Webato heating, solar panels, Inverter... The engine was overhauled in 2015!
Length: 12 m
Beam: 3,95 m
Draft: 1,95 m
Displacement: 7500 kg
Engine: Perkins 50HP / overhauled in 2015
Fuel capacity: 150 l
Water capacity: 360 l
Holding tanks: 2
Sails: classic mainsail and furling Genoa (2)
Webasto heating, 190 W solar panels (3), 1000W, 30 A smart Inverter/MPPT, Autopilot, Tridata (Autohelm st 60), Sprayhood, Bimini, battery charger (25A), shore power connection, 4 Harken winches, Genoa winches ( 2 x Harken 44), electric anchor windlass, anchor with 80m of chain,spare anchor, teak in cockpit, cockpit table, cockpit shower, cockpit cushions, swimming ladder, gangway, mooring ropes, fenders (10), dingy, outboard engine (Tohatsu 6HP), TV, stereo, CD player, saloon speakers, hot water, 2 burner stove with oven, refrigerator, life raft, life jacket, life buoy, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, radar reflector, electric & manual bilge pump
Some of the things were improved in 2019:
- Designed and installed cockpit enclosure (stainless steel and and 3mm solid polycarbonate)
- Designed and added a folding telescopic stainless ladder to facilitate boarding when tied to marine head first for a safe transition to in our out.
- Disigned and added matafora for dingy and outboard engine
- Designed and built a portable bracket that can attach outboard engine to the swimming ladder in case of a possible main engine failure so that boat can be motored into a marina without assistance or help
- The front cabin bed floor railing has been modified to accept the sliding base, it opens up like inwards to accept supplementary mattress, thus front cabin bed surface has been expanded to make it more comfortable.
- Cabin stairs are expanded by adding larger foot pedastals for a safer down/upper climb.
- Added 3 solar panels 190W
- Purchased 4-stroke 6HP Tohatsu outboard engine (used)
- Purchased dingy (only 1 month used)
- New cockpit cushions (4 pieces), 4 pillows
- Steering wheel diameter is reduced to ease navigating around the console
- Removed original cabin door pieces, built a two wing swinging door instead
- Added lazy bag system
For more information please contact Selymar Yachts office!