Price Reduced, Bring Offers
The Silverton 312 Sedan Cruiser was conceived with the idea that great things can come in small packages. The 312’s flybridge is not an add-on, but actually part of the deck. This innovative approach provides added strength, more room and less opportunity for leaks. Shipping costs are also minimized.
Instrumentation along the dash, dual pedestal seats, and an L-shaped lounge complete the bridge.
Included is a radar arch. Coming and going from the cockpit to bridge has always been a careful task, but now molded steps replace a ladder and assures good footing up or down.
The large cockpit with its fold-down lounge seat, integrated swim platform, hide away swim ladder and transom shower, makes for a terrific swim or dive area.
Contact Tracy Buczak CPYB, firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
The 312 Silverton has a stylish profile and a big interior. Lots of big boat features including two sleeping areas. A large v-berth is situated in the bow of the boat and a pair of bunk beds are situated to Port with privacy curtains.
Overall, it will sleep 6.
• The main salon is surprisingly roomy with a dinette located to port and cherry wood cabinetry to accent the interior.
• Dining Table
• Carbon Monoxide Detector
• The head is situated to Starboard with a marine head, vanity sink, mirror, hot and cold pressure water, shower
The galley is down as well with a two-burner propane range, 12v/110v refrigeration, deep sink with hot and cold pressure water and ample counter space for meal preparation.
Elevated dinette with wrap around windows, very bright and cheerful.
• Formica Counters
• Fresh Water System
• Refrigerator w/Freezer
• Kenyon Electric & Alcohol Stove
• Water Heater
• President Depthfinder
• President VHF
• Ensign Aquameter Syncronizer
• Richie Compass
• Hot and cold pressure water
• 30 amp shore power with cord
• Battery charger
Bridge Seats 6, full swim platform with ladder and transom door, snap in bridge and back deck carpet, bimini top with enclosure and matching bridge cover, three fenders and rail holders.
• Additional features include: a big flybridge with molded steps leading up from the cockpit, fender racks built into the swim platform.