display immediately above. With the steps dismantled access around the engine for routine maintenance is excellent. Engine professionally maintained annually.
- Yanmar 2GM20, 18hp marine diesel engine.
- 2 cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled.
- Kanzaki mechanical marine gearbox.
- Conventional shaft type sterngear
- 55ltr Stainless steel diesel tank
- Engine fully serviced and winterised autumn 2018.
- New engine intake seacock and skin fitting installed autumn 2018.
- Domestic Batteries - 1x 12v lead acid.
- Engine Batteries - 1x lead acid.
In this case we are acting as brokers only. The Owner is not selling in the course of a business. whilst every care has been taken in their preparation , the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The Purchaser is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at their expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.